Seeking a special submissive woman

Gentledom45

Very good Dom
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Posts
2,550
I'm looking for a new submissive woman in my life. I say submissive rather than sub because submissive women are special. They have a rare gift to give a dominant man. The words dom/sub are commonly used just as D/s but every true submissive woman is special.

Trust is a key piece to this form of relationship and I take time getting to know the submissive. Her life is very important and I am the type of dominant that wants to know the woman i have this relationship with. Her feelings will be heard from me. I am someone who communicates quite regularly and that can make the submissive feel a sense of care and belonging. I want her to belong to me but not overnight. In reality, that's not real and not true trust. I will take my time to get to know you. Talking often and exploring together what each of us wants/desires/needs. Taking time understanding one another's lives. I want to provide strength, guidance and support to my submissive.

Safety is important to me and that's what I do for a living. I want my submissive to feel safe with me with whatever is discussed or explored. Exploration is key. I'm open to exploring my submissive's needs in and out of bedroom discussions / activities.

Naturally I aim to be in control as it is a need for me as a dominant male. Her comfort is important and if something doesn't feel right, we stop or discuss. Look at other ways of doing something. After care is also very important to me. Yes, even online. Experiences should be discussed so we are both on the same page.

I don't want to give everything away in this ad for the special submissive woman reading this but naturally I enjoy certain things. I don't know if a public post is the right way to go about explaining everything so please reply. We can initially PM and move a conversation to KIK or Skype.

:heart::rose::heart:
 
Last edited:
I realize all subs are different in their own way. Some are more shy then others. Come out of your shell and talk with me. A sub deserves respect trust and caring and attention. I'm willing to give all that to you. I can also be strict when I have too. Looking for that one match.
 
This bump is coming a lot earlier then I wanted to do it. I seem to hit a standstill in my search. Looking for someone willing to build trust while receiving attention caring and love. I know this doesn't happen overnight but it's no a job interview either. Let's chat and see if we match.looking for women ages 21-55 who have their life together and know what they want in life. Would like a online relationship that grows into something more down the road.
 
Last edited:
ARGH. Why aren't you living in England?! You're too far away for anything in person. :) You sound so nice. I just want to get to know you anyway. :)
 
Good Sunday morning to you all. Giving this another bump. Looking for a submissive woman that wants to be cherished,cared for and loved. Trust is a big thing and take time to build between two people. I'm asking for you to take my hand and go on this journey with me. I'm very serious about this and hope you would be too.
 
Still searching for a sub that wants to gain trust of a dom. Chat and get to know each other see if we click in anyway. I like to give a lot of attention to the right person and I have a big heart to go along with it. I'd like to be your best friend along as be your Dom. I'm always here with open arms when you need a shoulder to cry on or vent about your day.
 
Well after taking a step back from lit for awhile I'm back and looking. Read my thread and let me know what you think and if your interested.
 
Sir, i am new, i am different and unusual,im 25 and i've never submitted to anyone before, and i live too far away,, but.. everything you said is what i've been searching for for years,, and if i'm allowed, i believe i have so much to give,, i know i haven't gave much information about myself, but can we have a further chat?
thank you.
 
Last edited:
Sir, i am new, i am different and unusual,im 25 and i've never submitted to anyone before, and i live too far away,, but.. everything you said is what i've been searching for for years,, and if i'm allowed, i believe i have so much to give,, i know i haven't gave much information about myself, but can we have a further chat?
thank you.

Didn't you recently tell me via email that you have millions of dollars of money and that you need a bank account number in the US to wire the money to and that I would get rich in the process? (with many more commas of course).
 
The pleasure of reading your post has left me wanting more than anything to delve into options of your offer and becoming your submissive. I eagerly await your response.
 
Last edited:
Hello,

My profile isn't all the way complete, I'm still very new here and a workin progress. I wanted to tell you I really liked your add, it touched me. You seem an awesome man. :).
I would love to hear from you,
 
Back from a great vacation and ready to find that one that we connect and become one together.
 
The site of you on your knees at my side looking straight into my eyes waiting for me to say or do something. I know I don't have to say a word you know just by my look that I am your master and you will obey my commands when and wherever I want. Oh where is my true sub?
 
hello

Hi, I was wandering if you would like to talk more about yourself and hopefully get to know each other more. Fair warning I am a little shy till I get to know you better. But I really loved your ad and would like to know more. _Sincerely T Wolf.
 
No

Are you what I'm looking for?
Am I what you're looking for?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top