Continental Privateer (Open PM First)

Lee couldn't help but smile and was taken back by the promotion and it made her do a lot of thinking. Bowing her head she said happily "Thanks Captain I wont let you down, and I hope you forgive me for what I did with the ship. But Ive seen people take control of the wheel, that's how I learn new things. I watch and pay attention when I had the time, and I know the waters well. We are actually heading away from the ships but I know the sea, I am heading to a new way to get where we wanted to sir" She said happily.

"Do not worry. As long as you're successful people will not look upon the faults" laughing as the Dolphin came along side and sent a boat over to recover their crew. On the boat was Captain Allen still perturbed at the differences between the two that was still lost on Lee. Although Privaters Allen wanted the two ships to return back to Boston immediately. He would not say for what reason in front of the crew but was incensed over some insult or injury and Humphreys wished to venture back and recover the missing prizes but after some consulting it was best to find new ones.

Lee didn't understand why Allen wanted both ships, he was a rather unusual sort of man. But she had respect for him, she slowly walked over watching what he was doing. "What do you know about Captain Allen? Something he isn't telling you on why he wants his ships back, you do something that you shouldn't be?" She said looking on over at her captain and smiled at him. She wasn't questioning him or anything but she was just curious about everything. So taking a deep breath she just let the sea fill her.

"Mister Allen is in afoul mood," Humphreys said, "it would be best that we discuss this matter in my cabin, away from others ears." Going below Humphreys closed the door to the great cabin and confessed to Lee that, "Before we reached St. Kitts we captured several ships bearing the english flag and sank them when they refused to surrender. Now, Mister Allen is asking us to return to Boston...for a refit."

It was not the full truth. What he did not include was the fact that the Fusiliade also attacked Spanish nd French ships and was responsible for many deaths and he must answer for them and though Humphreys could easily decline he opted instead to return to Boston.

Lee nodded to him and didn't know what exactly would happen right now, taking a deep breath and followed him below the deck. Then relaxing a bit as she sat on down and looked over her shoulder and smiled at him. And looking on over to her captain and crossed one leg over the other, hearing what he said . Tilting her head to the side and listened to him explain, but he stopped short. Something felt like something was up, he wasn't telling the full story. And she could tell he was holding something back.

"I see a refit meaning that you and the whole crew get kicked right off the ship and you never ride on the sea, I can always tell when someone hides things. Dad was so good at that, but it was in the end a stupid attempt of hiding the truth from me"

"No, no. Refit meaning we put to port and have all the necesary repairs performed onto the Fusiliade and then we shall address these...grievances on land and then we will see what becomes of us but I d not fear we have performed any ill deeds." When he spoke the captain seemed rather indifferent to what has happened. Allen has accussed him, but accusation is different than that of actual proof. For this Humphreys was not worried and sat at the foot on his bed and asked fo Lee to sit beside him as the ship sliced through the warm waters of the Caribbean, heading due east.

Lee smiled some "So I was pretty much right, just forgot to add mending the ship to it" Chuckling she looked at him and sighed a little bit. She was still worried about him, but seeing that he wanted her to sit beside him. So she walked over and sat down beside him, leaning back just a little bit and began crossing one leg she couldn't help but look at him. Wondering what he was going to do but she was fully open to him.

"Do not fret so much," Humphreys smiled slowly wrapping his right arm around Lee's slender shoulders and pulling her closer to him. Both were rather taxed by the journey and there was nothing much to show with it except the silver Sterling that was still in their hold and undiscovered. Even with that they could sell off the crew and have them scatter to the wind before the authorities would ever sieze them, but still Humphreys would not run if he was forced to answer for his crimes, because, in his mind, he had committed no grievance against anyone. It was Allen's word against his and as the ship slowly rose and dipped with the waves as they turned to North and caught a brisk wind the latern in the cabin swayed with it and the captain could hear the breath of Lee.

Lee felt his arm wrapped around her small frame and it was rather interesting to feel this way, with a man who she didn't know. It was a really nice moment to be with someone like him, but feeling him so close. She decided what the hell and rested her head on his chest, and closed her eyes. Sighing almost silently, it was amazing how he made her feel. Placing her hand on his free hand and she squeezed it happily. It was amazing how calm he could make Lee, only thing she heard was his heart, a hint of his breathing.

