Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet wonderful amazing sexy LIT friends, thank you so much again for all the wonderful posts, and for the warm welcome to the Life with Sassy & Emmy thread:kiss::heart:
I m doing OK, actually my doctors are amazed how I m cooping with it all. Besides of being easy tired I can't complain to much. Its just the yucky taste in my mouth that is the hardest. So yeah even I do eat, and mostly food high on calories I m stil loosing weight,:(. But yep still smiling and counting the days till July 29 when my last chemo is, 49 days to go :D.
Its the last day that my sister in law is here, was great to just relax and being pampered.
Happy Hump Day my sweet ones, make it a naughty one ;).
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
It's always a pleasure to wake up and see your lovely smile. Thank you!

Good morning ladies!!! hope the day finds all doing well....

Good morning everyone. It has been nice to see Emmy posting, and I am so glad she was able to be on top of her new thread before I was even awake. But I do feel like I need to say something to you all. Emmy wanted the thread title and anyone who knows Emmy, knows how stubborn she is, knows that once she makes up her mind, she's not changing it. ;)
I do not want my name attached to make her lose traffic or to change the idea of this thread. It is still Emmys thread and I am not taking over her thread. I am only doing as I did before. I will be here to update things when she cannot. But please don't feel like you need to do the morning and evening hellos to me. I always appreciate your kindness, but I don't want anyone thinking I"m trying to take over.
I just love helping her keep in touch with you all. :rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

My sweet wonderful amazing sexy LIT friends, thank you so much again for all the wonderful posts, and for the warm welcome to the Life with Sassy & Emmy thread:kiss::heart:
I m doing OK, actually my doctors are amazed how I m cooping with it all. Besides of being easy tired I can't complain to much. Its just the yucky taste in my mouth that is the hardest. So yeah even I do eat, and mostly food high on calories I m stil loosing weight,:(. But yep still smiling and counting the days till July 29 when my last chemo is, 49 days to go :D.
Its the last day that my sister in law is here, was great to just relax and being pampered.

so wonderful to see you Em.

you deserve more pampering!!

Thoughts and prayers, Em. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

Zofran, zofran, zofran!

My sweet wonderful the best ever caring friends.
My old thread got closed so a new one.
Since sweet Sassy is the one that brings news and updates, I thought of this title....
I m doing not to bad after the 4th chemo (yeah I m half way ), and with my sister in law here, its nice to being pampered and just rest.
But I do miss you all, and again THANK THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEVER ENDING SUPPORT. :heart: YOU ALL
And Sassy as soon as I m back on my feet, and all is done, we so going to celebrate.

:

(and of course some silly snap shots I just took......:eek:)
You are looking great sweet Emmy...glad you are doing well :rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You sound in good spirits Em! Enjoy being pampered................................
You know I need help being naughty so thanks for the sexy pics. (you are always sexy to me - and you know that)
You know where to find me.

Have a great day.
Big hugs to you from your buddy

Good morning everyone. It has been nice to see Emmy posting, and I am so glad she was able to be on top of her new thread before I was even awake. But I do feel like I need to say something to you all. Emmy wanted the thread title and anyone who knows Emmy, knows how stubborn she is, knows that once she makes up her mind, she's not changing it. ;)
I do not want my name attached to make her lose traffic or to change the idea of this thread. It is still Emmys thread and I am not taking over her thread. I am only doing as I did before. I will be here to update things when she cannot. But please don't feel like you need to do the morning and evening hellos to me. I always appreciate your kindness, but I don't want anyone thinking I"m trying to take over.

Sassy, good morning. I understand what you said. But I also understand Emmy's wishes. For years on lit it was normal for everyone to tell each other hello.. talk about each other and what they are doing. Just being friendly. Yes, the owner of the thread posted pictures. And sometime other shared a picture ..not often but many times it was "I have the same dress.. bra.. like when you share the picture of you two doing same pose." Everyone knows what you are doing and helping your special Emmy. THANK YOU!!

hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

fred

Thoughts and prayers, Em. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

Zofran, zofran, zofran!

As are mine, and always will help her anyway I can.

