New Michigan Roll Call!

Just giving this a bump, will anyone in Southern Michigan be going to club Ascension this weekend? Looks like fun!...:cattail:

Just giving this a bump, will anyone in Southern Michigan be going to club Ascension this weekend? Looks like fun!...:cattail:

I would but I'm waiting for the new events to hit. Mostly because I've been out of the community for a bit so I figure it's time to meet some new peeps and get into some new adventures.

Plus they have a pool, so I hear.

just poking my head back in here for a sec. besides the weather, what's going on?

I'm enjoying this lil cool down! Hey Mitten friends! I hope you are all enjoying summer!

Hey brat. The cool down is nice. We were way up earlier in the week. Temps were high up there also but had a nice breeze from Suppierior each day. Made the hikes nicer

Cool and rainy here in the 269. I was excited because it meant that I didn’t have to mow the lawn today. Wife informed me that I will have the pleasure of cleaning the garage instead. Oh joy...

Cool and rainy here in the 269. I was excited because it meant that I didn’t have to mow the lawn today. Wife informed me that I will have the pleasure of cleaning the garage instead. Oh joy...

That is on my list of things to do as well. I have boxes I haven't looked in in 2yrs... Time to throw it all to the curb. I need to make space for my hammock rack once the weather cools down. Priorities... :)

Wife’s back is hurting so might just be a Netflix binge watching day for us. Finish the new season of The Ranch

Back