Getting hard

While I'm not inferring anything improper about your video. Many videos/pics on Xhamster containt computer viruses, for that reason I don't use the site.

Theres nothing better than watching a guys cock rise to the occation. Its one of the sexiest things there is Or perhaps getting hard in your hand.

dear stiff spanner

I loved seeing yoour cock grow hard. I want to put my tongue under the tip of it and taste some of your precum.

Few things are hotter than coming in the room all dressed up and seeing lust in my Daddy's eyes... and then when I take off his pants, seeing and feeling his cock get so hard before I take it into my mouth

I'm enjoying these vids so far....they're quite erotic and fun to fantasize about. More please

Theres nothing better than watching a guys cock rise to the occation. Its one of the sexiest things there is Or perhaps getting hard in your hand.

yourrealhero
Accept messages and ill continue your story. Thanks

I admit...those are hot... the cock-head sliding out of his turtleneck....that was hot.

Man those are all fantastic videos! Thanks to all for sharing. I would love to see more home made videos from members here :)

Back