Den of Angels (closed for wideeyedone and Blase)

Julie awoke just as the sun began to rise over the city. She smiled a wicked grin and then disappeared under the covers. She kissed her way down Joel's belly. She felt really sexy. Not the way she felt on the bar at work, but comfortable. She felt like she finally was getting good at the whole sex thing. It had never been like that with Jason. She liked the way it felt to be with Joel.

She very gingerly licked the head of Joel's cock. Her slender fingers teased him. He stirred in the bed and she couldn't help but giggle.
 
Not normally slow to rouse anyway, Joel woke up in a hurry as his body responded to Julie's ministrations.

As her fingers took a light grip and began stroking him, he found her shoulder with his hand and left it resting there. He thought that she'd say good morning at any moment but instead she drew back the covers enough to give herself some air and then took him into her mouth.

Joel became rock hard as Julie worked on him, bobbing her head, strokiing with her fingers and licking with her tongue. In a surprisingly short time, Joel felt a point of pleasure rising in his groin, threatening to explode into Julie's mouth.

"Julie, honey, you're getting me too close," he said, by way of polite warning.

"Julie," he added a few moments later, "You're gonna make me come, baby."

Julie's mouth and tongue were very busy, and very warm.

"Julie...!"
 
Julie slid her mouth off of Joel's cock, but she kept stroking with her fingers. She jacked his cock with her hand.

"I do think making you come was the point of the exercise." Julie offered with a wicked whisper. She watched Joel's reactions. She waited until she saw him start to shudder. Then she tipped her face back and waited for him to climax, to feel his cum on her skin. As a little bit of a novice, Julie had never mastered swallowing. She arched her back just a little, offering the satiny skin of her breasts and her throat, and her smooth tummy.
 
Julie had gotten Joel so hot that when he reached his climax, he didn't even feel a moment when he was on the brink. He was just suddenly coming, forcefully and messily, all over Julie.

He spurted once, twice, again, then his head fell back onto the bed and he found himself looking up into Julie's face as she shifted her position to put herself next to him. She looked at him and smiled, her face and chest spattered with the visible evidence of his pleasure.

He returned the smile lazily.

"You look good in white. Remind me never to let you wear anything else."
 
"I am going to head into the shower, and I do look fabulous in white...." Julie whispered, rubbing his cum into her skin as she slid out of the bed. She headed to the shower, almost sauntering. She felt so sexy and comfortable in her own skin.
 
"Hey, wait up."

Julie paused halfway down the stairs to look up at Joel.

"I'm the one who made the mess," he said. "The least I can do is wash you."
 
"Will you have plenty of hot water for two?" Julie asked playfully. She pulled her hair back and kept walking, but she slowed down. Allowing Joel to catch up with her. She felt his warm hands travel over her skin as he guided her to the shower.
 
Joel washed Julie much more thoroughly than she would have done herself. There was nothing like the feeling of handling a girl's body with soapy hands.

In between scrubbing and rubbing Julie, Joel found time for a few kisses, as well. Some were even on Julie's mouth.

Julie's stomach fluttered a bit as Joel rubbed it, then dropped his hand down.

She shuddered, then drew her breath in sharply as Joel's touch became still more intimate, finding her soft center and pausing to tease.

Joel slipped his other arm around the small of Julie's back and drew her in close to him.

"I didn't think I could manage much so soon," he said. "But I do believe you've inspired me, Miss Julie."

His hand slid down her rear, playfully pinching for a second, then continuing until it reached the back of her thigh. Joel lifted Julie's leg and moved it to spread her thighs apart, making a target for himself.

Joel moved his hips. As Julie looked down, they could both see him entering her.
 
She leans back against the tiles. Her skin pink from the hot water, her dark hair slicked back and wet. Her skin glistening from the heat and the wetness. She gasps as he slides into her.

She moves her hips to meet his thrusts. His cock fiting just perfectly. She leans in and nuzzles his ear.

"You are amazing." She whispers softly.
 
Joel parted Julie with care, but found that all the washing had served as foreplay.

She was ready for him. He was ready for her.

He set his feet firmly and quickly found a rhythm. Pretty soon the sounds of wet skin slapping against wet skin were joined by Julie softly panting.

Joel's right hand was around Julie's waist while his left still supported her leg. She was leaning back against the tiles with her eyes closed.

Julie's panting began to change to moans as Joel kept moving inside her...moving inside her...
 
Julie hid her face against his neck. Nestling in close as she couldn't keep quiet, her raw hungry sounds bouncing against the tiles. Her fingernails scratched up and down his back lightly. Her slick, wet body pressed to his.
 
Joel quickened his pace, excited by Julie's closeness and the sounds of her pleasure.

All at once it struck him forcefully just how intimate and naughty their situation was: he and Julie were showering together, he was holding her leg so that he could fuck her as she clung to him.

Julie must have felt the same way, because all at once she gave a shout that announced her climax without words, as Joel gasped out an astonished curse and came himself.

