The Blackest of Nights (Closed)

Kaylia didn't like where she ended up in the dream and felt very trapped there, a vibe she hasn't felt in a very long time. Then another sense came breaking through the veil and she felt less and less fear until she saw her Mistress. A little confused at first, although she wasted no time at all in running to her practically in tears.

Slowly she started wake up a bit more, focusing on the warm water and the light touches of her Mistress. For a second it did startle her at not knowing where she was. Then confusion mixed with fear washed over her when realizing that this is her room. She wanted to ask how and when they got here, but knowing her father, he most likely had something to do with it.

"I apologize for going there Mistress... I honestly didn't mean to, I was sleeping just fine then started thinking of that creature in the vision. I went to go look for it, instead it was me that was being hunted. I tried to avoid the castle, yet no matter what trail I took..."

She shivered a little just from thinking about it, though shaking her head she smiled while looking up at her Mistress.

"Thank you for helping me... And thank you for blocking it for me.. I don't want to go back there."

After saying that, she leaned back and dunked her head underwater, feeling refreshed when she came back up. Being on that alter and out in the woods all night left her feeling pretty grubby, not to mention the left over cum that coated her inner thighs.

"I trust my father made certain you were well fed? You feel stronger than you did earlier."

Kaylia leaned up and kissed her Mistress before she could answer.
 
Lexica didn't know why this place drew Kaylia to it. After all it reeked of demon power and the place that she had ended up in was almost set to a magical maze. Being a demon though Lexica was able to get through it quite easily, and when she found Kaylia, she pulled her carefully out of the dream.

" I do not know who was being hunted in your vision, but you are not strong enough to go into a place like that... you are young."

She didn't actually mean that in a bad way, she was simply admonishing her little Kaylia. One day Lexica felt that they would go there, the demon elder whom had lived in that castle was incredibly powerful, more than all other demons except for the high four elders which they were part of. As she thanked her mistress though she smiled and as Kaylia leaned back and dunked her head, she could feel the hold of her mistress around her waist, though as Kaylia asked about her father Lexica giggled. She was about to reply when her little elf was bold and kissed her, Lexica mewled with delight and for a few minutes she kissed her little oracle right back, though eventually she broke the kiss and replied.

" Oh yes... and i'm sure the six women who enjoyed feeding me won't mind."

She thought back to the inn though and the elf's words about demons not coming around these parts in a long time... it had struck her strange, but she let it go for now. Instead, she twisted them around so that she swapped places with her little elf, and taking a cloth she smirked as she took her time in cleaning Kaylia... she making sure that her little see was VERY well cared for.

" I have to say I think my markings look rather good on you."

She purred as she cleaned Kaylia from her shoulders down, the cloth and Lexica's touch so sure, she didn't care what anyone thought, Kaylia was hers and she would enjoy making her little Kaylia scream with pleasure over and over again! For now, she enjoyed exploring her little slave's body, finding the places that excited Kaylia the most.
 
Kaylia laughed softly as Lexica switched them around and that moment she realized that the only person that has ever actually seen her nude is Jyala. Now that things have officially calmed down, that shyness appeared brightly on her cheeks. Jyala didn't truly explore her body to any real extent, she found a couple weak spots and fed off those until Kaylia melted in her arms. However, now it was someone entirely new... not just new, but a demon... to go further.. her real Mistress.

"Thank you Mistress... I really like them. I can still feel them tingling, as though they are alive."

She looked down to examine them for the first time and blushed even harder when Lexica roamed over the markings. Typically her neck is the number one weakness, especially the back of the neck. When Jyala bit there, Kaylia would simply melt. These markings though seemed to be a new sensitivity and Kaylia gasped lightly when the little bit that reached her neck was touched.

"I-I loved that dark one... But I never allowed myself to get... extremely close to her. I kept walls up and held my secrets with her. I ignored all the signs that warned me to stay away... I fell for her lies... How can I be a good servant to you if I am afraid of... true intimacy? I do trust you Mistress.. Yet, I can't help being afraid of letting my walls down.."

