Mom sucking off son

LoveSpurts

Experienced
Please write some loving stories of a single mom with a teenage son. The son has taken to masturbating several times a day and it really upsets his mom. So she confronts him and explains to him that his "ejaculate" should not be wasted down the toilet. Instead, when he feels horny he should go to her and cum in his mother's mouth!

The story should stay only on these theme (blowjobs) and not take on a more sinister "slut Mom" type storyline where pretty soon all the boy's in the school are raping her etc...

There are many stories that start off good, with a mom/son blowjob, but soon warp into a "mom is a fuckin' slut" thing. I don't enjoy that.

There's a really good story somewhere here on Lit (I wish I could remember the title) in which a mother gives oral sex to her son while driving in a car. It involved some faux medical condition where the son would occasionally be inflicted with sudden and painful erections that would usually be relieved by some masturbation. In the story, the pair are stuck in traffic in the highway when he feels this unwanted priapism take hold. The mother is annoyed at first, but can clearly see his agony, and so finally takes matters into her own hands by leaning over his lap and sucking him to orgasm. I loved the fact that, as I'm sure you'll appreciate, the mother didn't turn into some raging slut, and was rather unhappy about having to do this, but didn't want to see her son suffering, and so she took a very matter of fact approach to the problem.

Thanks Akito

This was a nice little story with a decent premise. I liked how the mom was really into sucking her son's cock even without showing it...she kept trying even when he lost his erection.

Thanks!

LoveSpurts said:
This was a nice little story with a decent premise. I liked how the mom was really into sucking her son's cock even without showing it...she kept trying even when he lost his erection.

Thanks!

It's interesting that the story was a bit different than I remembered it, and certainly a fair degree shorter.

There's certainly a lot of room to explore in such a story framework, and I've been trying to sift through any possible ideas that would seem remotely realistic in terms of having a mother interact sexually with her son. One avenue that presents itself is a situation in which the son is injured or disabled, and the mother has to care for him, and finds herself offering some manual or oral release to ease his discomfort or depression. It's a stretch, but not completely outlandish. I'm not sure if the masturbation-cure plot would work the same way, simply because such a moralistic mother would likely find incest a much greater sin than self abuse. There must be other ideas out there, though, that would work too.

Exactly Akito...feasibility is key to a good story line

I think the medical need & caring mom basis is a good one because it is easy to see how a mom would get past the moral problems of incest when it comes to providing some relief to her only son, who would suffer without her help.

And I also can see a situation where a single mom whose only purpose in life is to care for and protect her teenage son. But the boy is becoming a man and is only interested in his girlfriends and getting laid. He is spending way too much time away from home and calling girls all the time, constantly jacking off in the shower and in his bedroom at night. She sees that she cannot stop nature, but she CAN preserve her happy home for a little longer if she provides some oral relief to her growing boy. That way he will not think about other girls so much and will be satisfied to stay home more. She draws the line at sexual intercourse, even she has her limits. But we live in a world where blowjobs are not considered "real" sex, so she rationalizes to herself that sucking off her son won't do him any harm. And in her mind it may well prevent a terrible accident from happening, i.e., getting a teenage girl pregnant.

Secretly she LOVES sucking her son's cock. She knows that teenage boy's cum is copious, thick and delicious. And teenage boys can cum several times a day. So she doesn't mind when her son is watching TV and Baywatch comes on and he gets an erection from watching the girl's tits bouncing around :)

What do you think?

that sounds like the begining of something great :)

LoveSpurts said:
I think the medical need & caring mom basis is a good one because it is easy to see how a mom would get past the moral problems of incest when it comes to providing some relief to her only son, who would suffer without her help.

