Tolyk's Gallery

It won't let me hot link today from my phone, so you'll have to click over to Imgur :p

A few more from my camping trip a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Nice shots from camping tolyk.
I really like the one with the Jetty.

Tolyk, first time viewing your entire photo thread...... and your nature shots are absolutely stunning! Reminds me that I need to dust my camera off and get shooting again. Totally envious of the amazing natural surroundings you have available. Do you tend to shoot most of your landscapes in Raw format?

This is magnificent:heart:
Thanks for the good stalking :) appreciate it!
Tolyk, first time viewing your entire photo thread...... and your nature shots are absolutely stunning! Reminds me that I need to dust my camera off and get shooting again. Totally envious of the amazing natural surroundings you have available. Do you tend to shoot most of your landscapes in Raw format?
I shoot everything in raw, have for quite some time now. The latitude for pushing and pulling the shadows or highlights makes the extra space worth while. You should get shooting, it's a really amazing hobby! And thank you, I am lucky to have friends that know all the good spots, and that we have such diverse landscape all within driving distance.

I'm flying to Denver soon, so we'll see what I get whilst I'm there :)

Thanks for the good stalking :) appreciate it!

I shoot everything in raw, have for quite some time now. The latitude for pushing and pulling the shadows or highlights makes the extra space worth while. You should get shooting, it's a really amazing hobby! And thank you, I am lucky to have friends that know all the good spots, and that we have such diverse landscape all within driving distance.

I'm flying to Denver soon, so we'll see what I get whilst I'm there :)

Tolyk,
You have really great shots, I have not looked through this whole tread but I will. I am very interested in seeing more of your shots. I also do photography and I wish I was close to the landscape you have. I am in Chicago and it is a great city
to shoot, and the skyline is great, but I would rather shoot, mountains and
waterfalls, along with sunsets, like you are showing.
If you have a gallery up that shows more of your work let me know I would love to see them, if not I will keep checking this tread to see more images.
And yes when I shoot still, I also now shoot more and more raw.

Tolyk,
You have really great shots, I have not looked through this whole tread but I will. I am very interested in seeing more of your shots. I also do photography and I wish I was close to the landscape you have. I am in Chicago and it is a great city
to shoot, and the skyline is great, but I would rather shoot, mountains and
waterfalls, along with sunsets, like you are showing.
If you have a gallery up that shows more of your work let me know I would love to see them, if not I will keep checking this tread to see more images.
And yes when I shoot still, I also now shoot more and more raw.
Thank you, I do have a website, but I share my favourites here, and I don't get a lot of opportunities to add more landscapes. My website had a lot of boxing photos. :)
Ah-fuckin-mazing!! Love them all but the first one is really inspiring!
I like the first one a lot too, I need to finish editing it, there are a few spots that need more time in Photoshop.

Took a few snaps with my cell phone while out exploring Denver today.

Last edited:
Hi Tolyk,

Yes its been ages... hope all is well. :eek:

I saw your thread and thought I would look through your pictures.. They are beyond stunning!!:rose::heart:

Hi Tolyk,

Yes its been ages... hope all is well. :eek:

I saw your thread and thought I would look through your pictures.. They are beyond stunning!!:rose::heart:

*Hugs* hi MH! It's so good to see you :) it has been entirely too long. How've you been?

Thank you, I try :)

*hugs* It's nice to see a familiar face after so long. I've been alright.. and yourself?

You're welcome :kiss::kiss:

*hugs* It's nice to see a familiar face after so long. I've been alright.. and yourself?

You're welcome :kiss::kiss:

I've been really good. On vacation right now, but it's my last day. Packing up is pretty sad, but it was the most magnificent week I could've ever imagined.

Fyi, adenver is a beautiful city.

I love all the pictures you have shared this week - publicly and privately! Have a safe trip home and give that girl some hugs for me :rose:

I gave her hugs for you, even out my head into her cleavage just for you

Back