Thoughts about someone you shouldnt????

As a man , seeing a hlaf naked beauty would certaunly give me thoughts to get off on ! Maybe is the thought of being caught ! ? Sounds to me like you have a lil bit of an exhibitionistic side ! ?

I think you should get it all down in writing, Hollie. Nothing wrong with creating a little fantasy...

I think you should get it all down in writing, Hollie. Nothing wrong with creating a little fantasy...

I agree with deft. Maybe you should explore these feelings in a story or a journal. Helps to sort through the feelings and emotions it evokes.

Have you ever thought about someone in a way you should? and have you acted on it?

It will be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts

hols xx

Well as a guy, I always have random passing thought about the attractive women I see from day to day... but as far as sustained attractions, there have been two that come to mind.

One was/is the mother of a very close friend... so she's about my mother's age. An attractive woman, but not a knock out, and not overtly sexual - in fact just the opposite - very motherly and caring and nurturing. Even to this day, she makes me feel really good when I get to see or talk to her. I'm not sure when the sexual attraction bit started, but I do remember house sitting for the family once and I (very carefully!) went through her intimates drawer. I didn't snoop too much and didn't find anything kinky, but was a bit surprised to see how busty she actually was - she always wore baggy sweats around the house. Never acted on the attraction, and don't think I ever will... but it's still there after many years - just saw her about a month ago.

The other was a former student of mine. I taught mostly freshmen, but this girl was 18 and from Brazil. It was pretty obvious that she had a crush on me, and she was very pretty - her sister was a local pageant winner, but I thought she was much prettier. I was pretty good at ignoring crushes and young twittering girls eager to show off their developing bodies, but this girl was an odd mix of innocence and aggression... when she eventually dropped out and switched to the adult ed program so she could work she somehow found my phone number and started calling me. I held off for a few months, but after a while I figured she's not my student, not even in my school, over 18 and caved in... the first date, I picked her up at her parents house and they were totally cool with it, so game on.

Writing it all down sounds like a good idea! i might have to give that a try. thank you to everyone for all the personal messages. it looks like i am going to make contact with quite a few people in the same boat as me.

I had a nice soak in the bath last night and thought about things. I found myself shaving my legs and various parts all in an attempt to put on a show for him or flash him in some way.

All my tshirts we far too short so i found myself walking around in a nighty with no underwear on. Everytime an opportunity presented its self however i gave in to nerves and couldn't do it. Every part of me wants to but i'm just worried.

Thank you again for everyones support and advice xx

Writing it all down sounds like a good idea! i might have to give that a try. thank you to everyone for all the personal messages. it looks like i am going to make contact with quite a few people in the same boat as me.

I had a nice soak in the bath last night and thought about things. I found myself shaving my legs and various parts all in an attempt to put on a show for him or flash him in some way.

All my tshirts we far too short so i found myself walking around in a nighty with no underwear on. Everytime an opportunity presented its self however i gave in to nerves and couldn't do it. Every part of me wants to but i'm just worried.

Thank you again for everyones support and advice xx

Great thread, got some interesting subject matter.
Certainly sounds a great scenario for a story, personally its not my thing but you sound like a normal sexually curious girl so its probably a natural thing.
Seems to me you could be a lot of fun.
Interested to know where you go from here.

It seems I'm getting a lot of pm's and not much chat here ;-(

Are there not another other women out there who have been in the same position???

Thank you again to everyone that has pmed me today with there experiences xxx

Great thread, got some interesting subject matter.
Certainly sounds a great scenario for a story, personally its not my thing but you sound like a normal sexually curious girl so its probably a natural thing.
Seems to me you could be a lot of fun.
Interested to know where you go from here.

hello hollie. i just found your thread. while i havent read all of it... i can tell you that i have been carrying on with my now ex sister in law for some time. it actually started while i was married to her brother. it seems that when we started we coldnt stop.......

danger

danger, your box is full or pm's turned off, so it's not possible to reply to your pm - please message me with another way to contact you?

