Office party (Closed to carolineX2go)

RicoFerdinand

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Posts
157
I hadn't been in town long, and didn't really know it all that well. I'd been at the company for a while, but moving around from town to town, never in the same place for long, and never here before. It was a nice arrangement for someone like me. There were of course the lack of roots, never settling deeper relationships, but it certainly left me more time to myself, and as I was well built and hansom of a social nature, I was always busy, having fun most of the time.

I'd been happy to see that there was this party planned shortly after my arrival, I had been looking forward to some laughs, but thus far the evening had been a dud. I didn't seem to strike any meaningful conversations with my co workers, so I had retracted to the bar, overlooking the dance floor in front of the full height city sky line windows.

14242696559_9aed1c4d61_b.jpg

Me, at the bar

The bartender there was not like the others, and soon we found ourselves talking and laughing. He poured me another drink and I attracted his attention to a couple of girls swinging themselves at the dance floor rather nicely. Maybe this night had potential after all.

cea19b06afcc154b2d64be869cf1186e.jpg

The hired help, my best friend in town so far

Our conversation inevitably focused in on the girls there. He didn't know anyone either, so it was a great opportunity to imagine about them, like the boss, who was probably the same daytime as well as night, who probably never got a hair out of curve, except maybe in bed...

A56.jpg

The boss of my department, the marketing department, was a true sight

The the dreamy red wine girls, that found a quiet corner, talking quietly, probably about art. And probably also about men, there was often no way to read their minds.

teenager.jpg

Mysterious girls, maybe from sales?

And of course, we talked about the girls that came to order. The bartender shook the drinks impressively for them, taking his time, so I got to talk to a few of them, and smell them, they always smelled very nice.

How-to-Approach-a-Girl-on-the-Dancefloor-3-tips-1024x683.jpg

Party girls, girls, girls, always making jokes about me for my flirting

And then it was that you entered the room. He took my arm and squeezed it, directed my attention to the stunning blonde that had arrived. We watched in awe as you scanned the crowd, then, as you saw us starring, your eyes stopped and you started to walk slowly into the room.
 
I really didn't want to attend this party, as it would be the usual stuff...the older guys with a few drinks in them trying to latch onto the younger girls, and the office boys boozing up and making smart comments and trying to grope us girls. But a couple of my friends said it was good for promotion prospects to show up and be good employees.

Glancing around the room, it was just what I expected. I looked towards the bar and to my surprise there was a real good looking guy chatting to the barman. I made my way to the bar and asked for a rum and coke. Before I could get some money from my purse, the good looking guy said "put this one on my tab" to the barman. Turning to me he said "Hi, you look like you would rather not be here!! Are you part of the office staff".
 
I waited for your response while Tommy, the bartender, got you your drink and you greedily tok a large first sip. You nodded at him in content. The drink was really strong.

The you proceeded to tell me your reservations to the party, and I nodded in understanding as you told me how it used to pan out. "Yeah" I replied "I see how that's a problem" I smiled "mostly for sexy girls like yourself, though".

I scanned the party crowd, looking at the men there this time, something I hadn't really done yet, I'd been looking at the girls with Tommy. It really was a sorry sight. Slim pickings indeed. It seemed the male population of this branch was, with some exceptions, dominated by receeding hairlines and big bellies. Not at all like the female counterpart.

I told you my observation and added that you yourself was probably the prime specimen of the women there, no wonder you got hassled a lot. You laughed and blushed slightly, said thanks. Then I returned to your point of showing up as a good career move.

"It probably is" I said "you can meet all sorts and get a lot of opportunity here". Then I asked if you were tied down in town, or if you would considder moving for work, which you confirmed you certainly could.

"Maybe I can help, then" I smiled "I'm connected with the company branches all around". I looked over at Tommy who had dropped his apron and had engaged himself in conversation with a hot brunette down the bar from us.

"He's off his shift" I said to you "earlier, he told ne there are some really nice back quarters at this place" I smiled "how about we bring those two and a bottle backstage for a more relaxed atmosphere? Maybe we can discuss some finer points for the options for your future?"
 