"Well I have to worry Captain, You saved me from my father. And I have learned to care about you, it maybe stupid to say such things but, you are a good man. No matter what you have done that I don't know about, you are a good man and a good friend. You encourage me and don't treat me any differently then any man, I mean sure you make sure the boys keep there hands off me. But you don't talk down to me like a lot of men talk down to other women, you treat me like everyone else"

"That is because you're a woman," he replied softly, "But I do not keep women on a different ladder step as most men would. Even then though, you have to remember that once we reach land we would have to be cautious of this as there will be many eyes upon us when we sail into Boston." Humphreys did not know who long they would be tied up in dock and be repaired but they also had to remove the Sterling and he confirmed in his head that he would take the chest on deck and divide the fortune amongst the entire crew and swear under oath to keep this a secret and once they reach land and dock to scatter to the wind, but that was not to be just yet. It would come at night as Humphreys slightly tightened his grip around her shoulders.

Lee heard what he said and smiled happily at him and heard what he said "Well I am not to worried, if I have to I will cut my hair short and put it in a small pony tail. Then I can actually put something around my chest so my breasts don't show as well, I can do what I have to, to keep us all safe. But perhaps I am just a silly kind of gal" She said happily and sighed a little bit. Running her hand against his hand and looked up into his eyes. His eyes were rather happy and taking a deep silent breath she grinned.

Feeling his grip on her tighter and wondered what he was up to to. But she didn't mind what he was doing, Lee had wanted to be with a man for many years. But no one wanted her, she didn't know if it was because she wasn't beautiful enough. Or if her damn father stopped it from happening she just didn't know about anything any more.

"We have many tricks. Though I have not sailed with a woman onboard my crew before sailors have many tricks. They are skilled men, far superior, I think, to many on land, and they can device ways to fool the enemy and they can fool any land lubber as well." His fingers wrapped at the shoulder, but he was not committed to force her to do anything to him. Having no wife or schildren he lacked the experience to have women in his company and though socially bombastic with the other gender he was awkwardly inept and though skilled he would not force himself onto a woman as he would to his foe.

The way he reacted she couldn't read him, she knew nothing about men so this was new territory. She was afraid of coming on to him if he didn't feel the same about her, but her Grey eyes looked into his own and she reached up. Looking into his eyes and gave him a rather soft smile, taking a deep breath and let it out silently she began to stroke his cheek. Looking longingly into his eyes, wanting him but afraid to kiss him and to be rejected. She hoped his body language was enough for him to see what she was up to.

Lee was a very gentle soul. Young but not naive or easy but the older Captain, despite the desire he was feeling even as Lee let out a long sigh of relief and touched his weathered cheek and he looked back with a soft smile on his lisps that were chapped from exposure and he stroked her shoulder again, but again, for some reason could not force himself to commit to anything, even so much as kiss the woman that was very open to him. Perhaps it was the fact that she was younger or that the fact that they were onboard his ship where they could be heard or interupted at any moment, either way, as the ship continued to rise and drop through the wave crests and down the troughs they continued holding one another as the little flame flickered inside the latern.

She didn't get any kind of rise from him, he just gave her a smile and she didn't know what he was going to do. But figured he wasn't interested so she just stroked his cheek again, squeezing his hand and kissed him on the lips but it was a soft one. Nothing deep or anything, and figured he was far from easy she just decided to lay down on the bed. Her back facing him as she fought back tears, she understood why in some ways females were the weaker sex. Closing her eyes she was beating herself up.

She didn't know why she felt this way, but right now it didn't really matter. Brushing away a tear she didn't know exactly what was to happen, and looked out of the window for a moment. Sitting up on her elbow and could feel the way the ship was raising and falling it was a rather calm sea and she enjoyed it.

