♥*" Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*♥..Come On...You Know You Wanna..♥*" Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
*slips in and gives you a soft kiss*

Happy New Year by dear friend. :rose: :kiss: I do hope it is a great one for you and yours. :rose: I look forward to our friendship growing.

*Sneaks up behind you, wraps arms around your middle, and whispers in your ear so only you can hear...

Then runs off before getting slapped.*

Happy New Year ladies! May you have all the good things that life has to offer during the year to come. :rose:

*slips in and gives you a soft kiss*

Happy New Year by dear friend. :rose: :kiss: I do hope it is a great one for you and yours. :rose: I look forward to our friendship growing.
I knew you would be the first:kiss:Thank you for the visit:kiss:

Dear friend of mine. You know I wish the same for you and yours as well. And I do as well. We've started out pretty well:D

*Sneaks up behind you, wraps arms around your middle, and whispers in your ear so only you can hear...

Then runs off before getting slapped.*

Wait! What did you whisper? lol

btw, Nice to officially meet you here, in the open:D

Happy New Year ladies! May you have all the good things that life has to offer during the year to come. :rose:

Hello Cinner and thanks for dropping by on your busy night.

The same for you as well:kiss:

ha ha
I'd have to be wearing some before I could lend them to you. Want me to go grab a pair?;)

I suspected as much.

Nah, don't bother with getting any. I just wanted you to be without for my next drive by groping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back