ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that in a previous post I said that a baby died in my crash, that's in poor taste. However, I perfer to believe that you just read my last post and didn't realize that.

Sorry. I'll edit it.

I didn't even read that before.

All right this is more or less a basic chat thread in the orp area. (And yes some times ideas do come from here.)

The bellow the stickies is a series of threads that are all either stories or ideas for stories. (Possibly a bit more like role playing games.)

Each is essentially a multi-author story. The SRP forum is much the same, but they frequently use sex as the whole plot, here in the ORP forum sex is used less often and more likely a plot purpose.

to expand on what Cats said: In the SRP the sex is teh story, but in ORP sex can be in the story, but it is just a part of that story

All right this is more or less a basic chat thread in the orp area. (And yes some times ideas do come from here.)

The bellow the stickies is a series of threads that are all either stories or ideas for stories. (Possibly a bit more like role playing games.)

Each is essentially a multi-author story. The SRP forum is much the same, but they frequently use sex as the whole plot, here in the ORP forum sex is used less often and more likely a plot purpose.

'Cept for when the ORPers venture over there because they need more pplz.

I personaly cant find y a good rp To partake in any more witch is why I stoped rping when i do find one to take part in they fall apart way to fast.

Ok guys this may seam wired. Mainly due to the fact that Those of you that know me so to speak know that this is sort of a brake of character for me. I am going to be fairly open here about whom I really am. I am a Pro writer as hard as that maybe to believe although all my success as been in journalistic and satirical pursuits, due to a past failure the bane and passion of my artistic endeavors lay in the writing of fiction. I have a three part Idea based on some dreams and some old stuff. I was Wondering If Any One Would like to collaborate with me to write the stories with me to shape the world of this Concept with me. For now I am just looking for some one to write the first story with me that takes place I the world with in technology and the inter net?

I personaly cant find y a good rp To partake in any more witch is why I stoped rping when i do find one to take part in they fall apart way to fast.

Ok guys this may seam wired. Mainly due to the fact that Those of you that know me so to speak know that this is sort of a brake of character for me. I am going to be fairly open here about whom I really am. I am a Pro writer as hard as that maybe to believe although all my success as been in journalistic and satirical pursuits, due to a past failure the bane and passion of my artistic endeavors lay in the writing of fiction. I have a three part Idea based on some dreams and some old stuff. I was Wondering If Any One Would like to collaborate with me to write the stories with me to shape the world of this Concept with me. For now I am just looking for some one to write the first story with me that takes place I the world with in technology and the inter net?

Given how horrible your spelling and grammar usage is... I do find it hard to believe that you're a "Pro writer"

:kiss:

Trust me, my spelling and gramar are far worse on lit, and they leave me to pass on my skills to the next generation.

PM me more details old friend.

Trust me, my spelling and gramar are far worse on lit, and they leave me to pass on my skills to the next generation.

PM me more details old friend.

Hell lol My grammer just sucks. Thats all there is to it. The way I see it I am here to relax and enjoy writting here. I am not here for perfection. Like in school or college.

I'd try it tears, provided I can be horde and I don't need to many specifics before hand.

Yes but she knows I am covered with hair and thus only the toren can match me. Or a dwarf with a funny hair condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back