Halloween Party (open to 1 female)

Before I could even answer his question his mouth was back onto mine. I felt one of his hands moving up to my shoulder as his hips finally parted from mine to move to my neck. I moaned softly as his lips brushed over my neck and I felt his fingers pull the collar of my shirt away so he could kiss even further.

"No," I said on a breathy moan as my head tilted to the side to give him better access to my neck and shoulder. I felt his hand move back to my ass, giving it another squeeze which only pulled me harder into him. I could feel him hard and ready and that just made me ache all the more.

My fingers slipped down his belly once more, brushing across the top of his pants. My fingers brushed over the tip of his cock and it just made me moan even more. Lost to the sensations I found my fingers working at his pants, wanting to free his hardness once and for all.

My fingers unfastened his pants, giving me just a hint more of that hard cock that it housed. Before I could move to his zipper though my fingers were moving back to brush over the part of him that I had released. My own body growing wetter than before as the ache between my legs built to a fiery pitch.
 
The moans and the touching showed that she was loving this and my heart was running hot as the hands felt the cheeks and then slowly moved to the thighs. My lips were quivering and I couldn't stop kissing her, every inch of skin and then the lips again and feeling the moist, hot flesh touching back and the hot breath when she exhaled. She was feeling my rod and I wanted to have it inside of her this very instant as I pulled back a bit and the eyes looked down to see those thin, small hands touching me.

Looking back up with a satisfied, if somewhat deviant smile, "I-I hope you like it" I said rather softly as my hands moved up to her waist and held her fast in place still with her shoulder blades against the wall, not with alot of force but I didn't want her to move just yet, despite knowing there were plenty more comfortable areas nearby where we could be much more accomidating.

Now I was kicking myself for not doing this at the party. There would be have been much more energy and much more passion, perhaps Tara would have bucked and moaned too much and gave us away and our office mates came into the room with cameras and ruined our lives, but that wasn't to be pondered upon as my eyes looked her fine body over again. She was still clothed, and I hoped to keep her that way, she looked...so pretty in clothes. It was a...fetish, I guess you could say, having them in clothes instead of bare naked.
 
I felt his lips moving over my skin, moving back to my lips. I met his easily as my fingers teased over the head of his cock. This was new to both of us, well at least with each other, which made it all the more exciting. I moaned again as his hands moved down to my thighs, almost like he was teasing me and yet giving me a little of what I craved.

As he pulled back I looked to him before I followed his eyes down to where my fingers were. I couldn't help but smile as one hand gripped the top of his jeans and the other hand moved to allow my fingers to pull his zipper down, finally freeing the length of him. My hand wrapped around him even as his question was asked, "Oh very much so," I replied as my fingers started to stroke up and down his length.

I glanced back up to him, my teeth trapping my bottom lip again as his hands on my waist kept me in place. He was teasing me, holding me against that wall, kissing and touching me and yet only giving me a little by little. The feel of his hard cock in my hand had me wanting so much more from him, yet he seemed content just like we were.

Robert was certainly different than most guys I had been with. By this point I was usually at least topless, but he seemed content to keep me just like I was, fully clothed. It was odd and yet exciting at the same time. As my hand stroked over his cock, my free hand moved up his chest, my fingers gripping his shirt as I pulled him to me again, whispering against his lips, "I want you Robert," before kissing him with a renewed passion.
 
She wanted me? Tara really wanted me? I was rather hesitatnt to respond with words as of course I wanted her but I was green, as green as grass as her one hand wrapped round my shaft and sent a cold chill up my spine each time she gave it a rub, but she wanted a response, "I want you to," I responded in kind asI was silently asking her to make the next move as my jeans slowly began to fall round my waist then there was 'whomp' as the denim fell to the floor in a heap around my ankles. boy it was drafty in here but we didn't miss a beat.

