men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sounds pretty good... especially the big head part... and she LOVES big swinging balls... says she LOVES them slapping her ass as she is getting fucked

Mmmm well id love to slap her ass and more.. you say no anal and i respect that but im going to lick her ass good!

Cuckold

So I havnt seen or heard much cuckold talk lately, anyone into this anymore?

It's just too bad people don't talk about it openly anymore,
I've been gone for awhile but when I left there was a thread or two that was rather popular.
Any women do this or would like to try it?

It's just too bad people don't talk about it openly anymore,
I've been gone for awhile but when I left there was a thread or two that was rather popular.
Any women do this or would like to try it?

My ex husband enjoyed this, towards the end of the marriage. I would do it to please him (shut him up, actually), but I really didn't get into it. Just not my thing. :)

my wife has a couple of Lovers that she sees.. well one just recently and the other for about the last 3 or 4 months now...

as for me... i LOVE licking and sucking her after their BIG cocks have been in her

my wife has a couple of Lovers that she sees.. well one just recently and the other for about the last 3 or 4 months now...

as for me... i LOVE licking and sucking her after their BIG cocks have been in her

Sounds like my kind of couple...love to play with her and watch you dig into my sloppy seconds sometime

Sounds like my kind of couple...love to play with her and watch you dig into my sloppy seconds sometime

oh my... that would be so AWESOME!... my wife says her lovers don;t want me to be there... but i wish i could watch her CUM on her lovers cocks, and then lick and suck their FRESH cum from her well fucked pussy

Fun times

My wife admitted a few weeks ago she wanted to try this. Since the first night she has just exploded with new things she wants to try. Last night she dropped to her knees in a parking garage to a total stranger and said she wanted to suck his cock. Altho stunned he didn't stop her from pulling his member out and wrapping her lips around the base. It only took a min or two before he was fucking her face like a cheap hooker. I was amazed at how well she took the pounding! Right as he started to unload she grabbed his ass and pulled him deep in her throat with the loudest garaged moan. She stood up tucked his dick back in his pants thanked him and off we went.

My wife admitted a few weeks ago she wanted to try this. Since the first night she has just exploded with new things she wants to try. Last night she dropped to her knees in a parking garage to a total stranger and said she wanted to suck his cock. Altho stunned he didn't stop her from pulling his member out and wrapping her lips around the base. It only took a min or two before he was fucking her face like a cheap hooker. I was amazed at how well she took the pounding! Right as he started to unload she grabbed his ass and pulled him deep in her throat with the loudest garaged moan. She stood up tucked his dick back in his pants thanked him and off we went.

Did she kiss you after?

Did she kiss you after?

Yes when we got in the car she slid her skirt above her waste exposing her bare wet pussy, leaned over grabbing me by the neck and kissed me more passionately than when we first started dating. She asked if i wanted a blow job too while she pleasured herself with a new toy one of her new lovers bought her. She did not disappoint. No sooner did we hit the second light she had me screaming in pleasure. Working the shaft and balls like never before. She looked up long enough to tell me that tom makes her practice on him every morning after the kids leave for school and i should thank him. Just as before she forced herself down letting me release far down her throat tucking him back in palace and smiling the whole time proud of herself.

Im very lucky to have found a woman as openminded as her. It took 3 yrs to get her to open up but it was worth the wait.

She says if you want her to come home with you it has to be at least 10" and makes 6 figures!

My vows are far more important than money and i love my hunny more than anything. But i do thank you for the compliment! What would you do with me if you had me for a night? Would you fuck me like a dirty girl, pass me around to your friends, or would you enjoy having my husband watch as i beg you to cum in me so he can clean me up. He is such a obedient man. I love to turn him on and tease him till he begs.

My vows are far more important than money and i love my hunny more than anything. But i do thank you for the compliment! What would you do with me if you had me for a night? Would you fuck me like a dirty girl, pass me around to your friends, or would you enjoy having my husband watch as i beg you to cum in me so he can clean me up. He is such a obedient man. I love to turn him on and tease him till he begs.

Maybe I would take you out to a gloryhole/ swingers club, let you be the dirty slut that you desire then I would make sure to lick you clean before returning you to your hubby, I wouldn't want him to have all the fun of cleaning your well used holes

Mmmm now that sounds like fun. A whole night of pussy licking and hard cocks to please me! The thought of several men cumming in all my holes is getting me horny as hell. And you want to lick me clean, i might let you... If you help me get them hard. You'll have me first, last, and once more when you take me home! I want you to lick each hole between every guy. And don't you'll be well rewarded i will suck every last drop of cum from your cock get you hard again and let you fill my pussy as much as you like!

Last edited:
Mmmm now that sounds like fun. A whole night of pussy licking and hard cocks to please me! The thought of several men cumming in all my holes is getting me horny as hell. And you want to lick me clean, i might let you... If you help me get them hard. You'll have me first, last, and once more when you take me home! I want you to lick each hole between every guy. And don't you'll be well rewarded i will suck every last drop of cum from your cock get you hard again and let you fill my pussy as much as you like!

Mmmm count me in

Well we sort if had a women comment on the topic... Any couples out here into any sort of relationship that may resemble cuckoldry

so my wife told me tonight that she has made plans to see him on Monday night.. and she also told me that if i said no.. she was going anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back