It was an obvious pick up line, but he was a great looking guy and easy to talk to. I noticed some of the girls looking at us with a bit of envy. My career was a bit stalled, so he may be able to move it along, I convinced myself.

"Alright... lets do that" I replied, getting up from the bar stool with my drink. He took my hand and we walked round by Tommy. He asked him about the back quarters and Tommy suggested to his girl that they could come with us and relax as well. She agreed and they led us away from the bar and into the interior of the building.
 
"There is a full bar in the back," Tommy told us, taking the brunettes hand and leading us in behind the bar to a narrow corridor ending in a non-descript door. "The bands use the space when there are concerts, but there's noone there tonight".

He slipped a key from his pocket, and opened the door, galantly bowing for the brunette to enter, you to follow. We wanked behind you admiring your sexy bodies under your short black dresses over stockings, a delightful sight.

"Hi" the brunette said to you, giggling, a little tipsy. She took your hand as you looked around the luxurious and relaxing room. Not like the club anymore, but more like a luxury hotel suite, big curtained windows with a skyline view, futons, sofas and chairs spread out in groups and a wall long open bar.

Tommy did his thing and started mixing four drinks while I walked up to the two of you, turning towards me. "Nice place!" I grinned, "and nice company! I'm Rico" I said to her, "and I'm Caroline" you chimed in, we shook hands, formal like. The brunette giggled "I'm Melissa" she purred "I'm the wife of the CEO here."

"Really!" I rose an eyebrow, then looked at you "maybe Melissa is even a better career option than myself, then!"

Tommy returned with the drinks "looking for work?" he said as he served us a glass each "I can offer a barjob. Hehe. Maybe not as attractive as the other possibilities here?"

Melissa laughed "you shouldn't say that, Tommy. Would she be working with you? That's not a bad proposition, if you ask me."

We stood in a circle, sipped our drinks. Then I said to Melissa "so, you're not out entertaining tonight?"

She frowned "my husband you mean? The dumb ass". She looked at us. "He sipped off with that secretary of his an hour ago after some lame excuse. He thinks I don't know, but they're probably down in the limo right now. Not that I mind, I live a rich life" she said, eying the three of us with a look of challenging look.

I grinned "well, well, interesting prospects, then" looking back at you "maybe you should be his new secretary then". Melissa giggled again "I wouldn't mind" she said, squeesing your hand "I'd like to have a girlfriend on the inside to turn the tables on him... And I do like blondes".

She pulled you after her and sat you down on a chair, seated herself next to you. "Let's play job interview, Caroline! Imagine Tommy and Rico are our clients... It's our job to represent and they are very important!" She stroked through your blonde hair, looking at you then us, then you. Her body twitched. "Tell me, secretary... Do you have any idea about what we could do to gain the boys attention?" she whispered in your ear, lips real close, Tommy and myself watching in delight.

b13316efe0d2b86778eddbeb872af81b.jpg
 
We had arrived at a fantastic room and the new drinks Tommy mixed were making me relax. Melissa was easy to get on with and it was strange that I was with two guys and the CEO's wife!

She was really friendly and we sat down on the couch together. She stroked my hair and suggested we did a play job interview, and whispered in my ear, asking me what we could do to get the boys attention. The drinks had relaxed me in their company now, and being together with two hot guys and a sultry woman was making me horny. "Well Melissa", I said, "there is one certain way of getting the boys attention" and I reached over and gave her a gentle kiss full on the lips while letting my dress slip up my legs so I was sure my panties would be on view.

I could see this had worked as out of the corner of my eye, I could see that both of the guys were staring at us.

Melissa could see this also and I ran my tongue round her lips. "See, I told you so..we definitly have their attention now" I whispered..."I bet they will come over here now!"

"I sure hope so" Melissa replied, "I am as horny as hell.....!!"
 
I looked at Tommy and he looked at me, eyelid raised, then our eyes fixed on you girls, your tongue twirling on Melissas lip, her head rolling back, cheast heaving, before the tip of her tongue emerged to meet yours. All the while your eyes settled teasingly on the two of us guys. It was like a surge of warm lust ran through me, and I imagined the same being true for Tommy.