"What should we do now?" I asked giving her another kiss and letting free her waist but moving my hands up those delicate, cuving flanks to her shoulders and then carefully sliding them down her front to feel those curving, beautiful breasts and givng them gentle squeezes. Oh, they were soft, real soft that I could play with them all day as I flicked her chin with the tip of the tongue and moved my mouth down further and kissed the front of her neck.

I was going to have so much fun, but I wasn't going to be fast and furious. In the back of my mind I kept telling myself, take it slow and be as affectionate as you can, kiss everything. I was going to.
 
Hearing Robert's confirmation sent shivers through my body. My whole body seemed to tighten with anticipation. My hand stroked over his cock as his question caught me a bit off guard. I was starting to wonder if this was Robert's first time with a woman.

His tongue flicked my chin before his lips moved down my neck. My head tilting back as I lost my train of thought from the feeling of his lips brushing over my neck. Not only that, but his hands cupped and massaged my breast through my shirt, making my nipples harden even more. My back arched, pressing my breast into his hands even more while my thumb brushed the tip of his cock again.

My breath was heavy as moans slipped up my throat. Slowly the thought formed again, Robert's question haunting me, but before I could even answer I felt my own hand pushing him backwards as I released my hold on his cock, knowing full well his pants were around his ankles. Instead of trying to catch him of help him to the floor I quite literally rode his body down, hoping neither of us hurt anything valuable in our fall.

As we hit the floor, I looked to him with a joyful smile before sliding my way down his body as my hands pulled his shirt upwards. My lips coming in contact with his chest as I made my way down his body. My tongue flicked over his belly as I still moved further down. My eyes glanced up to him a moment before my lips moved down his length, brushing lightly over it. As I reached the head, my lips parted and I slipped him into my mouth. The feel of him so hard in my mouth had my tongue dancing along the underside of him as I slid my mouth down his length.
 
The fall knocked the wind out of me. It was so sudden but Tara was right there at the end and wasted no time in working me up. That tongue and lips over my chest was sending a cold sensation all through my body as I tried to breathe and felt myself shiver in antiicpation and my penis becoming rock hard, poking into her as she kissed me. Once my cock was in her hands before I was trying with every fiber of my being from not exploding right then and there. How would that make me look to her and all of that would end up on her clothes. It would be an embarassment for the both of us!

Despite this Tara was showing to be skilled. "Oh my" panting as my hands caressed her shoulders and moved up the curve of the neck in the back and around her soft hair with the fingers combing through the individual strands and then back down. I actually forgot what was being discussed. It didn't matter now and in my 'virgin' state i as unsure of what, if any, steps that needed to be done, but hoped that Tara would lead the way. Eventually I would gain the confidence needed to show her how much of a man I was, but in this case I was bidding for time to learn the ropes as my guest pressed up against me.

Her breasts, still neatly covered, were dragging across my chest as a wide brush. I could feel the fabric stroking me as her hands and lips did as well. It was a shame we didn't know each other sooner, I thought, and we definately weren't going to forget about it and I knew I wouldn't look at her the same way again.

"I like this" I said after feilling back up the depleted lungs and looked squarely in her eyes, "You have a wicked tongue, you know that?" giving a wink then lifted up my cranial to give her a kiss in return and feel that soft, slippery, eel back in my mouth once again and have it slosh around.
 
Last edited:
I was no prepared for this when I came here, but like I said to him I was just doing what felt right for the moment. His hard cock in my mouth was oh so right and even when he leaned up I pulled myself from that hard shaft to return his kiss. Our tongues battled once more as my body started to slide back up his.

One moment I'm wanting the feel of his hardness in my mouth and the next he was distracting me with his own mouth. My hands slid up his chest as my lips broke from his once more, "You are distracting me." Giving him another wink I found myself slipping back down his body to his cock.