Her back arched sharply and Kaylia let out a soft whimper as the cloth ran over her breasts, causing her nipples to get rock hard instantly. She squirmed and giggle when Lexica explored over her ribs and along her hips. The curve from her hips towards her inner thigh though had a different reaction and one that actually caused her to spread her legs slightly. It also darkened the shy flush that now expanded to the top of her chest.

"I-I Just do not wish to deny you any part of me.... Yet... I do not know how to give myself fully to you Mistress..."

Kaylia started to whimper and pant a bit more as Lexica kept exploring.
 
Lexica had a soft look to her as she positioned her little slave. She didn't compare herself to Jyara. The feelings Kaylia had bore to the dark one had been real, however the dark elf had used her for her own gains. In a way the relationship between her demonic mistress and Kaylia herself was different because Lexica seemed to understand the need for true intimacy.

" Well they should... they are a connection between you and I. They aren't just markings, they link us together, which is why when I took you in the ritual site we shared the vision, as well when I came back and you were trapped in your dream, I was able to guide you easily out. The markings will act as a grounding point from you to myself, and don't worry, I am much more used to mind games then most."

Lexica took her time to run her fingers over Kaylia's arms, the marks did come together to touch at the nape of her neck, and hearing how her little oracle gasped she sighed as Kaylia admitted that she had loved Jyara... and yet even then she hadn't opened up fully. Nodding she smiled slightly, though considered her words as she ran the cloth over those bountifully large breasts, teasing her a bit.

" Everyone has walls and secrets, any who say they don't are liars. Your father mentioned that you trust far too easily, which I would certainly agree with."

She smiled to the giggling as she proceeded down her ribs, feeling her little elf's reactions as she went.

" If you weren't afraid to let your walls down, I would truly be dissapointed. Trust is built over time, and to say our coming together was a strange series of events would have been an understatement."

She traced her fingers into the curve of her hips to her inner thigh, and seeing how she instinctively spread her legs a bit, she curled her fingers, watching Kaylia as she looked right into her, the markings on Kaylia tingling as Lexica knelt back on her heels, her fingers scraping up and down her slaves thighs.

" You will not deny me any part of yourself... I will break down your walls with time, pleasure and many... many orgasms."

She teased it, though it was also true, and even as she looked to her Kaylia, her eyes glowed demonically.

" Now... cum for me."

As she commanded it the markings would send wave after wave of inhuman pleasure through Kaylia's nervous system, it almost an electrical shock with how intense it was and yet at the same time her mistress was demonstrating just how much control she already had over Kaylia... though also demonstrated that she had much more to show her as well.
 
Kaylia smiled at everything her Mistress said, feeling so much relief and hoped she won't be a disappointment. Even with that, those soft caressing touches were enough to comfort all those worries. She honestly didn't want to dwell on the days events, nor wanting to give Jyara a second thought. Instead focused solely on her Mistress.

She wanted to apologize for being so weak, though the words did not come easy. Lexica seemed to find her weaknesses rather quickly and had Kaylia writhing in a heartbeat.

"I deny you nothing Mistress....."

Kaylia barely whispered after hearing the last thing Lexica spoke. Although the demoness didn't make it easy for her to focus on anything else. Just when she was about to beg to cum, she felt more than heard it.

A full on wave of pleasure quite literally consumed her whole and Kaylia arched painfully under the hands of her Mistress. Her hips bucked at nothing but air as they briefly raised up above water.

At first the scream was caught in her throat, yet after a few seconds of riding it out, it finally found voice. There would be no doubt that those close by would hear the screams of pure pleasure.
 
Lexica could tell her words soothed her little elf, and even though the doubts would remain for a while, Lexica didn't actually pay much attention to them. Even as she trailed her nails up and down the smooth toned thighs of Kaylia, the demoness was clearly pleased when she said that.

" Good girl."

She purred, though as Kaylia arched so easily, the wave was a single overwhelmingly powerful wave it was definitely enough to send her screaming into her orgasm, and even as she rode the pleasure, Lexica simply knelt and smirked as she considered the little elf.

" You are such a sensitive little one..."

