Why do they do that

ChaseMePleez

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Posts
529
I have met my share of men on this site but there is one thing most of them have in common. They will shower u with attention for about a week or more and then they will ignore u, forgetting u exist. Not sure if this happens to the other girls on lit but i would like to know if i am doing something wrong.
 
I have met my share of men on this site but there is one thing most of them have in common. They will shower u with attention for about a week or more and then they will ignore u, forgetting u exist. Not sure if this happens to the other girls on lit but i would like to know if i am doing something wrong.

I'm usually seeing the opposite, where I'll chat with a woman one or two times, then they disappear, because they probably find something better, or something more important comes along.

I'd love to discuss this further with you. Over Yahoo perhaps?
 
I wouldn't get bored of you. When I find an online partner I can connect with, I'm very committed. ;)
 
I'm usually seeing the opposite, where I'll chat with a woman one or two times, then they disappear, because they probably find something better, or something more important comes along.

I've seen it a few times, you get a few PMs and then they fuck off and you never hear from them again, either that or the classic two word or one line replies to relatively long PMs.

I think of myself as pretty creative so I'm pretty confident I am not too shit, i've never been called that anyway :rolleyes:
 
I have met my share of men on this site but there is one thing most of them have in common. They will shower u with attention for about a week or more and then they will ignore u, forgetting u exist. Not sure if this happens to the other girls on lit but i would like to know if i am doing something wrong.
The ladies on here do it to not just the guys love. I would love to find a lady to chat with for more than one or two times. You can hit me up any time you want and we can chat and I will not leave you. pm me if you want to chat
 
smile

I have met my share of men on this site but there is one thing most of them have in common. They will shower u with attention for about a week or more and then they will ignore u, forgetting u exist. Not sure if this happens to the other girls on lit but i would like to know if i am doing something wrong.

sweetie you have to keep the talk fresh and exciting you have to give us what we fantasize about. The thought that we may possibly have a chance.lol
 
If your looking to talk to someone long term I'm looking to make friends. I won't just chat a couple of times and run away.
 
I have a.theory that it stems to lack of communication. A lot of the time I see posts where someone says what they want, but they are actually saying what they think others want to hear. I'm making an effort to tell people what I'm looking for, but.to also ask what they want from a conversation. It may take a little more time, but hopefully doesn't end in one person just buggering off.

Good luck - I'm sure you'll have a great time if you can find someone who is looking for the same as you - just might take some patience :)
 
I've had it happen to me, and I've done it a few times too. Sometimes two people just don't click. Try not to take it personally.

I've also met a few guys here that I've talked to every day for a few weeks, then it tapers off to just once in a while, but it's still very intense. And one that I would genuinely consider a friend.

It's similar to relationships in real life - sometimes after one date you know it's done, sometimes it takes a few dates, sometimes it lasts forever.
 
I tend to notice the opposite as well. My circumstances are a little odd though, as most of my chat partners have been from different countries with dramatic time differences.
 
Hey

Sent you a PM on this.
Sometimes the time difference is a problem. Sometimes you/they just get a vibe. Sometimes they are just plain weird. Not that weird is necessarily a bad thing..lol but your weird may not "jee-haw" with their weird...ROFLOL.

AND SOMETIMES, after you get your virtual bump and grind on and if you then want to talk about something other than sex....well, they run for the hills because that makes you too real.

Have fun, but be careful..and read that PM.. :kiss:
 
I have experienced the same. Seems like if I disagree with a train of thought they get all pissy and go asway. In retrospect I realize this is a great training ground for someone such as myself new to the dating scene after decades of marriage. So I carry on and if someone is a good chat partner fine and if not nothing lost.
 
Yup, happened to me too. Kind of nice knowing it wasn't just me.
It always feels kinda bad, but someone being active in these sort of places and forums should know there are all sorts online.
 
I have met my share of men on this site but there is one thing most of them have in common. They will shower u with attention for about a week or more and then they will ignore u, forgetting u exist. Not sure if this happens to the other girls on lit but i would like to know if i am doing something wrong.

