dirtiest thoughts for masturbation????

BlackPartridge

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 31, 2014
Posts
407
What are your dirtiest thoughts when you masturbate????
I often think about my mom n dad doing my wife or I imagine her cheating or getting raped.
I also think about my mother's lovers fucking my wife too in her bed when am away.
 
What are your dirtiest thoughts when you masturbate????
I often think about my mom n dad doing my wife or I imagine her cheating or getting raped.
I also think about my mother's lovers fucking my wife too in her bed when am away.

The thought of another person having an orgasm, ,redface,red shoulders, moaning, swearing ALL BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING HER.
 
Last edited:
The thought of being told to cum on her... No idea why... But in my fantasies its a DEMAND not an allowance for me to do it.
 
I wish I could share but wont on this site. lets say it would envolve a mother and her daughter...
 
Lately, I've been quite aroused by the idea of finding secluded, yet public places to masturbate in that are within walking distance of my home.

I keep this a fantasy, because you never know who's watching or where the cameras are.

Still, I've had many an orgasm imagining being completely naked in a small wooded area two blocks away.
 
I picture my ex who was my sex pet. Controling her still turns me on.
 
hi

Watching my girl get fucker by total stranger while tied to bed n ball gagged! Or catching mum fucking someone she shouldn't be

Yeah that would be a total turn on seeing mom or wife fuck someone they should not.
Like mom with a young boy or wife with dad or with mom's new bf.
 
dirty thoughts

Without a doubt it would be being tied naked, bent over a table with my arms and legs tied down and being used as entertainment.


treasured
 
...an attractive woman, lots of hair, wearing thick, soft woolly sweaters, ties me to the bed while I sleep, and I wake up to her doing the nastiest things to me...
 
Without a doubt it would be being tied naked, bent over a table with my arms and legs tied down and being used as entertainment.


treasured

Mmmmmmmm sounds good. And how about my wife tied alongside and mom letting her lovers use you girls all night long.
 
...an attractive woman, lots of hair, wearing thick, soft woolly sweaters, ties me to the bed while I sleep, and I wake up to her doing the nastiest things to me...
 
Anal

I'm straight, but fantasizing about a man bending me over and giving my butt a ride on his cock gets a rise out of my own.
 
Being fucked, ripping clothes from my body while I cry and fight him. Taking me forcefully and I have no control over it.. That's hot.
 
Fucking my nephew's 29 year old wife in the bathroom at Thanksgiving dinner. Her yoga pants are pushed down and my hand is clamped over her mouth as I pound her from behind.
 
"cum in my ass"

The first time my ex-wife ever surprised me by saying, "I want you to cum in my ass". That memory pushes me over the edge every time!
 
I'm blindfolded and bound, my girlfriend straddling me bouncing on my dick when a guy appears (that she's secretly invited!). We're so into the moment all I want to do is keep fucking. He pushes his cock against my lips and I open up. Having my mouth fucked while fucking my girlfriend just pushes me over the edge every time.
 
Usually it's meeting a bbw after she's been to the gym so she's all sweaty, bending her over and eating her big-lipped, loose, soaking pussy through her knickers.
 
Screw my wife

I remember my wife telling me about her ex manager at work. She thought he was really attractive and they even got flirty on occasion. I often masturbate to the idea if him taking my wife to a hotel room and fucking her. Even better she brings him home after work evening. Then he spends the night screwing my wife's brains out in our marital bed.

Also another guy with a BBC on another forum has expressed an interest in screwing my wife. So hot.
 
I like to think of that certain someone I shouldn't. Touching one another, exploring with our hands and mouths before slipping into a 69.

My cock in her mouth while she grinds down on my face, both of us cumming together.

It may seem a simple masterbatory fantasy but sometimes the simple is all you need.
 
having a threesome with two big black studs one in my ass and one in my mouth and they keep trading places until they both soot off down my throat.
 
I love the thought of someone peeping in on me, watching closely as I stroke. My precum dribbling down my fingers as I speed up, her mouth watering as her pussy swells; trapped in the prison of panty and denim. Her need for my cum, a mutual orgasm as I spurt white hot ropes down my hand, watching as they collect on my thigh and balls.

Though lately I've really enjoyed the thought of a professional woman from work seducing me, coaxing me into her guest room (I work at a hotel of sorts). Begging me to fuck her, threatening trouble if I don't obey. Male rape, in a way.
 
Back
Top