Zumba - brothel ...

jeninflorida

Literotica Guru
Spinning (pun) my head and arms around this one. not sure if you heard but a Gym was offering more than a typical work out. but hey, isn't the penis a muscle?

the gym was a partner ship with some old white guy (62) and a hottie (24 ish) and she would offer one on one sessions (clothing optional) ...

I get the drama - or shame that is coming but is this enough to fill a story? As the court date comes, her black book is "outed" and people are called in...

can this be saved & flipped into a story?

Last edited:
waht if the story was truly spun around and there was a team of young studs providing "personal trainings" for the trophy wives and wannabes of an elite, upscale community? What happens when the owner turns out to be none other than Mrs. Jackson, 34, 3rd wife of Mr. Jackson, nearing 70, owner of the biggest manufacturing company around, and major player in the "socialite" world, on the board of all the major women's groups and fundraising committees???

Funny I just saw this idea in the news...Kennebunkport Maine.

Yoga could be sexy, if it were steam yoga. to help sweat the class is offered in a steam room or sauna....hum:devil:

Spinning (pun) my head and arms around this one. not sure if you heard but a Gym was offering more than a typical work out. but hey, isn't the penis a muscle?

the gym was a partner ship with some old white guy (62) and a hottie (24 ish) and she would offer one on one sessions (clothing optional) ...

I get the drama - or shame that is coming but is this enough to fill a story? As the court date comes, her black book is "outed" and people are called in...

can this be saved & flipped into a story?
I believe so. This sort of reminds me of "The Client List" movie and series from Lifetime Channel with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

"One-on-one sessions" and perhaps certain group classes are really orgies. She also goes to the men's homes for personal sessions.

Hey, either way, they are getting a workout. An old friend that I reconnected with says that she stays in shape with three things - good diet, good regular exercise and great sex.

I believe so. This sort of reminds me of "The Client List" movie and series from Lifetime Channel with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

"One-on-one sessions" and perhaps certain group classes are really orgies. She also goes to the men's homes for personal sessions.

Hey, either way, they are getting a workout. An old friend that I reconnected with says that she stays in shape with three things - good diet, good regular exercise and great sex.

I liked the movie more than the TV series. However, I've only watched a couple of the episodes on lifetime...thankfully I do have them on DVR.

it is my goal to finish my story that is similar to The Client List

I agree there are so much scenarios for news. Here's what I thought of:

Zumba "members" flirts with other members' husbands. However, these "members" are really prostitutes. Since the zumba classes are in high end neighborhoods, they would make a killing and it's very convenient since husbands shows up to support their wives.

This could even be a story contest.

Saw a vainity license plate on a Lexus at the grocery store that read, "I ZUMBA"
Couldn't help but think of this thread. The driver had the looks to do well as a "clothing optional" trainer.
:cattail:
Jenny

Saw a vainity license plate on a Lexus at the grocery store that read, "I ZUMBA"
Couldn't help but think of this thread. The driver had the looks to do well as a "clothing optional" trainer.
:cattail:
Jenny

lol, too funny. Interesting, wonder what premium she charges for "clothing optional" zumba.....:cool:

I liked the movie more than the TV series. However, I've only watched a couple of the episodes on lifetime...thankfully I do have them on DVR.

it is my goal to finish my story that is similar to The Client List
Like the Client List movie but she does it for years even after her husband found himself a job. The money and gifts were now a major bonus and she doesn't use condoms. She's the mistress of several men and During certain holidays like Christmas or New Years or Memorial Day, there are special parties which are basically orgies.

A young woman worked as a massage therapist as a front to her parents during her senior year and her college years but really she's a hooker. She met her husband while she was still working and continued to do so while they dated and even up to their engagement. The husband got himself a secure job so she could quit. She did but kept a few of her regular clients on the side.

Like the Client List movie but she does it for years even after her husband found himself a job. The money and gifts were now a major bonus and she doesn't use condoms. She's the mistress of several men and During certain holidays like Christmas or New Years or Memorial Day, there are special parties which are basically orgies.

A young woman worked as a massage therapist as a front to her parents during her senior year and her college years but really she's a hooker. She met her husband while she was still working and continued to do so while they dated and even up to their engagement. The husband got himself a secure job so she could quit. She did but kept a few of her regular clients on the side.

I love the idea...but something is telling me that her husband has to leave. Not many people will respect the "cuckold" and for her to go from masseur to a happy ending masseur...well there needs to be that .... "I have to for my family"

Back