And I also can see a situation where a single mom whose only purpose in life is to care for and protect her teenage son. But the boy is becoming a man and is only interested in his girlfriends and getting laid. He is spending way too much time away from home and calling girls all the time, constantly jacking off in the shower and in his bedroom at night. She sees that she cannot stop nature, but she CAN preserve her happy home for a little longer if she provides some oral relief to her growing boy. That way he will not think about other girls so much and will be satisfied to stay home more. She draws the line at sexual intercourse, even she has her limits. But we live in a world where blowjobs are not considered "real" sex, so she rationalizes to herself that sucking off her son won't do him any harm. And in her mind it may well prevent a terrible accident from happening, i.e., getting a teenage girl pregnant.

Secretly she LOVES sucking her son's cock. She knows that teenage boy's cum is copious, thick and delicious. And teenage boys can cum several times a day. So she doesn't mind when her son is watching TV and Baywatch comes on and he gets an erection from watching the girl's tits bouncing around :)

What do you think?

I agree; it's a brilliantly salacious idea that feels authentic while being wonderfully perverse. I always hesitate to jump on a story idea too strongly, since I tend to have poor writing habits (i'm still working on that Bollywood bondage story from a couple months back), but I can see myself taking a shot at this sometime in the new year.

mother/son isn't normally my kink, but I thought I'd weigh in here with a story I liked. Boy is forced to spend the summer at his aunt's house. Aunt is his mother's twin sister, the only visible difference is that the mother has a scar on the back of one hand from a childhood accident. Son, while exploring his aunt's house, discovers a concealed passageway that has a spyhole that lets him see into his aunt's shower, and he becomes turned on watching her show, and makes a nightly ritual of masturbating and watching her.

One night, while he's in the passageway stroking himself in anticipation, she doesn't turn up in the shower, but instead sneaks up behind him, having suspected what he was up to. Turns out she's as big a perv as he is, and various kinky goings-in ensue. At the end, she's giving him a blowjob in bed, and just as he's about to cum, he notices a small scar on her hand...

Sadly, I can't seem to find the story, so it might not have been on lit.

Texguy84 said:
mother/son isn't normally my kink, but I thought I'd weigh in here with a story I liked. Boy is forced to spend the summer at his aunt's house. Aunt is his mother's twin sister, the only visible difference is that the mother has a scar on the back of one hand from a childhood accident. Son, while exploring his aunt's house, discovers a concealed passageway that has a spyhole that lets him see into his aunt's shower, and he becomes turned on watching her show, and makes a nightly ritual of masturbating and watching her.

One night, while he's in the passageway stroking himself in anticipation, she doesn't turn up in the shower, but instead sneaks up behind him, having suspected what he was up to. Turns out she's as big a perv as he is, and various kinky goings-in ensue. At the end, she's giving him a blowjob in bed, and just as he's about to cum, he notices a small scar on her hand...

what key words have you tried?

LoveSpurts said:
Please write some loving stories of a single mom with a teenage son. The son has taken to masturbating several times a day and it really upsets his mom. So she confronts him and explains to him that his "ejaculate" should not be wasted down the toilet. Instead, when he feels horny he should go to her and cum in his mother's mouth!

The story should stay only on these theme (blowjobs) and not take on a more sinister "slut Mom" type storyline where pretty soon all the boy's in the school are raping her etc...

There are many stories that start off good, with a mom/son blowjob, but soon warp into a "mom is a fuckin' slut" thing. I don't enjoy that.
Sounds good, but I would take away the cum angle as a plot device since it doesn't sound that erotic.
What would be good is using feelings and emotions.

The mother isn't getting enough from her husband, and is finding her son more and more atractive.
The son has a thing for older women, and ever since his mom confronted him about it, the inscest prospect has become more and more apealing.

He'll put up a Webcam, and get all his friends to watch him fuck his mom.

Mind if I jump in?

I'm brand new here, but i used to write some erotica when I was younger. I like your idea of making it somewhat realistic and plausable, especially from the mother's side.

An 18 year old young man just might be willing in the right circumstances because of all the hormones racing around inside of him, especially if encouraged or told it is allright by an authority figure.