I leant over to him, covering my mouth to his ear. There was no way for you to hear what I whispered, but as your eyes fixed on us, your tongue flexed on Melissas, you saw him grin wide and nod. Then we started walking slowly up towards the two of you.

"Keep doing that" I smiled as we stopped by your feet "please never stop", and we saw how you reacted, twitching excitedly, Melissas hand finding your tummy, stroking up your dress, folding over your one round breast.

Then we knelt side by side, him before her, me before you. We watched in content as your legs parted willingly towards us, your kiss deepened, lips closing around each other and her hand glasped over your tit, giving it a firm squeese.

My hands found your knees as his found Melissas, and we parted your legs wide. As we bent in between both your thighs, Melissas lips broke from yours whispering hoarsly "I think this contract is a slam dunk", moaning a bit "you're doing very good so far, secretary".

And as her lips folded over yours again, I bent in between your thighs and folded mine over your pussy. Sucked you in through the fabric of your thong teasing your clit with the tip of my thongue. And a shiver ran through her too, tongue lapping at your lips. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Tommy giving her the treatment too, his face burried deep in her crotch.
 
Melissa's tongue reached out to meet mine and I enjoyed the reaction. Peeking across at the guys, I could see that we had certainly got your attention!

The two guys slowly sidled across to us and Melissa murmured to me "please...don't stop, and ran her hand over my tummy and found my breast, kneeding it gently. You and Tommy knelt in front of us and I felt your hands spreading my knees apart and then, as we kept twirling our togues together, your head went between my thighs and I felt your tongue slid around my thong and seek out my clitty.

Tommy was obviously doing the same to Melissa, as she groaned as he tongued her. I felt your hands on the back of my ass, holding me gently as he buried his tongue deeper into my pussy. I relaxed back on the couch, spreading my thighs further apart for him and reached out to massage Melissa's breast, twirling the hardened nipple gently in my fingers. She was pulling Tommy's head into her crotch and moaning as he worked on her.

I felt Rico's hands slide up inside my dress and he grasped my thong at the waist and dragged it down, freeing it from my pussy and spreading my lips apart, started working hsi tongue deeper, teasing the entrace to my vagina. I was going to need more than his tongue inside me soon!

Glancing across at Melissa, I could see that she was undoing Tommy's belt.........
 
My tongue lapped up and down on your pussy, harder and faster, pressing on your stiff clitoris, pushing into you, your warm juices running into my mouth, dripping from my face.

I pulled your thong down and off, and your legs spread wide to my, your hand finding the back of my head, massaging, pressing my onto you while your hips slid forth. I gleamed up, seeing you girls tangled in a deep, passionate kiss, rubbing each others tits. And I saw Tommy rising, helping Melissa unbuckle his belt, dropping his pants and stepping out of them.

While she greedily grabbed inside his boxers, my hand reached over to her. Continuing to lick and suck your pussy, I stroke up her thigh, cupped my full hand over her pussy and started to massage it from clit to hole with my strong palm. Working two hot pussies made me burning horny. I was gonna fuck you both hard soon.

Melissa yelped and moaned as her hand lifted Tommys bulging cock from his boxers and pulled back on it to the root. It stood hard and throbbing, his red head swollen and pulsing, a drop of moist on the very tip.

She broke from your kiss and licked over him, the drop dissolving on her tongue. Then she jerked back on him a few times, looked at you with naughty eyes, pulling his cock close to your faces, and as I focused one hand on each delicious pussy, bent fingers and sank in, started to finger you both, she whispered hoarsly "important part of the job is sucking cock, Caroline... Are you a good cock sucker?"
 
"I'll do my best" I grinned. Rico was working both our pussy's and I was horny as hell. I reached forward and licked the head of Tommy's cock and took it from her, wrapping my hand around his shaft. I swirled my tongue around it's head and then slowly slid my lips down, taking the head into my mouth, my tongue still working on it. Stretching down on his rock hard shaft, I slid down it taking a good half his length in my mouth. Sucking on it, I slowly pulled my mouth from it and started to slide up and down on it, taking a little more of it in on each time.

