Cum Shake For Moms Obsessed With Cock

nylonmale24

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Posts
132
Hi there. 27 years old single male is here. I'm looking for females for incest relationship. I am patient and willing to devote time to developing a scene.

I love Incest, Lots of Ejaculation, Sensual Blowjob, Sensual Handjob, Hot\-dogging, Big Ass, Lots of Cum, Cum Play, Clothed Sex, CFNM, Teasing, Roleplay, Anal, Oral, Dirty Talking, Gentle Femdom, Gentle Male Dom, Big Breasts, Breastfeeding, Lactation, Titjob, Legs, Thighs, Nylons, Edging, Postorgasm, Orgasm Denial, Kissing, Licking, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, Breasts Worship, Legs Worship, Cock and Ball Worship \(taking\), Multiple Partners \(F\-M\), Facials \(giving\), Hair Pulling, Piss Play.

I don't like Animal, BDSM, Rape, Violence, Blood, Scat.

The scenarios and situations can vary, I have a few ideas of my own. This days I am obsessed with incest, bowjob and cum so much and I would like to play some incest plays. If you are interested and you love incest and cum, feel free to contact me.

1.**Cum Shake:** "What are you doing?" I heard the voice say from across the room... I was frozen...what am I going to do?...what am I going to say?... "I said, what are you doing?" she asked again. How could I possibly try to get out of it when she just caught me jerking off into her morning protein shake. Ok...here goes nothing! Mom would make her usual shake at night before going to bed. That way, it would be cold enough to drink in the morning. After I was sure she went to bed, I snuck downstairs, opened the fridge, took out the drink, and began jerking off into it. Seeing how I was young & so potent, I usually was able to shoot quite a large amount of cum. I would grab a spoon & stir the drink when I was done, put it back in the fridge, and head back upstairs. There was my Mom, standing in the doorway, looking confused & pissed off at the same time. I got scared by her catching me, yet a bit turned on seeing her in her nightgown, which consisted of a long, silk gown which clung to her body, revealing her great figure and large breasts. I am a potent boy. if I actually needed to dump out a lot of your shake before I jerked off into it, because every time I get off I can cum a full cup, and it would overflow if I didn't dump some out of the shaker first. I'd love it even more if I also had a habit of replacing the contents of your apple juice bottle. You have noticed that the taste of both has been "off" and different lately, and you have wondered why they've become so absolutely, delightfully delicious. I could certainly replace any other white beverages \(milk, coffee cream, whipped cream, frosting and glaze, etc\) with my cum. I take advantage of your reliance on sleeping pills to empty my cum down your throat every night?

2.**Cum Play:** I am so perverted that I filled your shake with my white semen. My balls produce so much cum and it causes pain so I drain my balls into your shake. And l know that semen is healthy and useful for face also. After you caught me, I am so embrassed. Instead of your shake, I start to fill bottles and hide them in my bedroom. I wish mom had known how my balls are in pain! You were thinking that you are disgusted by me and ground me for months. But when you realise that your shake now tastes horrible, because the only good ingredient was semen you start to miss it. Then you were thinking that your personal trainer tells you that your progress has stopped and it dawns on you that the reason you were getting so fit was because of the huge intake of protein from my cum. You start to wish you hadn’t caught me. Wondering how you can backtrack and get me to do it again. When you get home you decide to broach the subject with me, “Jacky can we talk?” you say softly as you knock on my door. I am in my room and stroke my cock in my bed. Mom caught me but I didn't stop stroking and ejaculating. Because my balls are in pain. There is a bottle next to me and it is half filled with my white cum. My room smells of cum. You could talk to me about your shake and my ejaculation. You could want to know why I ejaculate much. And what would you like to do with bottles of cum ? Would you like your boy to pour some cum on your breasts and massage gently ? Would you like your boy to drop some cum on your big ass and spread cum all over your ass ? Maybe you would like your boy to finger your ass.

3.**Breastfeeding:** Your breast pump is broken and the baby is asleep. Your breasts are so full of milk that it is actually painful. You have already gone through 10 tops due to them getting soaked by your constantly leaking nipples. As you walk from one end of the room to the other both nipples send long steady streams of milk out with each step you take. You are going to need to drain these things somehow. But the only one around is your 19 year old son who you know has been stealing your panties, cumming in them and has even set up spy cams to try and catch you naked so he can pleasure himself. \(so far he has failed in every attempt to see you naked\) You need to do something though this situation is unbearable! Do you dare ask your son to help drain you knowing full well it is likely to get him sexually aroused by finally getting to see his mothers full and expiring breasts? Perhaps you and your son can come to some mutually beneficial arrangement like milking each other to relieve the stress you both feel?

4.**Mommy's Ass:** Oh that sweet ass. That's where my eyes go every time she walks by and I can sneak a peak. I think I should feel guilty but damn, I just can't stop looking and wondering what she looks like without anything on. We've always been close enough that she asks my opinion on almost everything she wears. That equates to me getting asked questions like, "Does my butt look fat in these jeans? Does this shirt make me look whoreish or professional? Can you see my panty line in this skirt? Don't let me go out of this house looking funny now. Etc..." It also equates to her parading around in front of me in barely a stitch of clothing on, especially when she's changing back and forth between outfits. My imagination goes wild with thoughts of reaching out and touching her bare skin.

5.**Mommy's Blowjob Obsession:** Mom's mouth is on his dick. He is getting close. She said earlier, "When you get ready to cum I want you to pull out and jizz all over my face, OK?" and he feels like he is getting close to that. He is a little sore, but still young and virile enough to have a nice big load ready for her. Mom takes it deep and moans, enough to send him over the edge. He pushes her by the forehead off his dick \(necessary, since she gets so cock\-drunk she'd keep sucking him forever if he didn't hold her away\) and jerk off all over her face. Mom's love for facials is so intense that it makes her cum when he shoots a hot load on her face. She moans and gasps. The tension, the release, the satisfaction. It drives her fucking crazy and she can't resist. As he finishes the last few pumps he lets go off Mom, but keep his hand wrapped around his cock. Mom can't help but suck the little bit of cum off the tip, and while she's there, she can't help but take the whole sensitive head in her mouth. Looking up into his eyes, gobs of his cum adorning her cheeks, nose, and forehead, she slowly bobs on him. He seethes. "Damn, Mom," he says. "It's sensitive." Mom's eyes turn down, her eyelashes exaggerating the move. She's lost in her pleasure and meets the edge of his hand with her lips. This gives him at least some control, allowing him to give her more or less of his tender post\-orgasm cock with his hand. If he brings his fist further down on the shaft, she'll follow, and if he pushes her back, she'll give. She moans, loving the game. Mom finally releases his cock from her mouth and sits back on her heels, grinning and scooping bits of his cum off her face and licking her fingers. "How many is that?" she asks. He thinks for a second. "Just today or total?" "Just today," she clarifies. "Uhm, today I think it's...eight?" he says, making his best guess. He has came so many times in the past few days he may have lost count, but he thinks it's eight. Mom's mouth stretches into a wide smile. "Mmmmm, and nine yesterday. You're a machine!" she says. She gets the last bits of cum off her face and stands up. He watches her naked ass as she steps away from him and steps into a pair of panties, pulling them around her thick thighs and big round ass. She turns back to face him, and he can see the heft of her big tits hanging from the side. "I'll make us some supper," she says. "And then....you know.." she says, giggling.
 
Back
Top