She grinned though and moving her hands down further, she found that the backs of Kaylia's knees were also a place where the little elf seemed to respond very nicely, she letting Kaylia come back down from such an intense orgasm though she moved up and resting herself over her little slave she placed soft little kisses to the panting seer's lips, licking and nibbling on her lips as well though she giggled seeing the look on Kaylia's face.

" You weren't expecting that one I take it."

She teased though she idly scraped her nails over her little oracle's breasts, enjoying the little shudders as she was sure those who had been near had heard her, but then again Lexica couldn't care what other elves would think anyway. Most were staunch stuck up beings. Some weren't but she figured elves hadn't changed THAT much over the eons.
 
Several moments went by as Kaylia struggled to come down off her high with a refreshed shy blush kissing her cheeks. She couldn't believe how hard she came just now and she turned her face away with embarrassment.

"N-No Mistress.... I was not expecting that... I-It felt... good though Mistress...."

She didn't expect to admit that it felt good, yet it was also kind of hard to deny such claims with all things considering. Still it was a little embarrassing to admit to and even her smile would have given her away as well. A little shiver danced down her spine as she could still feel the aftermath of that pleasure.

"M-May I have more Mistress?... I-I... I like .... I wish to cum for you again Mistress... As often as you wish me too.. Please.. "

It took another moment before she actually looked at Lexica with a glazed look of pure need in her eyes.

"I wish to always please you Mistress..."
 
Lexica grinned proudly as her little elf came down from her pleasure, her trembling thighs not to mention that her smile gave her away as a ray of sunshine. Yet as Kaylia turned her head away Lexica chuckled as the words spilled from her lips. As a residual shiver rolled through her though her demoness mistress moaned at the site, smiling as she softly admired the rise and fall of her little oracle's chest.
 
As Kaylia asked for more though the demoness rose to her feet and for now instead of answering she instead held her hand out. When Kaylia took her hand though Lexica guided her from the large bath area, and even as they stepped out Lexica created a delightful hot breeze whipped around them both, drying them along with their hair in seconds.
 
" Oh you will, don't worry my little Kaylia."
 
She grinned though as she considered it, and even as she did she considered the need that she certainly did see in Kaylia's eyes, and it was clear that she wasn't going to make her wait. Instead she moved to her and cupping her chin, she leaned down and placed a deep kiss onto her little seer's lips, she sent another shock through Kaylia's body and before the little elf could recover, Lexica raised her other hand, and even as she did a pair of black tinted metal clamps bit down onto Kaylia's long hard nipples, a chain attaching them to a central one which Lexica held.
 
" Come on, we're going to play outside. I haven't seen the outdoors in a very long time."
 
With that she turned and gave a pull on the clamps, they acting as a leash to keep Kaylia close to her, though as she headed out onto the balcony she took a moment to just admire the view, though finally looking back to her little Kaylia, she grinned.
 
" Now then... you may cum as much as you like, but I also want you to do something. You're going to use only your lips and tongue to explore my body. I give you full permission and even make it an order. Every time you find one of my more sensitive spots, I will give you another orgasm."
 
With that she released the chain and the metal chain dissapeared, though the clamps remained, tormenting her little elf with pain and pleasure combined. Lexica didn't move at all, she standing there looking expectantly to the shy embarrassed and yet lusty elf.
 
Kaylia cried out at the painful bites of the clamps tore into her. Although it prolonged the unexpected orgasm that almost sent her to her knees. Yet she ended up following her Mistress outside, a bit embarrassed to out in the open naked. Luckily not too many people were able to see them from up here.

Biting her lower lip when hearing out the request that will grant her those sweet orgasms. Though, she placed her hands behind her back to keep from touching as instructed. Truthfully she didn't know where to begin and finally decided to start at the least unexpected place.

Slowly she went down to her knees, leaning further down until she was able to kiss the top of her hooves. The main reason she started here is to symbolize that Kaylia would worship the very ground she walked on. After kissing each hoof, she slowly worked her way up the slender legs. Taking her time to worship every inch with kisses and licks.