I saw Mellisa pull Rico from my pussy and work on his pants, undoing his belt and sliding them down. He stepped out of them and moved round to her, pulling his cock out of his boxers...he was certainly a big boy!! She grabbed his cock and pulled him towards her, her lips wrapping around the bulbous head.

I was taking most of Tommy's cock in with each push down now and taking a deep breath, I pressed deeper, so his cock head was bumping on the back of my throat. The next push down I went for it and felt him pull my head towards him at the same time. The head hit the back of my throat and on the following lunge, it slipped through and my lips reached the base of his cock. Breathing heavily I held it there, sucking gently. He started to spasm and his cum hit the back of my throat and as I pulled him back he filled my mouth as well.......

Melissa was working Rico hard and he came shortly afterwards. "Well I asked her. Did I pass the test?? I hope these two make a quick recovery because I need to be fucked good and hard!!"
 
My gaze hazed to black as I exploded into Melissa's mouth. She swallowed my first load, hand pumping back hard on my shaft, closing her eyes and pulling back in a primal grin as she placed the second one in her face, my cum splashing her chin, her nose, her forehead, dripping from her, as her tongue played up and down my cock.

She looked at you panting and giggling, "Pass? Hell yeah, you suck cock second only to me". Your hand, absentminded stroking Tommy's limping cock, you looked at her, she laughed at your comment of recovery, then she let me go entirely, turning her focus to you.

Her eyes scanned your body, short skirt slid up high over your fishnet stockings, then she rose, and loomed over you, one arm on the side of your chair, the other on your knee, pushing it aside, paring your legs, and she bent in. Her perky breasts caressed your round full ones, and then her tongue was on your lip, soft and moist, salty, from the load of cum you smelled on her face, as she kissed her way down your neck, to the line of the fabric of your dress, while her hand slipped upward, to the tip of your clit, pressed in and wiggled.

"Let's give them just a second to take a breather, honey, and I'll make sure this pussy is good and ready for cock. All night long" And then her hand cupped your pussy, a finger bent, pressed inside, rolled around, then another, and slowly she started to fuck you, leaning you back on the chair, hips rolling up against her moaning.

The sight of the two of you was so incredibly hot. I sipped my drink and watched as my hand slid to my crotch. My cock was already nodding, and as I let two fingers pinch around the root, it bulged hard upward, rose and grew again, still glistering with the juices from my cum and her saliva. I took a step closer, around the chair, to where your head hung back bobbing with her hardening thrusts into you. You looked at my with horny eyes, I grinned and lifted my cock to your lips "Now's the time to prove you're the better cock sucker, honey, I'm in a good position to judge"
 
Melissa working on my pussy and licking my clit was making me incredibly horny.....

When you put your slowly stiffening cock to my lips, I greedily took the bulbous head in my lips and began sucking it and licking around your shaft. Sliding down on it, I felt it growing and stiffening. My mouth was being filled with it and I realised that there was still a lot more to go to take it all in. I withdrew it from my mouth and was amazed at the close up view of it. I had never seen anything like it... Now that you were fully erect, it was much longer and thicker than I had ever imagined, and the head was massive!

Taking it in my mouth again, I sucked on the head and slowly pushed down on the shaft. Working on it and thrusting down, I managed to get at least half of it in my mouth. I let it go from my mouth and working the base end of it with my hand, started lickin your balls and sucked gently on the tightened sack. You groaned and I moved back to the head. I pushed down on it and worked up and down until the big head was hitting the back of my throat. I tried to lunge further, but the head was too big and couldn't go further. Using my hands on the base of the shaft and your balls, I sucked and swirled my tongue around the head and main shaft.

Suddenly, I felt you tense up and you shot a load of cum in my mouth, pulling my head to you as you gently began to fuck my mouth. I swallowed it up as it poured into my mouth and dribbled down my chin.
 