Sliding him back into my mouth I couldn't help the moan that slipped from me even as my mouth and tongue worked over him. I was enjoying Robert and sure I was probably pushing the envelope of just meeting, but then isn't that what most normal people did? Smiling around his cock my mouth slipped up and down his length as my own body tightened from every sound I pulled from him. I felt like I was in a constant state of arousal since the moment I kissed him and we weren't even close to being done with the day. I could only imagine what else would happen today, after all his cock was buried in my mouth and I was certain, soon enough it would be buried inside of me.
 
I didn't mean to distract her, it was oh so new to me but laying back but keeping my eyes looking over teh flat of my body as her head began to slowly slide down was sending cold shivers up my body. This was very different than jerking off and this was oh so wrong and yet so right that I didn't want it to stop as if I did there was no coming back to it. Tara was going to make this happen and I was going to let her take the reins, at least for awhile, but I wondered what it would be like to have my firm rod burrowed inside of her orifices and feel a orgasm for the first time from a woman as her hands teased me, sliding over my skin and running mine over the fabric of hers. Eventually, though, she would have to discard her bottoms to make room for my penis to go inside of her, but not yet as the way they hung to her hips and gave out her profile was very enlightening to me that would make others raise an eyebrow as to why.

I wondered how you I climaxed, how was she going to do it and how was it going to feel for the both of us. Blood flowed into the facial cheeks turning cherry red and intensely hot as my eyes kept straining to keep everything into focus and trying not to explode.

Not saying a word I just watched her, looking as her hair fell over as a curtain to her face as she went to work, my heart racing and climbing up the tight throat in eager anticipation my legs felt ice cold and my hands twitching and desperately wanting to reach out, wrap round that noggin and force her down onto the shaft but hung limp at my sides or wanting to go out and fondle her chest. Right from the first kiss there seemed to be no rules but, again, I was biding my time and wanting to savor everything as Tara took me.
 
My mouth continued to slide up and down his hard shaft as my eyes flicked up to him. I wondered if he was enjoying this. I was betting he was or else his cock wouldn't be so hard in my mouth and yet the thought occurred to me again that maybe this was his first time with a mouth wrapped around his cock and if this was his first then sliding down onto him would be a first too.

The thoughts raced through my mind, making me ache even more than before. I slowly slipped from his cock, my fingers wrapping around him as I looked up at him, "Be honest with me Robert, is this your first time...like this?" My hand continued to stroke up and down the length of him as I waited for his response, but then I posed another question to him, "Would you rather cum in my mouth or someplace else? We do have all day you know," giving him a wink to let him know this wouldn't be the only time I would be interested in doing something with him.

My hand continued to stroke slowly up and down his length as my tongue flicked out over it from time to time waiting for his answers. I wasn't really sure what I would do if he told me it was his first time, but I also knew that I couldn't stop what I was doing even if I tried. I wanted more and yet I would go as slow as he wanted me to go.
 
"Yes, it is" being honest with Tara. It was my first time. ever." Not taking in account all of the times I've jerked off, but that didn't count. How embarassing would it be to announce to being a virgin abut with Tara she didn't seem to wmind, if not being driven by this as her hand continued to roll up and down my hard shaft.

It was a surprise that I didn't come right then and there as she jerked me off as I knew this was not going to be the end. After all , she did remind me that, "We had all day." That left me to wonder what other things we were going to do aside of the movie.

"Be gentle" I had to say with a thin smile to Tara as as I looked at my shaft in her hand and feeling the cold shiver rolling up my spine every time she stroked on it and felt her breath upon my skin. I didn't want to stop as I wanted to figure out or feel what it would be like to actually have sex with a real woman and not watching pornos all by myself.

When she asked where I would like to cum, immediately I said, "On your face," but bit my lower lip as it might be a bit of embarassment to Tara, but then decided to remain confident in my descision. She pushed me to the ground, was jerking me off and wrapped her mouth around my cock, so she could take a load to the face.
 