Instead of going straight for her crotch though, Kaylia crawled around to get behind Lexica and kissed over the back of her thighs. Nipping in certain areas as she got braver, paying close attention to the area where the thigh meets the ass cheeks. As she continued, she focused on the base of her Mistress' tail, even sucking on the tip of it.
 
Lexica smirked as the elf cried out in pain, and yet also noticed that the pain only seemed to prolong her pleasure, which was something to take notice of. Even as she decided to take her little slave outside, she did this for two main reasons. The first reason was that she didn't want her little seer to be able to hide at all, but secondly, she also WANTED anyone who WAS able to see them from around to be able to see that there was firstly a demoness in their midst, and secondly and Kaylia was hers.
 
She smirked coyly when Kaylia bit her lower lip, and even as she placed her hands behind her back, Lexica grinned slightly. Watching her as she knelt down though Lexica arched her back ever so slightly as she moaned to herself, enjoying the simple act of pure submission. She was incredibly toned and fit, feminine and beautiful as she was deadly in her own ways.
 
Sighing to herself though, as Kaylia licked and nipped up along her thighs the demoness shivered and smiled, though as she reached the flesh where her thighs met her perfectly formed ass, Lexica moaned loudly, letting Kaylia know that she had found the first place that was sensitive for her mistress.
 
" Ohhh... unggh that's good."
 
She squirmed a little bit when Kaylia paid closer attention there, the skin oh so sensitive though she grinned slightly as she moaned and tossing her head, she mewled slightly as she twisted herself a bit and looking down to Kaylia she grinned.
 
" You found one..."
 
She purred before her eyes glowed, and instead of a shock going through Kaylia, Lexica created three mouths and attaching them over the elf's nipples and clit, the demonesses invisible tongues and mouths sucked hard at the flesh, making sure that she didn't neglect her elf. She had earned her first orgasm of this little game, though even as Kaylia came Lexica's tail flicked out of the elf's hand and twisting around like a whipping snake, the smooth tip struck out and forwards, burying into Kaylia's tight little pussy and pumping her into a very hard orgasm as a reward!
 
Kaylia was a little lost in her task that when the pleasure came into play, her back arched and her breasts were pressing into Lexica's legs as she shivered through her orgasm. Doing what she could to focus on that particular spot she found, kissing over it and letting her screams vibrate along the area. She didn't want to stop giving her mistress pleasure, no matter what was happening to her.

When the tail slipped into her wet, greedy tunnel, Kaylia let a scream that caught the attention of a few guards making their rounds. She didn't see them looking up though as her eyes rolled shut about half way through her orgasm. For those couple of moments she couldn't focus on her Mistress and her hips humped onto the tail. Once the initial shock left, she slowly opened her eyes, whimpering slightly and brought her focus back to Lexica. She had a task to complete and knew the rewards were far from over.

Her moans and whimpers were muffled by the kissing and nips that she did along that area. Every so slowly she began moving towards other areas, kissing in a very worshiping and loving way, along her rib cage. Every so often she would suck on a spot that gave her some kind of reaction. Wasn't ever enough to leave a long lasting mark, but enough to make the spot red.

None of this was easy for her as she felt the sensations her Mistress had created. Although, those sensations did help as well as she mimicked how it felt, also she recalled a few things that Jyala had taught her. However, she wasn't thinking of the Dark One, rather thinking of how it felt and wanted to give her Mistress that same experience.

Very slowly, partly to tease and partly from the hesitation, Kaylia kissed down over the curve of her hip to kiss lightly over her mound, taking a brave little lick to get a taste. A deep groan escaped as she took another teasing taste before going over to the other hip.
 
Last edited:
Kaylia would discover that the point where the cheeks of her ass met the bottom of her back, near her tail was another delightfully sensitive spot, though as the little elf squealed and came beautifully, Lexica didn't let up on the pleasure as she herself moaned and mewled out with delight.

" Oooh you're good at this..."

She purred as she used her tail, fucking her little elf to her second orgasm though when that had passed the tail withdrew, leaving her empty though the mouths also dissapeared. Lexica glanced over the edge and seeing the elven guards she grinned evilly and simply waved, though arched her back as well.

