The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey naked ones. :) good to see the bear before he leaves. :kiss:

Yes it is. Hopefully we will survive without him...
Hiya Kim. :kiss:

*checks* in

Hey sexy...sit down have a drink. :kiss:

I know that story.
showthread.php
. :rolleyes:

Wanna co-write it? :D

Know it? She wrote it!

Your image didn't work... but, that's okay. I'll still snuggle with you before you leave. :cattail:

Yes it is. Hopefully we will survive without him...
Hiya Kim. :kiss:

Hey sexy...sit down have a drink. :kiss:

Your image didn't work... but, that's okay. I'll still snuggle with you before you leave. :cattail:

*Nuzzles ear with images of a muskox rug on the floor and Eli on top of it.*

I think I'm done writing it. I've had a cooling shower, I'm back in the gazebo with the softly flowing notes and chords of jazz drifting in the air. The screaming kiddies have been warned that I will feed their asses to wolf in my crawl space if they bother me and I'm alone.

Now to get that muse out of the tree... :rolleyes:

I think I'm done writing it. I've had a cooling shower, I'm back in the gazebo with the softly flowing notes and chords of jazz drifting in the air. The screaming kiddies have been warned that I will feed their asses to wolf in my crawl space if they bother me and I'm alone.

Now to get that muse out of the tree... :rolleyes:

Well, if your muse swings both ways, you might try unbuttoning your blouse . . .
horny-1.gif

No wonder she sits up there and thumbs her nose at you. From the other side of the trunk where it's safe, of course. Alternatively, you could offer chocolate.

mmm... chocolate. Last night I had ice cream with Godiva chocolate liqueur on it. YUM! I'd take a bite, then poor more Godiva... *shivers with ecstasy* I'll offer some to your muse.

I'm trying to write, too and my shoulder is SCREAMING with pain for NO GOOD REASON. Think my body is trying to procrastinate some more?

mmm... chocolate. Last night I had ice cream with Godiva chocolate liqueur on it. YUM! I'd take a bite, then poor more Godiva... *shivers with ecstasy* I'll offer some to your muse.

I'm trying to write, too and my shoulder is SCREAMING with pain for NO GOOD REASON. Think my body is trying to procrastinate some more?

Have you a story that you're currently working on? Or are you searching for some ideas?

Have you a story that you're currently working on? Or are you searching for some ideas?

I'm trying to finish Ch 17 of Falling Into Darkness. I'm about 5 pages in and my muse has been so tired along with me that it's been hard to maintain my "post every 2 weeks" goal.

After I finish "Falling" I've got about 12-13 stories on my computer here that are just begging to be finished. That's my problem; I write a lot, but I've never finished anything. Hopefully I won't fail dismally at my ending... which probably won't be for another chapter or 2.

I'm trying to finish Ch 17 of Falling Into Darkness. I'm about 5 pages in and my muse has been so tired along with me that it's been hard to maintain my "post every 2 weeks" goal.

After I finish "Falling" I've got about 12-13 stories on my computer here that are just begging to be finished. That's my problem; I write a lot, but I've never finished anything. Hopefully I won't fail dismally at my ending... which probably won't be for another chapter or 2.

You'll be fine. What you need is someone to bounce ideas off of, just to get the juices flowing.

You'll be fine. What you need is someone to bounce ideas off of, just to get the juices flowing.

Yeah. I'm struggling a little with getting the right "mood" of the city. I've never been to NYC and my characters are about to get into a helluva chase there. Kinda sad. I could write it better if it was set in London, because I've been there. Not NYC. I feel suddenly so unpatriotic.

Thanks for the music idea, I just turned some on to get the "juices" flowing.

Glad to see ya around today. There was a while there where I'd wondered if you'd left us for good.

Never......

hmm.. now would there be a chance you will be able to join us in Chicago next year?

Yeah. I'm struggling a little with getting the right "mood" of the city. I've never been to NYC and my characters are about to get into a helluva chase there. Kinda sad. I could write it better if it was set in London, because I've been there. Not NYC. I feel suddenly so unpatriotic.

Thanks for the music idea, I just turned some on to get the "juices" flowing.

What you need is some ambience. Check out this site and give a few items a listen: http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/soundfx/citysounds.shtml

Never......

hmm.. now would there be a chance you will be able to join us in Chicago next year?

I'm working on it. I think it's over some vacation time I've got, but if it's not I'll at least see if I can go for the weekend.

I just double-checked my calendar... I'm pretty sure I'm off. I should probably start looking into plane tickets. I haven't been to Chicago for a decade anyway.

What you need is some ambience. Check out this site and give a few items a listen: http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/soundfx/citysounds.shtml

I have digital cable and on the upper channels there is commercial-free music in any style you like. Right now I'm listening to classical, but the jazz station is great. Then there's an old standards station that's great for dancing with a date... sigh. Haven't had time for that in a while.

I have digital cable and on the upper channels there is commercial-free music in any style you like. Right now I'm listening to classical, but the jazz station is great. Then there's an old standards station that's great for dancing with a date... sigh. Haven't had time for that in a while.

Ah, but that link has all the sounds of city life. It will set the mood if you listen for a few moments.

Ah, but that link has all the sounds of city life. It will set the mood if you listen for a few moments.

Okay, now I see what you mean. LOL. The first one just scared the CRAP out of me. My heart is still pouding.

I work in the "Inner City" here. I played the fireworks one and found myself involuntarily ducking... guess you just get used to ducking when you hear loud "booms" where I'm at. :D

I like the jackhammer. Perfect.

I'm working on it. I think it's over some vacation time I've got, but if it's not I'll at least see if I can go for the weekend.

I just double-checked my calendar... I'm pretty sure I'm off. I should probably start looking into plane tickets. I haven't been to Chicago for a decade anyway.

That is such wonderful news... Can't wait to meet the woman behind the sweet demeanor, sharp wit, and sexy av...

That is such wonderful news... Can't wait to meet the woman behind the sweet demeanor, sharp wit, and sexy av...

:kiss: :kiss: How you flatter so! I'm probably more of a dissappointment in real life. Conservative, responsible... sigh, what's life coming to these days? :D

mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back