ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh your more evel than a rat(by the way i was being sarcastic!!!)

Khadgar said:
good god yes. LOL but you know. it happens.

it was okay chewie, Arc, SD and myself showed up. but that was it. had a good talk though. and i feel i really know Arc alot more!

she said my vouce sounded like th voice of a fansasy evil incarnite would be! damn! lol not only am i evil, i sound evil!

*spews coke out of his nose * Sounds evil , eh? Now that is a new one. The only one that I could describe as such is my store manager.

Well, I am glad that you all had it. Maybe next time, it will be a time when I am on.

Chewey

Well, if anyone is interested and has messengers, my yahoo and aol messenger handles are on my profile. *still laughing at sounds evil*

Khadgar said:
good god yes. LOL but you know. it happens.

it was okay chewie, Arc, SD and myself showed up. but that was it. had a good talk though. and i feel i really know Arc alot more!

she said my vouce sounded like th voice of a fansasy evil incarnite would be! damn! lol not only am i evil, i sound evil!

lol, soft spoken and evil.

I had a good time, we should do it again sometime. Hopefully more people will show up.

yeah, lets hope. two more would have come, Crys, and Lusious. but they had to sleep. so.... yeah. definatly again.

ow what the, COMEON!!!! *grabs S&D by the ankles and picks her up* ahh.... no more hitting....

Now now now ... Khadgar behave ... put S&D down ... she didn't know ahead of time that we where gonna chat ...

<Give Chewie a New Zeland 20 dollar bill>

Hy~
What is yer Avatar from??? It looks like a blue rat w/ a poodle's hairdoo ... It's interesting look though. :D

lol okay okay *puts S&D down*

his AV is Slade, the rat theif from SF2

Arc da Rat said:
Now now now ... Khadgar behave ... put S&D down ... she didn't know ahead of time that we where gonna chat ...

<Give Chewie a New Zeland 20 dollar bill>

Hy~
What is yer Avatar from??? It looks like a blue rat w/ a poodle's hairdoo ... It's interesting look though. :D

POODLE'S HAIRDO!?!?! Watch it!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I won't be busy next time we have this get together...what program did you use again?

Khadgar said:
okay. the room is up!

go to www.yahoochat.com

then log in, and go into cultures and communities, user tooms, lit room. thats where it is!

It's a web based thing, no special program. It's really a decent voice applet. Even with a slowww connection like mine. Hardly any break up at all.

Say Kelson, you ever going to add an image for your AV? Just curioius :)

Last edited:
hybirdx said:

POODLE'S HAIRDO!?!?! Watch it!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, that is a turban on Slades head in his avatar. He is a desert rat. hehehe

Chewey

WTF am I supposed to do with a $20 Kiwi dollar bill ?

Are you suuuuure it's not a poodle rat?

*slipping $100 of real money in Chewey's pocket (hmmm, nice tight pants dude!)*

*grinning widely* Why thank you, so good of you to notice.

Hmmm $100 , what can I do with that ?

also, I have played the game too and its not a poodle rat ROFL

chewbacca71 said:

Actually, that is a turban on Slades head in his avatar. He is a desert rat. hehehe

Chewey

a:that is not a turben,slade is an ninja
b:HTF DID YOU GET AN $20 KIWI BILL!?!?!

chewbacca71 said:
<SNIP>

You didn't say what countries currency you wanted it in ...

Umm...yea...I was planning on getting an AV when I reached 100 posts, why? :p When I got some spare time, I'll find one I like and add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back