the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+3]Coming Soon!!!![/size]

[size=+2]LITEROTICA[/size]

and the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

will present the

2012 Valentine’s Day Contest


happy-valentines-day-sexy.jpg


continuing to prove that two contests are better than one...

[size=+2]
Erotica's #1 Writing Contests
[/size]
 
Last edited:
Myyyy gawd, just what we needed on the thread – three ALTS talking nonsense among themselves

I just hope that ALT from Minnesota (as if) didn’t go to Carleton College – the boss is writing an expose about those people in his next bestseller to be…

Aww... I'm flattered!

You pretended to ignore me!!! You boasted about me being the second one on your ignore list, too!

I guess I'm not important enough to be ignored on ALL of your alts, am I?

My insignificance awes me!

Oh thank you great lord scouries, for mentioning me, ignoring me, and then paying attention to me again!! Your attention is what we all crave, especially us gay, nonhuman, sci-fi alts.
 
[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to yet another part of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

This Part is the Fake Contest And Award thread

Brought to you by LITEROTICA’S GREATEST LIAR AND FRAUD and his New Propaganda ALT ScouriesWorld/Jacqui O

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.
 
Last edited:
Cheating Canadians Caught????

or were they?

I’ve lived through a lot of “sweeps” over the years. I can remember a day when my “Swimming With the Dolphins” story was decimated as hundred of hard earned votes were torn away from it.

I wasn’t happy! And so since then I’ve become quite a student of the sweeps. For those of you experiencing it for the first or second time you might be surprised to learn that every “sweep” is different. MANU, our esteemed LITEROTICA computer guru writes a new “sweep” program for every contest (one of the reasons he often falls behind on more important problems).

Sometimes I lose hundreds of votes other times virtually none. I think Dr Heat and I have had to endure very similar sweepings over the years.

How is it possible that in some contests I can lose 50% of my votes and in others 2%? It makes no sense.

The explanation for this contest, when I finally learned it yesterday, turned out to be relatively simple.

This contest, due to a very bad experience he and LAUREL had on a visit to the frozen north to watch polar bears in October, MANU decided to sweep every single vote made by a Canadian while leaving every other vote up and counted. And so, of course, our two Canadian contestants, sweetie pie and silky, had huge numbers of their votes removed while the big cheater in the contest (db) had his stories left alone.

Fortunately for yours truly I have a relatively small percentage of my sales generated up there and so have not lost very many votes (under 65).

Eskimo-Sex.jpg


But was it fair? Should readers from the Pacific to the Atlantic, from the 49th parallel to the Arctic Circle all be made to pay for the fact that MANU got lost in a snowstorm. That instead of seeing polar bears LAUREL ended up the plaything of three Eskimo seal hunters.

I say it’s unfair!

I sa give Canadians back their votes!!!!
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Valentine’s Day Contest


happy-valentines-day-sexy.jpg


You can begin submitting your stories on the weekend starting January 14th
The winners will be announced on or around February 7th

You can discuss this special contest on this thread.


RULES (for the A.I.R. contest):

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 300 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Story must have a Valentine’s Day Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Humans are not erotic and NH category stories will not be accepted.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.
Good Luck!!!
 
Last edited:
Poor scouries, everyone knows his contests are fake and his post about Canadian votes all being swept is a total lie. I gues that makes him the biggest Fake and Liar on Lit.

That's not really news, Most people here already knew it. Now all the Newbies know it also.

Keep up the bullshit Scouries, it makes it so easy to show the new folks just what an ass you really are.
 
these guys were smart!

Sometimes you just have to laugh! Gay Non-Humans! Why didn’t the boss think of that? Marrying two of the highest scoring categories on lit… It’s brilliant!

And a non-human novel category one isn’t far behind.

A gay non-human story? This is the LITEROTICA reading publics first choice?


"Many years ago, the Ta'Narians had started a war with the reptilian planet Onfre and lost. In retaliation the Onfre had seeded Ta'Nar's atmosphere with a chemical that destroyed the female reproduction system of the Ta'Narians, leaving them unable to reproduce.

This started what the Earth termed "The Harvest." After the threat of attack and subsequent negotiations, Earth had agreed to supply Ta'Nar with a thousand young human males each year for the next five years. The collection was done by lottery. The Ta'Narians took these males and subjected them to the one process they'd discovered that allowed their species to reproduce: they genetically altered the males to grow wombs and conceive young for their Ta'Narian mates."


Huh? And a non-human (elves?) novel is second?

"All the ELVES in this story are over 18 years old, and most of them are over 18,000 years old. Though they are small, they ARE NOT children!

REINDEER are mentioned, but DO NOT do anything naughty!"