Hey hollie,

Just found this tread myself. You are not alone. My dad has a brother who is only 9 years older than me. Dad said he was a whoops baby. He's a really good looking guy and fun to be around. He married a girl my age (23) who is one wild person. She caught me looking at my Uncle in a not so niece type of way about a month ago. After that she found ways of me seeing my Uncle in various states of undress. Last week-end she flat out asked me if I wanted him. After an embarrassing moment of stuttering I nodded my head. She responded by hugging me and then surprised me when she kissed me. She had me down to just my shoes when my Uncle caught us. She was twirling my panties in her hand as she walked up to him and kissed him.

I'd tell you rest of what happen, but I am thinking of writing my own entry on this site.

Suzanne.

It seems I'm getting a lot of pm's and not much chat here ;-(

Are there not another other women out there who have been in the same position???

Thank you again to everyone that has pmed me today with there experiences xxx

Hoping Hollie and Suzanne have lots of excitement with their naughty explorations and especially that they keep us aroused with their descriptions.

Hey hollie,

Just found this tread myself. You are not alone. My dad has a brother who is only 9 years older than me. Dad said he was a whoops baby. He's a really good looking guy and fun to be around. He married a girl my age (23) who is one wild person. She caught me looking at my Uncle in a not so niece type of way about a month ago. After that she found ways of me seeing my Uncle in various states of undress. Last week-end she flat out asked me if I wanted him. After an embarrassing moment of stuttering I nodded my head. She responded by hugging me and then surprised me when she kissed me. She had me down to just my shoes when my Uncle caught us. She was twirling my panties in her hand as she walked up to him and kissed him.

I'd tell you rest of what happen, but I am thinking of writing my own entry on this site.

Suzanne.
That story was more arousing than I expected! You are a great writer :)

Hey hollie,

Suzanne.

I found the promise of more to come from this well written piece to be riveting.

Hollie, you are definitely NOT alone, hee hee.

Instead of writing things down, record them on your smartphone or comp. There was one gal on Soundcloud who had a serious crush on her father and would record her voice describing all sorts of different ways she wanted to tease him until he succumbed.

My fav was a 15min hot, sweaty, breathy clip of her describing something not too different from you, her Dad caught her in the bathroom coming out of the shower when she was thinking of him, then she recorded what she wanted him to do to her the NEXT time he caught her. Her next clip was realizing she left her phone in the kitchen and her Daddy had listened to everything.....

Was VERY hawt! Unfortunately she has taken all her recordings down recently...but it was still, invigorating, to listen to.

So whilst on lit last week having a very naughty chat with a fellow member and enjoying myself ;-) my dad walked in on me and got quite a good view of what i was doing and my naked top half! Needless to say he wasn't happy and an argument ensued.

Over the weekend we had a number of chats/arguments about the situation and the more we discussed it the more i found that it turned me on. I began finding myself thinking about letting him catch me again in more exposed positions, I started to wonder what he would think of seeing me like this and would it turn him on and would he ever act on it? or indeed would i ever act on it?

So i thought i would open the question up for discussion!

Have you ever thought about someone in a way you should? and have you acted on it?

It will be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts

hols xx

I'd like to be with my step-sister and my cousin. My cousin and I have always been close, but since she went to Uni we've kind'a drifted apart. But I saw her again a few months ago and she's developed into a tall, leggy, blonde bombshell with an utterly incredible figure. We're still somewhat close but I doubt that sort of situation would ever 'present' itself.
Nor would it with my step-sister, sadly, but hey, I can fantasize.

Though, I guess my Godmother also. :eek:

I've always said no getting involved with people from work, but one of the men whose job it is to keep me safe as caught more of my attention and attraction than I would like.

I have had the same sort of thoughts about colleagues on more than a few occasions. In fact, I base many of the characters in my stories on current or former colleagues... it's quite cathartic.
Hasn't always worked for avoiding getting involved though. Years ago I wound up in a relationship with my female boss, and at another workplace I had a sexual relationship with the HR woman, of all people. Nearly all our sexual encounters happened at the workplace, too, as she had a partner. It was incredibly thrilling.

Back