She sighed happily to herself as Kaylia explored, though as she would reach her mid rib area the demoness did have a few slightly sensitive spots, nothing that was as good as the backs of her thighs or the base of her back, but they did send delightful shivers through her.

She looked down to her blonde almost white haired beauty moved her lips over the curve of her hip, and even as Kaylia kissed lightly over the smooth hairless mound, Lexica let out a delighted groan of pleasure as they both seemed to have groaned together, Lexica giggled to herself as she shared that moment of affectionate softness with Kaylia.

" Hmm... such a good girl..."

She mused, though as Kaylia moved to the other hip, Lexica shifted a bit and pushed her hip towards Kaylia's mouth, though she spoke easily.

" Since you didn't explore there, I'm not counting it as a spot."

She teased about Kaylia's teasing licks, though her pussy was dripping with desire and pleasure, swelling with her desire she let her little elf continue. There were a few good spots more that her little elf needed to explore, and besides, the longer Kaylia explored, the more she learned about her demonic mistress!
 
Kaylia smiled faintly after hearing the comment about 'that' spot not counting. She wasn't that naive to know that spot most certainly does count! However, it is also the most obvious place as well, just as the nipples that she now avoided would be obvious.

Kaylia kept kissing all over her belly and just under her breasts while working her way back down. Constantly keeping the guess work at play, eventually she made her way to the backside again, kissing over the tailbone once more.

Kaylia knew how sensitive her own back is, something that Jyala never really took notice of. Which lead to Kaylia being curious about her mistress' back. Purposing avoiding the breasts and nipples for obvious reasons!

Very slowly and teasingly, she kissed up the spine one small section at a time and paused when she reached the center. Kissing this spot as if it were one true lover, nipping and sucking lightly before slowly going back down to the tail.
 
Lexica moaned softly to herself as she smirked slightly despite herself. She hadn’t anticipated what a little tease her beautiful Kaylia would be. She didn’t mind at all though, she was so starved from being asleep in the void cage that she had been trapped so long before, so she honestly was enjoying each and every moment.

As Kaylia travelled up and over her smooth toned belly, Kaylia found that her mistresses navel was VERY sensitive, she shuddered visibly and moaning loudly, she even looked down to her little elf as she bit her lower lip.

” Oh… Kaylia..”

She raised hands slightly, running her hands through her hair she moaned again, biting her lower lip though she smiled as she considered how she wanted to reward her little elf this time. Within a moment Kaylia could see her mistress move a hand and reaching down, she seemed to move her fingers in a come hither way, though as she did the metal clamps that remained on Kaylia’s nipples immediately pulled down hard, she seeing a single medium weight had magically attached there.

As she did though Kaylia would feel her mistress create three biting mouths that were invisible on her slim elven pussy and clit, pulling and pleasuring her intensely to a painful and pleasure filled orgasm. As soon as she came though the mouths and weights immediately disappeared. Lexica grinned though as her little elf recovered and contined over her other hip.


As she felt her little elf going to the base of her spine though she was whimpering softly to herself. Kaylia would find that her mistresses spine was very sensitive, her back arching sharply and yet she dug her hooves into the stone as she immediately began to pant and groan with un-intelligable words. She was actually speaking in demonic, praising her little elf within her native tongue. Especially in the center which Kaylia paid deep and good attention to, Lexica’s cry’s only got louder as she felt her legs trembling.

Having trouble maintaining her standing position, Lexica pulled away for a moment and grinning to Kaylia, she made it clear that she wasn’t upset with her at all. Instead, she moved over to the railings and placing her hands onto it, she positioned herself with her ass pushing back though looked sexily to her little elf.


” Continue…”

The insides of her beautiful thighs were starting to glisten with her excitement, and she clearly wasn’t ready for this little game they were playing to end, however when Kaylia moved to resume her attentions to her mistress, Lexica’s tail would flick around before it would bury itself into the little elf’s pussy, pumping and fucking her delightfully as Lexica was clearly enjoying herself!
 
Kaylia was a bit surprised at the reaction she got, noticing how weak it actually made her Mistress become. Though when she suddenly pulled away, Kaylia was a little worried that she overstepped somewhere. Then smiled after seeing what it is she's doing and was happy to hear the command to continue. Although, Kaylia stood there for a moment thinking of what to do.