Jesus H. Christ! At least the third place LITEROTICAN was an A.I.R. Award winner. But Lesbian? Geeze, did anyone check if there were any non-human lesbians in the Canadians story? Are Canadiands deemed non-human by L+M?

I think I’ll stick with the A.I.R. Winners!
 
Oh Christ, now it turns out that the third place winner (and unfortunately also an A.I.R. winner) has also included non humans in her story!

These alien bitches are everywhere!

It’s time for every Earthling to stand up for his fellow humans…​


55653620-0ee9-46aa-997c-9ed23620e5a1.jpg

bisexual Canadian lesbian preparing to be serviced by alien lesbian newfie?​

fyi: sweetie's a.i.r. victory is now being reviewed by the board of directors of the association
 
image.php

Of course he's going to go back to posting here. His threads have proved a dismal failure of him desperately shouting for attention to blank stares, because half the visitors don't even see them thanks to the wonders of ignore.

The invisible man shouting into the void of his own ego


Gawd, that last line sounds like something out of one of his danica sagas…

And to describe the various ScouriesWorld threads as “dismal failures” is perhaps darkboy’s clearest rejection of the reality around him. It’s no wonder he spends his days playing computer games and writing Sci-Fi stories.

The reason I’m so continually attacked is of course for exactly the opposite reason – my threads are too popular for the old AHland guard. He might like to graph the views per post of the various contest threads before he makes such obviously wrong statements.

Nothing pisses the darkboys, the aces, and the dumb texans of LITEROTICA’S world more than the success of the ScouriesWorld threads.

The kitten sisters started the first “ignore scouries” campaign more than five years ago. It failed. As did the eight or ten attempts that followed it.

Why? Quite simply – ScouriesWorld threads are the most interesting on LITEROTICA!

We inform while entertaining! If only a few other AHers would follow our lead and learn the art of THREADMASTERING…

And of course I'll continue to help the LITEROTICA contest thread - darkboy knows how my presence on it increases total views. I'm always willing to help those in need...
 
Nothing pisses the darkboys, the aces, and the dumb texans of LITEROTICA’S world more than the success of the Scouries World threads.

Of course not. You're too much of an over-the-top buffoon to distress anyone but those "just off the boat." And veteran posters pretty much keep those "just off the boat" clued in. Methinks you're the one pissed about that, considering your reactions to it. :D

It's quite obvious that you've moved over to the AH, because no one looks for you much anymore in the corner to which you were relegated. We pretty much enjoy toying with you as much as you enjoy being the buffoon.
 
Last edited:
450a.JPG

ace I have one ready for the contest. But under an alt.

image.php

darkboy I've already started my Earth Day story

And, while I hate to pick on these two, these two posts are perfect examples of why we need to shuffle the deck a bit.

Neither the contest themes nor the dates of the contests have been officially announced yet but these two (and there are many others doing the same thing) have already written their contest entries.

If the QUEEN ever decided to change the themes and/or shorten the warning lead times half of our AHland regulars would have heart attacks.

What we don’t need in these contests is more of these recycled stories.

We need fresh, original stories!
 
Scouries, you have an ego and that is all you have. I'd say 60+% of the people on the forums have you on ignore. Even a lot of the people on the General Board have you on ignore and that takes a lot to happen.

Your hate (And yes it is hate) for me and Dark stems from the fact that we refute your bullshit and call you on it. And guess what, it's going to continue as long as you make up fake contests and fake lists and fake awards.

You have no idea what a successful thread is. There are several threads in the AH alone that have more posts and views than all your threads combined. So go pedal those lies about your popularity to someone who doesn't know better.
 
What we don’t need in these contests is more of these recycled stories.

Stories written early and recycled stories are two different animals, numbskull. :D

And you're hardly one to talk about recycled stories anyway. You only really have one story across your whole story file. :D
 
450a.JPG

ace: He really does detract significantly from the commercial value of the site.

Fuck, here I accused db of being disconnected from reality! Look at this guy: “detracts significantly from the commercial value of the site”? It spretty clear he only worked for the government - no idea of the commercial world at all. He should try writing Sci-Fi…

Favoritest Authors

2. scouries (2868)

Favoritest Stories

5. "Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned (431)
13. "Daddy?" I Whispered (315)

MOST READ – all time

6. "Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned 3,769,873
13. "Daddy?" I Whispered 2,624,449

MOST VOTES

1 - 32,358”Daddy", I Whispered
2 - 18,777"Ohhh Mommy", I Groaned
11 - 5766 Two Pregnant Moms…and Sis
17 - 4127 Valentine Siblings

MOST COMMENTS

1 - ”Daddy", I Whispered
3 - ”Mommy”, I Groaned


Duh!
 
