Black woman White man interracial group

I never put down what someone has to say...where else can someone let go of their inner kink...some more dormant than others, but this is Literotica right?

I never put down what someone has to say...where else can someone let go of their inner kink...some more dormant than others, but this is Literotica right?

True. It is Lit. But some people act like it's Good House Keeping's website.

You should enable your pm box.

True. It is Lit. But some people act like it's Good House Keeping's website.

You should enable your pm box.

Done...with the questions asked, I swear I was almost expecting to answer what color my undies are and if I use a phone or computer

Done...with the questions asked, I swear I was almost expecting to answer what color my undies are and if I use a phone or computer

O K, so after just watching, I feel compelled to ask...

What color ARE your undies and what exactly would you do with your phone or computer?

;)

A bit moist if I am not wrong[/quote

Nope, not wet, moist nor dripping.

Just sleepy. Noise of notification had awakened me...it was nice meeting everyone, but soon I will be dead to the world (pain meds) if out more than 5 min until another day. Sweet dreams everyone!

Yupyup, there was a nice black gal that used to play with me a while back online, but she moved on real-life stuff. We prolly woulda if we lived anywhere near each other, but ah well!

I had steaks on the grill last night, sugar. Too bad you are in the wrong Washington! -grins-

41 white married guy from MD stopping in to say hello, love the topic of this thread.

Last edited:
I'm definitely a fan as well! I've dated a couple black goddesses and even though circumstances caused us to part, they instilled both a love (and certainly a lust) for black women that will never go away!

I've never been with a black woman before but I Really do want to look at my profile pic see if it intrest any of u beautiful ladies

Back