They clung to each other, then, as their twin orgasms surged through them. Finally, after what seemed like five minutes, Joel lifted his head from Julie's shoulder and reached over to shut the water off.

"I don't know about you, Miss Julie, but I am going to need coffee and breakfast in order to face the day," he said.

"Have you ever had a clothing optional breakfast?"
 
Julie giggled. "Not unless granola bars while I blow dry my hair for work count. I have a class this afternoon. It is going to be hard not to think about this when I should be working on my composition."

Julie slipped out of the shower and grabbed them each one of Joel's fluffy clean towels.

"Joel, I want to invite you to something. I mean, it isn't anything that exciting, but if you want to come, I would love to have you there." Julie took a deep breath. "I am playing for a recital. I will be in a quartet accompanying a dancer. She has choreographed her ballet peices to some string quartet music. I also have a duet with a piano for another peice. It is really an arty sort of thing... so if you don't want to go ... I understand." Julie wrapped the towel around herself nervously.
 
Joel stepped behind Julie, removed the towel she'd just put on and began drying her with it.

"Of course I'm interested in hearing you play and watching you perform," he told her.

"I don't have your musical background, but I do enjoy music. As long as I don't have a schedule conflict, I'd be happy to go and give you a ride to the recital and back."
 
"You will have to give my cello a ride as well. I don't make many friends lugging it on the subway." She said with a giggle.

She smiled as Joel toweled her off. His strong hands felt good on her skin. She took the towel from him.

"My turn" She whispered before she rubbed him down. She pressed her breasts against his chest as she dried his back and his ass. She slid down his body to dry his legs and then work her way up. She placed a few kisses along his thigh and then on his cock before slithering back up.
 
Joel found himself getting hard yet again and had to remind himself that they both had responsibilities.

"At some point,'" he murmurred, "we're going to have to reserve a day just for sex. In fact I already have some ideas along those lines but I think I'll save them for later."

"For now, I'll make you breakfast if you'll indulge my inner adolescent and not put any clothes on until we're done."

"Do you drink coffee, or would you perhaps prefer tea?"
 
"mmmmm, i drink tea... but this morning i want coffee with lots of milk and sugar."

She followed Joel into the kitchen and curled into one of the chairs with no clothes.

"I am off Thursday. And I don't have classes on Thursday. We could have sex all day." She offered with a playfull smile.
 
Joel thought for a moment.


"Hmm...Thursday's normally a workday for me, but I could probably just move some work to Saturday... Yeah, barring an emergency, I believe I can do it. So to speak."

"On a more immediate note, how do buckwheat pancakes sound? I have real maple syrup."
 
Julie made a face. "I am all for the pancakes... but just butter for me. I don't like syrup."

Julie sipped her coffee and watched Joel cook breakfast.

"I could get used to this. Well fucked and well fed." She said with a very wicked grin.
 
Joel used a wide spatula to flip a pancake out of the frying pan and onto Julie's plate. Spreading some butter on top, he walked it over to where she sat.

"Well, feeding you doesn't seem to be too much of a problem," he said, cutting a piece from the pancake with a fork and bringing it to Julie's mouth.

"And so far," he added, picking up her coffee mug as she chewed and raising it so that she could take a drink; "So far, fucking you seems to be going pretty well, too."

Joel caressed Julie's cheek before heading back to the stove. Soon they were both eating.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When breakfast was finished, Joel asked if Julie needed anything and if she was ready to go home.

"I kinda hate it, but I guess I finally have to let you put clothes on again."

"One thing, though. Would you leave your panties here?. For lack of any term more mature or less honest, call them a trophy," he smirked.
 
"they are a cute pair. but i will leave them. just don't wear them okay?" she teased. Just a few moments later she was slithering into her jeans and pulling on her top. She left her hair down.

"This was a really fun date." She said with a tender kiss. "Wanna do it again sometime?"
 
"We'd better head out or sometime might be sooner than you think," he answered.

"By the way, are you still ok with me coming by the club? I realize that you can't act like we're seeing each other in a place where people tip you more because of the fantasy that you're available."
 
"I would miss you if you didn't come. But you are right, we are supposed to act like we don't have boyfriends. The last bit of glimmering hope. Are you coming tonight? the bartender promised a round of "sweet home alabama."

Julie kissed him sweetly before heading out, but that sweet kiss melted into a sexier, hungrier one.
 
Joel just about managed not to escalate things any further.

"Are you already tired of having clothes on again? Because you're pretty close to losing what you just got back."

"Come on, Miss Julie, I'll drive you home."

"Tonight I'll stop by the club and sit there feeling superior to all the guys watching you and wishing they could see you naked."
 
"You are superior to them." Julie answered with a smile. Then they headed down to his motorcycle and in just a few minutes Joel had zipped her through traffic to her place.

Julie kissed him goodbye. "THanks for the ride. Have a good day, darlin'" Then she slipped off of the bike and headed inside. Looking at him over her shoulder the whole way.
 
Back
Top