The Road Warriors Thread

dogwatch

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 8, 2001
Posts
3,252
Does your job involve travel? Nights in faceless hotels? Empty gray morning?

Then you're a Road Warrior.

Post a pick from that hollow room and spice up your life.

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
great idea, you, and great pic of your hands at work

I want to see more of those hands on new hands thread... pretty please...
 
I dont have pictures that are risqué to post. Lol but i travel alot for work so I'll be following this tread for sure.
 
That's a cute ass.

The best part of traveling with Miss Oatlash was hotel bars. They are full of people who think the rules don't apply since they are in another city.

Just a wink and a smile and they would even go bi with us.

Hotel bars. Go there. Awesome.
 
I dont have pictures that are risqué to post. Lol but i travel alot for work so I'll be following this tread for sure.

Hi Novita,

The picture doesn't have to be risqué.

It can be a picture of how you lighten the day, or a typical struggle

Your NEKKID pict can come later.

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Awesome thread idea! Also *spank* Love that butt, sexy! :devil:
 
This is from one of my travels. Waking up in my hotel room early in the morning.

attachment.php
 
Awesome thread idea, I'm rarely in hotels but I'll perv on you guys!! :)
 
25 - 30 weeks a year. First name bases with TSA at my home airport. Colleagues think its a glamorous life, but really does get old. Some cities are great to visit but others not so much. You know you are a road warrior when you you can pick up the remote in the morning and know by heart the channel for CNBC in 10 out of 12 cities.
 
This is from one of my travels. Waking up in my hotel room early in the morning.

attachment.php

Awesome!

I can imagine coming up behind you...

  1. With morning coffee
  2. To hold you gently
  3. To grab your hair and take you from behind
 
What? Are there so few people who have stayed in a hotel?

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Help me! I can't remember how I used to post pictures from my iPhoto to here.

I've got some good ones. But I can't figure out how it used to work!
 
I don't travel as much as I used to, but here are pics from a business trip a few months ago. Collage style 'cause I'm cool like that. Lol. :cool:

2ebVcyq.jpg
 
Back
Top