Naturally she could just as easily start from where she left off, loving the reaction that it gave her. Yet, she caught notice of the juices flowing down her Mistress' leg, thinking that her Mistress shouldn't be messy. Then again, the position would be all wrong and it would defeat the purpose of her task. Which was becoming increasingly difficult to do as she kept her hands behind her back the entire time.

Once more, she started at the base of her spine where she knew by now cause a good reaction and whimpered softly as the tail took it's place once again. She nipped at each vertebrae slowly and teasingly until she reached the nape of her neck. Then went back down, giving her spine the full attention that it needed and so clearly craved. Her own whimpers increased, panting and gasping along her Mistress' flesh, adding to the sensations.
 
Lexica was allowing herself to revel in the attention that her lovely Kaylia was giving her. It didn't mean that she was always going to be so soft, as demons were known to be quite hard, but she could afford for now to enjoy herself. As she moved over to the railing though Lexica groaned to herself softly as Kaylia didn't hesitate too long to return to her task.
 
As Kaylia approached her mistress though the scent of that excitement which was dripping down her thighs gave off a powerful scent that was sweet to the smell, though as well was almost tangible in the air as it only enhanced her aura. As Kaylia picked up from the base of her spine though Lexica groaned and moaned, mewling, though noticing some female elves approaching Lexica grinned though didn't let on that anyone was coming, not wanting her little elf to stop.
 
As she reached the nape of Lexi's neck though she moaned slightly, though wasn't panting as hard, her delight was also showing in the way that she shivered and swayed her hips in delight. her eyes remained half liddedly open, though as the elves approached Lexica turned slightly and releasing one of her hands, she reached up, her nails scraping over Kaylia's ribs and side she tangled her fingers into her lovely elf's locks of hair before she pulled her forcibly to her.
 
" Mine..."
 
She mewled before she pulled Kaylia's lips to hers, a deep soulful kiss being shared between them, her tongue dominatingly pushing into Kaylia's mouth as she was clearly incredibly turned on by her little elf, though as she did she grinned as she noticed that the elves had stopped and were kind of staring in shock as Lexica moaned and mewled with delight, holding her little elf with one hand, completely ignoring that they were being watched.
 
She made sure to wriggle and twist her tail around, making sure that Kaylia's tight elven pussy was being stimulated and fucked by her demonesses mistress tail. She was so riled up herself that she couldn't hold back anymore and was clearly going to take more control with her actions already.
 
Kaylia gasped and whimpered into the kiss, bucking her hips and acting as though she is an animal in heat. Her cum streaming down the tail as she cries into the kissing, in reality she couldn't see past the pleasure. Which resulted in her not fully aware of the other eyes watching her. However she can sense and feel them which only seemed to turn her on more.

"Let me.... make you.... cum... Mistress..."

She whispered and gasped as she could do little more than cum herself with the relentless tail. Her entire body trembled and quaked with each orgasm that rushed in, unable to hold back even if she wanted to.

"Please... Mistress... I want to pleasure you.... to taste you.... to be your little pet to use...."

Kaylia wasn't honestly thinking about herself in those few moments, all she wanted to do is make her Mistress happy.. To bring her pleasure in return.
 
Lexica considered her little elf's request, though she almost turned her down because wanting to taste her mistress and also have her mistress use her was something of an oxymoron. Yet as she let her little elf lean against her as her tail played havoc within that tight spasming cunt... she came up with a wicked idea for herself. Running her fingers through Kaylia's hair though and trailing her nails gently over the nape of her neck, her tail slowed it's movements within her.

" Oh very well... though we're going to have an audience for this..."

She grinned to herself, and looking over to the pair of elves, they were about to back up and run away when Lexica's eyes caught full hold of them, and both females shuddered even as they fell under the demonesses command.

" Come up here..."