He should try writing Sci-Fi…

Like you should try writing for someone who will pay for it? :D

As I posted, all of those are just one frequently regurgitated story. I'm not questioning that some dimwits want to just read the same story over and over again.
 
Last edited:
image.php

Of course he's going to go back to posting here. His threads have proved a dismal failure of him desperately shouting for attention to blank stares, because half the visitors don't even see them thanks to the wonders of ignore.

The invisible man shouting into the void of his own ego


Gawd, that last line sounds like something out of one of his danica sagas…

And to describe the various ScouriesWorld threads as “dismal failures” is perhaps darkboy’s clearest rejection of the reality around him. It’s no wonder he spends his days playing computer games and writing Sci-Fi stories.

The reason I’m so continually attacked is of course for exactly the opposite reason – my threads are too popular for the old AHland guard. He might like to graph the views per post of the various contest threads before he makes such obviously wrong statements.

Nothing pisses the darkboys, the aces, and the dumb texans of LITEROTICA’S world more than the success of the ScouriesWorld threads.

The kitten sisters started the first “ignore scouries” campaign more than five years ago. It failed. As did the eight or ten attempts that followed it.

Why? Quite simply – ScouriesWorld threads are the most interesting on LITEROTICA!

We inform while entertaining! If only a few other AHers would follow our lead and learn the art of THREADMASTERING…

And of course I'll continue to help the LITEROTICA contest thread - darkboy knows how my presence on it increases total views. I'm always willing to help those in need...

There is no need to graph anything. The info is already easy for anybody to see. The Winter Holiday Contest thread started by Og on Oct. 22 has 767 comments, including some from a wide variety of Litsers. This thread, started ten days later, has 162 comments, and over 100 of them are from Scouries and one or more of his alts, and only about 12 othrs are contributing. Most of the others, such as Tex and DK and I are only posting to put Scouries down.

ETA: In terms of views, Og's thread has over 10,000 while this one has fewer than 3,000.
 
Last edited:
Let's compare things shall we.

Lit's Winter Contest thread. Started 10-22 had 10,012 views and 766 posts

Scouries fake contest thread. Started 11-2 had 2912 views and 159 posts

Does anyone think his thread was even close to more popular?

So much for that lie, eh scouries.
 
As Scouries revels in any attention, even negative (there isn't much less pointed his way on the forum), I'm sure he's all aglow right now at having posts on his thread. He obviously lives to be noticed. :D
 
Oh Christ, now it turns out that the third place winner (and unfortunately also an A.I.R. winner) has also included non humans in her story!

I'm trying to figure out what exactly is meant here. My characters aren't even non-human or even Canadian. So I'm trying to figure out what qualifies as non-human to you. Lesbians? Women?

Anyways, if it turns out that I actually didn't win the contest that I didn't enter and whose prize is, as far as I can tell, nothing I'm sure I'll soldier on.
 
I'm trying to figure out what exactly is meant here. My characters aren't even non-human or even Canadian. So I'm trying to figure out what qualifies as non-human to you. Lesbians? Women?

Anyways, if it turns out that I actually didn't win the contest that I didn't enter and whose prize is, as far as I can tell, nothing I'm sure I'll soldier on.

He's just trying to get a rise out of you. You aren't giving him the attention he craves.
 
Let's compare things shall we.

Lit's Winter Contest thread. Started 10-22 had 10,012 views and 766 posts

Scouries fake contest thread. Started 11-2 had 2912 views and 159 posts

Does anyone think his thread was even close to more popular?

So much for that lie, eh scouries.

You know, Tex, you might as well have copied all of my post and mentioned how most of those who post on Scouries's thread are Scouries and at least one of his alts. :eek:
 
You know, Tex, you might as well have copied all of my post and mentioned how most of those who post on Scouries's thread are Scouries and at least one of his alts. :eek:

The posts were 3 minutes apart. I'm sorry, i didn't see yours before I posted mine. Anyway, the posts just confirm what everyone already knows, Scouires, is a self aggrandizing, lying, asshole.
 
Math from the boys?

We at ScouriesWorld have always believed in the long term when discussing THREADMASTERING. A thread must be given time to develop ... to mature ... to grow.

Which is why so many of the ScouriesWorld threads have lasted so long and so successfully over the years.

And I must say that we're all quite happy with how this thread has done so far. But it will be two or three years before we will be able to guage the full impact of it.

FYI boxy: One number we always look at when judging the success of a thread is the view per post ratio. In this case the two threads you mentioned compare as follows: 10,012/766 = approx 13.

The ScouriesWorld thread computes to 2912/159= approx 18. Which means that a post here gets about 40% more views per post than the other thread. And that doesn't even take into account the thread bumping and stuffing that's been going on over on the oggman thread..
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top