Yes Zofran is great... I live on it

:cool:

old borg fred

Sassy, good morning. I understand what you said. But I also understand Emmy's wishes. For years on lit it was normal for everyone to tell each other hello.. talk about each other and what they are doing. Just being friendly. Yes, the owner of the thread posted pictures. And sometime other shared a picture ..not often but many times it was "I have the same dress.. bra.. like when you share the picture of you two doing same pose." Everyone knows what you are doing and helping your special Emmy. THANK YOU!!

fred

Sassy,

I agree with Fred.

She had a reason to put your name in the title of the thread. She wanted this to be a shared thread. Two ladies that are great friends, sharing.

I also think every visitor to this thread fully understands that this is a special thread, serving a special purpose. We all understand, and greatly appreciate the role you have played.

Emmy is likely so pleased with the effort you have given. And, from the bottom of her heart, she wants you both to share this thread. That means you also get greetings and feedback. Accept it. I doubt that she, or anyone, believes you are taking over.

I appreciate your sensitivity to this, but I think you are overly concerned. You are doing a great thing. We appreciate it. Emmy appreciates it.

Keep on Keeping on. :kiss::rose::kiss:

:rose::heart::kiss:
Emmy, I am glad you are doing OK. Hope you stop losing weight. Love your smile. You enjoy being taken care of.

Love your sexy body and wonderful SMILE!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hugs kisses love you

fred

aww, I'm sorry sweetheart:heart:

Don't worry. You just come out here and I'll take you out someplace nice and fatten you up in no time.

Life with Sassy & Emmy Index
SMILING & SEXY EMMY and cute pussy1. 2. 3. 4. p1

SassySheDevil...Emmy Sent me an excited message this morning, so I thought I would share. 5. p55

Its the last day that my sister in law is here, was great to just relax and being pampered. Happy Hump Day my sweet ones, make it a naughty one6. 7. 67

hugs :kiss::heart:

old borg fred

Happy Hump day Emmy! :)

Good to see you up and about posting again EM. A welcome return for a fantastic lady.

Have a great day. D :rose:

Great to see how happy you look and how positive you sound, Emmy. Stay strong!

fred

Sassy,

I agree with Fred.

She had a reason to put your name in the title of the thread. She wanted this to be a shared thread. Two ladies that are great friends, sharing.

I also think every visitor to this thread fully understands that this is a special thread, serving a special purpose. We all understand, and greatly appreciate the role you have played.

Emmy is likely so pleased with the effort you have given. And, from the bottom of her heart, she wants you both to share this thread. That means you also get greetings and feedback. Accept it. I doubt that she, or anyone, believes you are taking over.

I appreciate your sensitivity to this, but I think you are overly concerned. You are doing a great thing. We appreciate it. Emmy appreciates it.

Keep on Keeping on. :kiss::rose::kiss:

Thank you guys. I just don't want anyone thinking I'm going to take it over. :kiss:

Thank you guys. I just don't want anyone thinking I'm going to take it over. :kiss:

I appreciate your sensitivity to the issues, and your concern for Emmy's feelings.

I think these concerns are unfounded. You are doing a fabulous thing helping Emmy and all of us with the posting of updates and pics.

We gladly send our expressions of love, support and healing to Emmy. And we express our love and gratitude for all that you do.

Please accept the expressions of our feelings.

:kiss::rose::kiss:

Emmy, I am glad you are doing OK. Hope you stop losing weight. Love your smile. You enjoy being taken care of.

Love your sexy body and wonderful SMILE!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hugs kisses love you

fred

There is that smile. Keep your head up beautiful lady.

Your welcome Sassy, You are a special lady that is helping a special friend. Everyone understand what you are doing.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Emmy, I hope you get well and beat this.
The battle is not easy, but it is worth it to fight.

Sassy, personally I think it is Fantastic you and emmy share something very special and get on so well.
I don't think anyone would think your trying to take over, just getting the updates when emmy is not able has been great, we all like to hear how she is going, and send her love and support to help her along the way.

knowing that you are there for her, and keeping us updated :heart: it Sassy :rose::kiss::rose:

I know I will be repeating what others have said Sassy, but I am going to say it anyways! I can't imagine anyone suspecting you are trying to take over Emmy's thread. Quite the contrary, i think everyone understands how you have been singularly devoted to helping Emmy keep her thread going and for updating us, when she felt unable to do so! We all LOVE Emmy but get that the battle is sometimes tougher than other times and you help! So...quit your worrying and have faith that we all know that you are a genuinely sweet and kind friend doing an amazing lady a favor and we appreciate you for it greatly! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back