Getting past the mother's inhibitions in a plausible way would be much more challenging (unless the mother is totally ammoral and slutty, in which case the story becomes decidedly less sexy - as you point out). One rationale I can think of is that the mom has some sort of unmet or unresolved emotional need (trouble letting go as you describe). Another is that some set of circumstances allow her to rationalize it (like the medical necessity idea).

Of all the 'family' fantasy combinations, mother/son probably stirs the most powerful emotions because of the strong emotional bond between parent and child. Daddy/daughter doesn't resonate as well as a fantasy because of the power disparity; no matter how compelling the rational or how 'willing' the daughter seems in the story, the reader always has a feeling in the back of the mind that the father is taking advantage of the situation.

I haven't written a lot of incest stories, but it might be fun to try this.

Akito01 said:
It's interesting that the story was a bit different than I remembered it, and certainly a fair degree shorter.

There's certainly a lot of room to explore in such a story framework, and I've been trying to sift through any possible ideas that would seem remotely realistic in terms of having a mother interact sexually with her son. One avenue that presents itself is a situation in which the son is injured or disabled, and the mother has to care for him, and finds herself offering some manual or oral release to ease his discomfort or depression. It's a stretch, but not completely outlandish. I'm not sure if the masturbation-cure plot would work the same way, simply because such a moralistic mother would likely find incest a much greater sin than self abuse. There must be other ideas out there, though, that would work too.
I didn't want to bring this up because it's not very arousing (at least not to me).
Although legal situations have stopped this, Japanese cram school students (remember minors here are adults there) would often have family members do something sexual to them to relieve a child's tension and clear his head for better thinking in exams.

Two thoughts... what if:

1. Mother or son was a chronic sleepwalker, and one of them awakened to find the other in bed, touching them, sucking, or whatnot?

2. Perhaps the mother is a widow, going through a sad time of nostalgia and missing her husband, and the strapping son, who is the spitting image of Dad, turns up unexpectedly from college, and she is unable to resist?

3. Or she's just going through that usual periodic crises all us women have where we just feel dumpy and unattractive, and the loving son steps in and persuades her how beautiful she is?

Okay, so that's three thoughts :) I really only started with two.

Texguy84 said:

An interesting story, do post a hyperlink here if you should find it.

Theres a story here called A Mothers Promise that is really good. For bro-sis, try Our Shared Bathroom.

Hey, Tex.
Yes, it's on Lit. I've read it myself. I'll make an attempt to find it.
Jenny

Texguy84 said:

JRaven said:
Hey, Tex.
Yes, it's on Lit. I've read it myself. I'll make an attempt to find it.
Jenny

Oh good, so someone else has seen it. This means I'm not as crazy as I might have been before. :D

Texguy84 said:
Oh good, so someone else has seen it. This means I'm not as crazy as I might have been before. :D
Trust me, you're still crazy. ;)
I couldn't find the story. I searched based on story text rather than taglines. It's gone. I know that sometimes, an author will leave and delete their stories. I think this may have happened.

In other news, I took the kink test at the bottom of your sig. I only scored a 565. :nana:
But, Hubby's taking me to the strip club tonight. So I have a chance to improve on it!

Jenny

Here's a nice, little story

This is the sort of scenario that I originally meant when I began this thread. I'm going to get around to writing my own one of these days, but happy to see that other's out there are interested in the same thing.

I realize that it's a narrow subject matter and does not lend itself to a serialized story with many chapters and characters. But it's a simple premise and it's HOT!

Mom sucking off her boy because he cannot concentrate on his studies. This story starts to go off into the "slut mom" direction a little bit, which I don't find a turn-on really.

Anyway, here's the story. Enjoy.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=312462

LoveSpurts said:

I like the one (or multi mild) themed stories, but blowjobs and cum sucking aren't really my cup of tea.
Last year I asked for just a hand job story, plus voyeurism/exhibitionism and I got a lot of them, only some included things I don't want.
I'm into the whole sexual power deal (hypnosis not rape), so I'm glad I got that when I didn't even ask for it.

Back