I smiled up at him as my hand continued to stroke over his hard cock, "I will be gentle Robert, I promise." My tongue flicked out to lick a line up his cock, "As for my face," I smiled even brighter, "as you wish dear." My mouth engulfed his cock again, my hand staying wrapped around him as I started to move my hand and mouth up and down his cock.

It wasn't every day I let some guy cum on my face, hell most wanted to be inside to cum, but with Robert's honesty I couldn't deny this small thing for him. Besides, if he got it in my hair then I could just borrow his shower for a bit.

My mouth and hand worked over him, moving up and down his length, picking up the pace as I did so. I moaned around his cock as I thought how this was his first time and I would make his first request come true. As I felt his cock swell in my mouth I slowly slipped my mouth free off him but kept my hand stroking over him. My tongue held out like I was waiting for his cum to shoot from him at any time. I loved this though, well I love the reaction from the guy as they came on my face. It was exciting to say the least.
 
As Tara took me in I was looking at her with wide, unblinking eyes and my hands were hung limply on her shoulders, slowly stroking over the fabric as she went to work. "Where...where do you want me to fuck you?" I asked her. This being the first time, well, again, I wondered where she was going to take this. I was all open to anything so long as we weren't dangling from the chandlier.

"Yes....mmmm...that's very good" as Tara picked up the place and the head disappeared inside and I felt the back of her throat tigthen before it came back out.

She was gentle and my smile was still there, every one in a while my tongue would run out to moisten the lips asI watched Tara. She was so delicate and feeling her weight on me was great as I felt warm after having my pants fall down to my ankles. Rubbing my feet together I felt the jeans fall further and further but the shoes were in the way. Even as Tara was playing with me I kicked them off and was able to get the jeans to be removed, there, now if we had to move I could do it better.

Stretching my arms and letting the muscles ease a bit and reaching back my hand slapped one of the boxes that had some of the props inside. Twisting my head because the impact surprised me and cursing under my breath before turning back to Tara as she slowly took all of the rod inside and looked on with amazement as how she was able to deep throat it, but didn't want to ask.
 
I moved up and down his length enjoying every bit of him. I ran thoughts through my head in regards to his question and I honestly didn't care where. It would be at least a little while after he came before we did anything else anyway, but then again that was just from my experience.

My hand continued to move up and down his length trying to coax his cum from him, "Anywhere is fine with me Robert." My mouth dropped back down onto his cock trying to convince his balls to release the orgasm that I knew was close.

As I felt the signs he was close again my mouth slipped from him again as my hand stroked over him, milking his cock. I wanted to give him his request of cumming on my face, which can't happen if my mouth is wrapped around him.
 
I didn't want to cum yet. I want to feel her other parts. "Can I...can you...ride me?" looking with pleading eyes. There was so much I wanted to feel and her mouth, as hot and intense as it was to feel her muscles slurp and suck on my meat was she still had two other holes that I wanted to feel as well. "Mount me..." asking again. Having kicked off my pants I could feel the coolness of the room on my bare legs but that didn't stop me from being lost in the moment as we were locked in eyes. This room where I was, all of that was forgotten, even the reason why she was here.

She may not be a virgin but it didn't matter. have some fun, like she said, we had all da, but i was playing the weak fool, begging and asking, that was not a real turn on to a woman. a real woman liked a confident man, one that knew what he wanted and though i was still a virgin looking at Tara as she gently stroked with one hand my length and had those sparkling eyes i said, "I want to fuck you," it came out low and somewhat forceful but it was what i wanted. All this build up and all of this teasing and now hanky panky i wanted to fuck her. a simple hand job or blow job wasn't going to do it, at least for our first time. I wanted her to climb up on me, take my cock and burrow into her twat and ride me like a cowgirl at a rodeo and then I’ll spray her face.

"I want you so bad," growling louder, but when there seemed to be nothing happening I reached down with both hands and pulled her up by the shoulders to speed up the process.
 
Back
Top