Hand around your neck, pulling you onto my cock as I started to fuck your mouth, I bent over you, resting my free hand on your tit, rolling and rubbing it feeling the nipple stiffen under my touch.

Melissas full mouth opened over your pussy, folding over it, sucking the lips in, parting them with her lapping tongue while two fingers ran deep into you, swirved to open you then starting to fuck you in syncrony with my hardening thrusts in your mouth.

I felt you shiver and roll under me, back arching, neck rolling, lips sucking hard on my cock as it slid in and out, hips heaving high and knees parting with for her, your hand shifting across from the root of my shaft to the back her hair to your own rising tit, then back again.

And now Tommy was back. He sat dowk his glass rubbing his cock. Then he moved up behind Melissa, hand slipping in between her legs and lifting her legs straight as she bend deep at the hips, continuing the full work on your pussy.

You could feel her deep heaving breath aa you watched Tommy behind her high poised ass, placing his cock on her wet pussy then pressing in.
 
I felt Melissa's lips and tongue react as Tommy rubbed his cock at her pussy lips, and her body tensed as he thrust into her, burying deep into her pussy. She was obviously ready as I was to be fucked and her head left my pussy as she arched her back and pushed back against him. I could see him grab her hips and pull her towards him as he slowly worked his cock in and out and she gasped with each thrust.

I pulled Rico's cock from my mouth, licking the large head and looked at him pleadingly.
 
Hand wrapping around your neck, curling into your hair, I grinned down at your pleading eyes "yes, I'm gonna fuck you now" grasp tightening around your neck, my other hand holding around my glistering hard shaft. I poised it to your lips pushing back in once, twice, holding my cock deep in your suctioning mouth then pulled all the way back our. Then before you knew it my hands wraped around your buttocks lifting you high of your chair, turning you, laying you down on the thick soft white carpet, legs raised and spread, your pussy open and running wet as I knelt down, lifted your buttocks high onto my lap.

My cock slid deep into you as I held you firmly, twiggling and squirming your hot pussy onto my cock. I rose high on my knees, a full arm under your ass, lifting you high as I slamned down. Fucking you. Hard and deep. Listening to your rattling hums, hisses and moans.

Behind us Melissa started to growl, then whine high, cumming on Tommys cock, then rolling off him onto the floor. Sideways she lay smiling at you, blowing you a kiss, her hand teasing over your folded up dress, caressing your tit as it bounced to my hardening thrusts. "Cum for us Caroline" she whispered "let out the first of a hundred".
 
Rico grabbed me and before I knew it I was on my back on the lovely soft carpet, my legs spread wide. He raised my ass with his arm, and before I knew it his big stiff cock was rubbing between my wet pussy lips. I was certainly ready for him, but it took him some slow moving of his hips before he got most of it in. I was being filled as never before, and I moaned as he withdrew and then thrust hard, finally getting most of it inside me.

"Ohhh....oh my god" I moaned as he started thrusting in and out, the pace growing as he fucked me, the full length sliding further than I had ever been nailed before, his balls slapping between my pussy lips. Before I knew it I was starting to cum and I heard Melissa urging me to let it go

"Arragh.... I'm cumming..." I groaned as Rico upped the pace, slamming into me. I locked my legs round his hips and just let it go.......
 
Your long slim legs tightened around me, feet crossed around my back, squeezing in so I could almost feel my ribs crackle. Your groin shook hard as you shot up on to me, started to pump onto my deep thrusts, controlled at first, then loosing it, ramming and rolling on hard, panting and yelling in my ear.

I continued to push in forcefully, delighting in the pumping pulse of your pussy around my shaft, swelling inside you, throbbing hard but refraining from another unload. It felt like I could fuck forever.

But I couldn't, as your pussy contracted and you came again, pressing me back and out this time. I knelt before you, hands under your knees watching at your heaving, sweaty and running body. My cock stood hard and erect, bobbing from my crotch. I grinned at you and smiled, winked as you giggled back at me with hazy eyes. Then I looked over at Melissa. One finger between her legs, toughing herself and lifting a knee.

I looked back at you again "My oh my, it seems your horny friend is ready again... My permission to fuck her, my dear?"
 