When she kissed him Humphreys did not fly free or react bitterly. She pulled back and his fingers continued to grip her shoulders lightly. Right now, as this moment seemed to be simmering and heating up, he fully exepcted there to be a knock on the door and it be Mister Tisdale with some news from the Dolphin or of that nature and it would all be spoiled thus he waited for a moment and looked deep into Lee's bright grey eyes and then flicked his own at the door and there was nothing but the groan of the hickory hull as it strained with the waves and the faint rattle from the latern nearby as it swayed and nothing from the other end.

Waiting a moment more and there still being nothing Humphreys looked at Lee and smiled and leaned in slowly to return the lovely kiss onto her pink lips and taste her.

Lee didn't know what to suspect with anything right now, but she felt his hand on her shoulder and she looked up into his eyes. She heard the sounds he did and it comforted her a little bit, she gave him a kind smile and thinking about it she smiled at him. Gazing into those eyes that showed her a lot, compassion and it was a really nice feeling. She looked at him with a lot of kindness, but before she knew it he bent down and kissed her. Lee was shocked but she was very welcoming to the idea of being with a man like him. Reaching up and placing a hand on his cheek she smiled happily up at him returning the kiss showing she wanted it.

he kissed against and pulled her close so that her uipper body was drapped over his lap and with the other hand graced the inside of her rain slick to have to fall off onto the floor and forgot all about it as they looked at one another and continued to kiss the passion between them steadily building as they seemed to forget about where they were or whom they were as they held their lips against one another longer and felt their escaping breaths slapping against their faces as Humphreys let his own jacket fall off his shoulders and fall onto the jacket and let that hand on her shoulder rolled further down her back.

Lee had never been much into being sentimental but something that Humphreys seemed to do to her, making her want to care for another person. Smiling happily at him she looked into his eyes, feeling his hands going against her skin. Feeling how slowly everything seemed so perfect, and in the back of her mind the only thing that mattered was them. Her Grey cat like eyes gazed into his, and a soft smile never fading from her face. Watching as clothing began to fall, and more of there bodies exposed, feeling his hand against her back made her moan a little bit.

Having never been in the company of a young woman in this form Humphrey was taking his time, plotting each moment as the rain coats came off and then there was more clothes beginning to come off but he knew that he did not want the woman to be completely nude especially in this enviroment as at any moment their moment could be interupted thus it would be best to have her still clothed, at least somewhat, as they continued to kiss and he was able to taste her sweet saliva.

Lee was pretty much naked accept for a shirt that was rather thin and you could see the curves just fine, grinning happily as she returned the kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck and moaned a little into his lips, tasting him and enjoying the taste of his sweet lips. She didn't know if this was a one time thing. She didn't know what was to happen but right now she was about to find out, drawing her hand down his chest and felt the warmth of his skin and his body heat.

Holding her thin body Humphreys leaned back and they fell onto the bed and he pulled on left leg over and onto her own and they kissed harder as his body was slowly moving over hers more adn more until he was on top of her with his massive arms supporting his weight with the hands on either side of her head as he looked down into her piercing grey eyes and smiled as he was enjoying the moment more and more.

She felt him take control to guide her and she enjoyed it, slowly she felt his body moving on top of her own and it felt good. Looking up into his eyes she smiled happily, running her hand against his very warm check. Knowing what was to happen, with each kiss that grew deeper and harder. Was a time that would be wonderful , a time where only the two of them mattered. Her moaning got much more deeper as he went on.

Looking over her sleek body she appeared to have been untouched by that of a man and compared to that of other women that would largely line the water front when a ship came into dock where the captain would not touch with with a ten foot rod with all the motion of the ship combined with that of the two on the small bed it was not long before the captain could feel himself changing with his heart beat racing and trying not to make a mistake that would ruin this moment. He knew whom she was and was rather hesitant of what these next few moments would change their lives as they slowly closed in on Boston harbor, though, they would take several days to reach it he did not want to wait.

She enjoyed the rocking of the boat the sounds of silence it was rather comforting, and right now she didn't know what this would mean, but she didn't do this to hurt him in the long run. She wanted to feel even more alive, a feeling that he made her feel. It was amazing how she wanted him, reaching up she kissed his neck softly. Running her hands over his skin feeling his torso it was rather muscular, which got her to do a lot of thinking.

Back