I'm sorry your experience hasn't been all that good. I've only talked (via PM) to a small handful of people here, mostly because I haven't put any effort into it and also because I'm the people-watcher type, but I've had the pleasure of meeting one special sensual goddess in particular and we've talked pretty regularly for several weeks now, so I'm sure I can understand how you might feel when things don't quite go the way you want them to.

I wouldn't jump to a conclusion that you're "doing something wrong" but it is likely that they aren't getting a need met, which could be nothing more or less than something you can't or won't do, and perhaps them just being a little selfish. Nothing wrong with having boundaries, or just being yourself, however; you don't need to be living up to someone else's expectations just for attention here, at least I should hope not.

And I'm sure there's a fair share of people (and to be honest, like me) who are trying to "escape" some, from their own reality, and so the idea of commitment or taking the time to learn about someone, to really understand them, and also to work out any issues, just doesn't sound very interesting. Or maybe even frightening. Or maybe they're as bad in the sack for real as they are in Lit life?

Well anyways, I imagine there are a few others like myself out there, more interested in making lasting friends, sharing their interests and needs over time, rather than in making and breaking acquaintances quickly.

Best of luck to you.
 
I would like to debunk the idea that its about out of sync sex kinks and fear of the cling-ons. I have had 'Ladies' on here seek me out to run with a scenario I posted, publically or PM, and then fled during the foreplay that was already hinted at in the pick-up post. Trust me I do not try to get real with people, If I post out of character its usually to clarify setting and context. I even play the persona when responding to trolls and get good sub feed back that way.

My going theory when one of these so-called female posters begs me to play a sub game with 'her' and she flees before things can get fun, is it is a dude. Seriously, ladies (real ones!) communicate so if style or content were the issue you'd hear a 'let's change x' or 'not down with z' cause I get those out of character posts and address them as they come. The ones that come and go (typically from the early foreplay) either can't communicate or don't have any imagination after their orgasm. Either is too strong an indicator of dude behavior for me to believe anything other then some self-hating loser just jerked off with my words is off to try and wash their shame away. This is the internet by the way, pictures prove only that have you a good supply of some amature starlet's still shots. I hate to be the one to point out the turd in the pool but I'd say you have a 60% of getting 'duded' if you are on here looking for girls to rp with and that goes way up if you are looking for young submissive females as a mature dominant male.

I go into every scenario assuming I am about to get Rick Rolled; finding my one dependable sub is what makes me able to laugh when a new plaything goes one and done.
 
I am amazed at the response this thread has gotten. I would also like to thank those of you who offered me some useful advice. I don't feel isolated in this problem anymore.
 
I've seen it a few times, you get a few PMs and then they fuck off and you never hear from them again, either that or the classic two word or one line replies to relatively long PMs.

I think of myself as pretty creative so I'm pretty confident I am not too shit, i've never been called that anyway :rolleyes:

No, you're definitely not shit by any stretch of the imagination...;)
 
No problem with you

The problem I find is that it tends to feel one sided... I love getting PM's from ladies here.. they too seem to drop off and you feel a little rejected... I hope that wont continue for you (well it shouldn't ) but make some PM choices of your own...try to follow thru with them... you'll find the few who wont straggle away.. me being one of them :)
 
i have the same problem i chat with women a few times then they leave
 
Are you looking for the same thing that the those that pm you are looking for? I ask because when I joined a couple months ago I was literally overwhelmed with pm's. I actually considered staying away and going back to the stories because I felt intimidated by all the messages. I came here for info however and wanted to get feedback from folks that are more experienced than I, so I stuck around. I have found that most of the men that pm me are not looking for what I am on here for. I try to make it clear that I enjoy flirting and silly stuff but am married and am not really on here for cybering and the like. Maybe that could be an issue with you dunno. At any rate, I will echo some of the earlier sound advice and sort thru the pm's until you find a few that seem to have the character and personality you are looking for. I have found that there are lots of great guys on here and like everywhere else in life, some that you might not care to get to know a great deal about. Good luck and lots of smiles.
 
Not trying to be cheeky or smart but ever considered it's you possibly giving out a cock teasing vibe with no follow up, i mean it can't be a coincedince if it happens again and again.

Then again if they don't want to stick around longer than a week why lose any sleep over them, lifes too short?

Plenty of players on here male and female
 
Back
Top