What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being "rudely" (and by rudely I mean wonderfully surprised) stirred from from sleep and being sodomized in the wee hours of the morning. This play partner/friends with benefits thing has some rewarding perks. :p

I'm on the phone with MIS as she walked across campus, and there was some dude there doing some sort of protest/presentation in the quad about how he was an ex-homosexual, and that Jesus Christ had saved him. And he was exhorting others to leave homosexuality behind and come to Jesus. He even had some sign up contrasting gays and Jesus, etc.

So we're talking on the phone, and suddenly she yells "I'm Jewish and bisexual, so I guess he really hates me!" I laughed :D

I was also very proud of my girl.

ETA: And apparently the student GLBT organisation was there doing a counter-protest, and burst into cheering and applause when she yelled out. Gotta love that :D

:rose:

The use of the word "cock" today is making me smile, giggle, and laugh! Ooohhhhh I need the laughs today .... aahhhhhhhhh :)

Finally arriving in FL.. feeling at home... Meeting up with my friends.. listening to his voice mail.. telling me how much he misses me... and adores me.. and my daughter telling K and I.. she thinks she swallowed a nat.. and I asked why.. she said cause I think I can taste the wing.. LMAO:)

Finally arriving in FL.. feeling at home... Meeting up with my friends.. listening to his voice mail.. telling me how much he misses me... and adores me.. and my daughter telling K and I.. she thinks she swallowed a nat.. and I asked why.. she said cause I think I can taste the wing.. LMAO:)

Glad you made it safe and sound are are on your way to another fresh start! :rose:

Sore nipples.

An invitation - even if I don't accept.

An email that scared the shit out of me for five seconds then had me grinning like an idiot.

What made me smile today?

My collar. Made me both smile and cry.

mycollar.jpg

Smile because I couldnt wait to get my collar. And sad because my collar arived way too late, as my A. is already on his way back home. :(

I couldnt resist at least try it on, will wait with my official collaring till his next visit here.

Love my new collar!! :eek::eek::eek:

What made me smile today?

My collar. Made me both smile and cry.

mycollar.jpg

Smile because I couldnt wait to get my collar. And sad because my collar arived way too late, as my A. is already on his way back home. :(

I couldnt resist at least try it on, will wait with my official collaring till his next visit here.

Love my new collar!! :eek::eek::eek:

Looks very fetching pet.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back