Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope all is well

While I look forward to your pics, look just forward to the sexy insight you share as a pearl wearing, PTA mom! Can u share an intimate detail about yourself with us? I have plenty of suggestions but would b interested to see what you cum up with in your own.

ATB
mike

Escape bids or 'accidental' slippage is quite erotic
I would agree

Well we could chat about your mental state and see where that goes. It would be nice to assist you with taking your pictures.
Maybe I could post a few more of my supershy rear with some help. It's not all that easy to get 5'10" of me into a self-taken pic!

*kisses back softly and smiles* Inspired enough to want that in reality.
Nice. I love to be inspirational. ;)

Darlin, I want to spank/lick/suck/fuck you so hard and so many times that you forget your own name!!
Who am I, again?

You weren't just typing then?
Ha ha ha, Fishfryer. Always such a sense of humor ~ no, I was *not* referring to typing, my friend.

While I look forward to your pics, look just forward to the sexy insight you share as a pearl wearing, PTA mom! Can u share an intimate detail about yourself with us? I have plenty of suggestions but would b interested to see what you cum up with in your own.

ATB
mike
Hmmmmm an intimate detail? This shy gal works hard at not revealing too much. How about the fact that I get invited up on stage from time to time to sing with the band? I can rock it out like nobody's business, and when I sing, I am not shy. Is that the kind of intimate detail you mean? ;)

Posting on a Wednesday

How is everyone today?

I am finally getting caught up and getting back into a daily routine post-vacation, which would include taking some more pics!

Have a great hump day :kiss:

Last edited:
How is everyone today?

I am finally getting caught up and getting back into a daily routine post-vacation, which would include taking some more pics!

SuperShyJ9-Nice new pictures hope you had a great vacation!!!

Maybe I could post a few more of my supershy rear with some help. It's not all that easy to get 5'10" of me into a self-taken pic!

Let me know when you need assistance with taking pictures of your supershy rear. I am sure we can get your 5' 10" into a few pictures without any problem.

How is everyone today?

I just love hump day. Humping my wife, my hand, my wife. All because in pics get my engine roaring! Thanks for sharing

that is the most suckable nipples- love that you have the guts to post- bet it makes you wet to see your pics on the net as well as the responses to it- long may it continue lol

Intimate detail

First off, stellar new pix!! But that goes without saying as u r definitely a MILF!

Regarding intimate detail, whatever you see fit; however there is a difference between a personal detail and intimate detail. A personal detail is something about you which others are likely to know; an intimate is something that very few if any others might know.

Just thinking out loud for illustrative purposes:

Do you ever go "commando" in situations like social events, work, etc?
Prefer briefs, bikini or thong panties?
Ever touch yourself or masturbate in traffic?

Do with the above what you will. Whatever you do, I know it will be welcome, sexy and real.

ATB
mike

Mmm...yeah, that's pretty much the idea, combined with a noticeable difficulty walking well due to aching hip joints and muscles!
Great ~ then a massage afterwards, it is!

SuperShyJ9-Nice new pictures hope you had a great vacation!!!
Thank you dear ~ and yes, I did have a lovely vacation!!

Let me know when you need assistance with taking pictures of your supershy rear. I am sure we can get your 5' 10" into a few pictures without any problem.
I'll keep that in mind ;)

I just love hump day. Humping my wife, my hand, my wife. All because in pics get my engine roaring! Thanks for sharing
Glad to know your day went well!

lovely babe
x
Thanks sweetie!:kiss:

that is the most suckable nipples- love that you have the guts to post- bet it makes you wet to see your pics on the net as well as the responses to it- long may it continue lol
Thank you! I do enjoy posting, indeed.

I like your long nipples
Thank you!

First off, stellar new pix!! But that goes without saying as u r definitely a MILF!

Regarding intimate detail, whatever you see fit; however there is a difference between a personal detail and intimate detail. A personal detail is something about you which others are likely to know; an intimate is something that very few if any others might know.

Just thinking out loud for illustrative purposes:

Do you ever go "commando" in situations like social events, work, etc?
Prefer briefs, bikini or thong panties?
Ever touch yourself or masturbate in traffic?

Do with the above what you will. Whatever you do, I know it will be welcome, sexy and real.

ATB
mike
Well, considering that I can count on two hands the number of people who know that I sing (except for the random strangers who have seen/heard me ), by your definition, it would be an intimate detail, indeed.

Let's see, to answer your questions:

Yes, I've gone out sans panties before, not a regular occurrence, for sure, but I have. In particular I recall going 'commando' all the way home from a long business trip knowing that my husband would be picking me up from the airport.

Bikini undies would be my preference. I can honestly say I've never worn a thong. Maybe someday...

Not in traffic. Once pulled over in a secluded parking lot, but not whilst driving. I think that might be a danger to those on the road. Safety first! ;)

Ha ha ha, Fishfryer. Always such a sense of humor ~ no, I was *not* referring to typing, my friend.

Just checking lol.

How is everyone today?

Lovely photos, nice necklace, an interesting dress, it looks like it might just slip right off if the straps are eased off the shoulders. Are you kneeling on a bed by any chance? Would be a great place to test my hypothesis. :D

I forgot about Hump Day Jo :( .. and that is completely out of character for me :D

attachment.php

Always Smiling ;)

attachment.php

Hmm wondering about You Sweet Bootay Hon ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

The week is almost over!

For a short week (starting off with a Monday holiday) it sure feels long... I will be glad when Friday gets here!

Thankfully I have this fun little distraction to help me get through the week.

Here are a few more pics from this series....

Happy day to you all!

Last edited:
For a short week (starting off with a Monday holiday) it sure feels long... I will be glad when Friday gets here!

Happy day to you all!

Wow such sexy photos. What delicious thighs you have? Perfect for running my hands up till they reach the wasitband of your panties, sliping my hands under the waistband and easing them down over. :devil:

Idea

Happy day to you all!

I do love those thighs :heart: .......

I'd love them even more wrapped around my head or my back. :kiss::devil::rolleyes:

Happy day to you all!

Nice legs and cleavage;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back