Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

... and please, feel free to ignore the fact that I've only managed 429 posts in eleven years :rolleyes: I do converse. Honest :D

The closest thing to a mountain here is the stone cairn (it only stands about 12 or 15 feet high) lol... If I lived near a mountain I'm sure I could come up with some dandy games that are great in summer, not so much in winter :D

On another note... and addressed to no one in particular: does no one in here converse anymore? I know it's been a while since I've been in, but...

This thread hasn't had a lot of conversation flow, but there are others that are fairly active. I'm not on Lit enough to really carry on a conversation, but I'm good for a comment once in a while.

... and please, feel free to ignore the fact that I've only managed 429 posts in eleven years :rolleyes: I do converse. Honest :D

Heh I've been here a day and it's looking like I might break that in a month! :D
I'm feeling 10yrs younger just scrolling through the personals & Amateur Pic forum.
Even sent out my first Lit pm, we'll see if she responds or not.

I'm living down by the lake in Burlington, been getting pretty cold at nights.

The closest thing to a mountain here is the stone cairn (it only stands about 12 or 15 feet high) lol... If I lived near a mountain I'm sure I could come up with some dandy games that are great in summer, not so much in winter :D

On another note... and addressed to no one in particular: does no one in here converse anymore? I know it's been a while since I've been in, but...

I think conversing on a thread dedicated to finding a FB might be considered Hijacking. Unless you're conversing about said topic ; )

I don't mind Hijacking, so I'll continue. 12 or 15 ft? That's a BIG cairn. In the summer I like games involving snowballs, sliding, and anything else that gets you soaking wet. In the winter, it's all about the quiet forest, the activities, and the fire to warm up. I'd like to hear what games you'd come up with.

This thread hasn't had a lot of conversation flow, but there are others that are fairly active. I'm not on Lit enough to really carry on a conversation, but I'm good for a comment once in a while.

Nor am I, which really makes me pretty hypocritical, lol....

Heh I've been here a day and it's looking like I might break that in a month! :D
I'm feeling 10yrs younger just scrolling through the personals & Amateur Pic forum.
Even sent out my first Lit pm, we'll see if she responds or not.

I'm living down by the lake in Burlington, been getting pretty cold at nights.

Good luck on the PM... and welcome to Lit :)
I was born in Burlington...

I think conversing on a thread dedicated to finding a FB might be considered Hijacking. Unless you're conversing about said topic ; )

I don't mind Hijacking, so I'll continue. 12 or 15 ft? That's a BIG cairn. In the summer I like games involving snowballs, sliding, and anything else that gets you soaking wet. In the winter, it's all about the quiet forest, the activities, and the fire to warm up. I'd like to hear what games you'd come up with.

You know, I never thought of it that way before. You're right though, it IS highjacking! Which is close to pirating... which is one of my favourite topics of thought lol.

Leave it to a man to think of his lap at the mention of a tongue :D

Actually was thinking more about the action of lapping...

tumblr_mhs04wq0YF1s2ejdjo1_500.gif

But hey, if your tongue is looking for a lap... ;)

If your tongue was occupied and you still managed to poke your nose in here (not to mention type about it), then you're doing it wrong ;)

maybe i am like Pinocchio....want me to tell you some lies?

Back