Your cock deep inside me was relentlessly pounding my pussy, and I finally lost control, cumming in waves and the squeezing of my cunt as I came forced your cock back out of me.

Once I had relaxed a bit, I could see that you were still as hard as a rock. Melissa was working her fingers in her pussy and was obviously ready for more!

Replying to your request, I answered 'you have my permission to fuck Melissa, but only if Tommy has your permission to fuck me'. I lay back and waited for you to answer.
 
I only grinned but my answer was apparent. Letting one teasing finger lash up along you pulsating, running wet pussy crack to make you shiver hard, I looked over at Melissa, first her eyes, then her warm wet pussy, working it with her full hand, fingers opening herself wide, bobbing her hips as she lay back for me waiting for more cock.

Holding my cock I shifted over to her on the carpet next to you, poised myself over her as she licked her lips, her hand pulling back, thighs spread and shooting up, wanting a good fuck.

And I didn't let her wait. My rock hard cock was running with your juices, numb and bulging from fucking you, and ready for some Melissa. I pressed down, forth and in, impaling her wet and welcoming pussy to the root of my cock in a single pound.

Alle she could do was bite her lip and pinch her eyes whining, her fingers digging into the carpet as I started to fuck her with no mercy. Her one hand grasped to the side, found you, your tit, grasped it hard and tight as she started to gurgle and moan at a high phazed rythm.

Then Tommy was there, looming over you. He held his cock, pulling back on it slowly. "Tell me how you want it, sweet Caroline" he grinned.
 
He didn't need to answer, as he run his finger between my pussy lips and with a big grin on his face, moved to Melissa and paused above her and then rammed his cock into her to the hilt and began fucking her with rapid long strokes.

She was moaning at the onslaught as he pounded her mercilessly. She reached out and grabbed at my tit, working the nipple. Suddenly, I was aware that Tommy was above me, pulling down on the shaft of his big long cock, asking me how I wanted it!! Throwing caution to the wind, I rolled over onto my knees, legs wide apart and ran my finger between my pussy lips in front of him. "Give it to me, fuck me hard and long" I murmured.
 
His strong hand closed around your pussy, rubbing it hard, a long finger slid into you and rolled around, while another massaged your clit. Looking over your shoulder you saw him grinning on his knees between your parted legs, holding his cock firmly around the root.

Melissa's hand turned, and cupped your tit, her fingers squeezing hard on your stiff nipple, as she rolled violently up and down, moaning and panting next to you. My cock was like magic, growing and throbbing, as I continued to ram into her, fucking her in long deep hard thrusts, bending down on her, my back arching as I took her tit in my mouth, her slutty dress rolled all the way up to her neck. I felt her shiver as I sucked her pointy tit in between my lips and sucked on it hard. I could make her cum at any time with a flick of my hips.

Then, as you looked deep into her hazy, horny eyes, Tommy's cock found your opening, slid deep inside. He rolled around once, a warm pulse rolling through your body, then started to fuck you, one hand on your buttock to stabilize you, the other firmly on your shoulder, pulling you back onto him as he pressed in deep.
 
Mellisa was being fucked hard by you but she still managed to reach out and work my tit with her hand, playing with the stiff nipple as you rammed into her pussy.

Tommy was fucking me with a steady rhythm now, with long deep thrusts of his big cock to the hilt. He was holding my shoulder and pulling me back onto him to get his cock into the depths of my soaking wet cunt. Rico was pounding Melissa and she sounded close to cumming again.

I felt Tommy take hold of both my hips and increase the speed of his thrusts, his balls slapping my pussy lips around my engorged clit and I was very close to cummimg.......
 
"Oh shit, oh fuck" Mellisa was moaning and panting next to you. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as I kept pounding into her "oooooh fuuuuck!" she laughed, her hand clasping hard around your bouncing tit as you got fucked harder and faster from behind.

"Oooh yesss! Oooh fuuuck!" she continued, her head rolling on the carpet, looking at you "cum with me Caroline! Let's do this one together!"
 
Back
Top