She commanded it of them, and the elves looked a bit frightened, though also moved with their natural grace to comply. As they were making their way into the elven lords home, Lexica's tail slowly slipped out of her little Kaylia's tightly spasming pussy, leaving her empty, though bringing the tail up to the elf's lips, she let her suck on her own excitement and cum as she guided her over to a lounge like chair.

Taking only the cushion though she set it onto the ground just as the pair of women entered. They were holding hands and clearly were friends of some form or another. There was a VERY buxom wood elf who's golden hair and amber eyes were truly an oddity in these lands. she was wearing a simple garb, a light elven made sundress which showed her off while also hiding her. The other elf though looked familiar to Kaylia... she was a noble born elf who's father was well known within the political circles of the elves. Mirima had done plenty of traveling with her father and had explored the east, she having quite stunning jewelry on along with a deep blue dress which had embroidered silver inlaid within it.

Lexica grinned and pointed to a smaller couch where the two women could sit, and they scampered there quickly, hugging into each other though seemingly unable to look away. Lexica was beyond beautiful, though the horns and hooves were strange, Mirima recognized Kaylia and gasped, though quickly covered her mouth as Lexica looked back to her slut.

" All right, lay down... you want a drink... I will let you have all that you can handle."

She grinned and pointed to the cushion... she was sure that she didn't have to tell Kaylia was was going to happen next!
 
Kaylia whimpered as the tail slowed down, though seemed to purr and tilt her head at the caressing nails. She loved having her neck caressed and she made it very obviously with her purring. However when Lexica mentioned an audience, Kaylia looked confused for a moment and looked down at the two elves. That shyness instantly came back to her cheeks when she realized one of them was her good friend.

At first she wanted to protest, not willing to share her Mistress right now, after all she is just getting to know her. Yet, it was too late as they were already heading up to her room within seconds. Kaylia wasn't too sure about how she felt about being watched, though it appeared she had little choice in the matter.

That flush in her cheeks grew brighter as the two elves entered the room. Mirima she hasn't seen in ages, though the other elf with her was new. A tinge of jealousy nipped at her, though they do live so far apart that her finding a new friend would be easy. However, Lexica had a simple command and it brought her attention back to her Mistress.

For a second she hesitated, looking between both her and the two elves as the humiliation consumed her. AT the same time, she was hot and bothered, needing more than she could ever imagine. After that second of falter, she slowly sank down to her knees and proceeded to lay down on the pillow.

The only way she could get over some of the shyness is by putting her full focus on her Mistress, yet she could feel those eyes watching her. She didn't need to tell Lexica that she was ready, her spreading her legs apart and raising her hands above her head was more than enough to indicate she was ready. Despite the shyness growing in her cheeks and covering the top of her chest.
 
Mirima hadn't seen Kaylia in what... fifty years? It had been since the day that Kaylia had found out that in order to hone her oracle skills that she would need to detach herself from everyone and everything. Even her father hadn't been to see her. She had instead been in the care of the Moon elves, the guardians of the oracles, though of course she had escaped soon enough. Kaylia knew that Mirima cared for her, but when she had moved and when Mirima didn't see her after a time.. she had to move on.

Mirima shared that deep red blush as she instantly noticed who it was. At first, she was going to speak up about it... but after a seconds consideration, she closed her mouth. She and Kaylia had never fooled around, but Mirimia could swear that she remembered Kaylia checking her out from time to time, and the scene before her explained why.

Lexica didn't really care who the two elves were... they were just observers in this instance. As Kaylia sank down and settled herself onto her back, Lexica grinned as her little elf even spread her legs and raised her arms. Moving, Lexica knelt with her shins on either side of her little elf's head, her thighs settling atop them she looked down to her Kaylia.

" By the way, you're permitted to cum all you like my little slut."

She grinned though and with that, she settled her slick and soaked pussy right onto Kaylia's lips, the demonesses excitement already dripping into the elf's mouth though as she did Kaylia would feel her ankles being wrapped in a pair of soft silk ties. Holding the other ends though Lexica pulled Kaylia's legs open even more, lewdly spreading her little elf's cunt open as she moaned and panted to Kaylia's licking.

She panted and sighed, though after a moment the ties seemed to loop behind her mistresses neck, which they did, and groaning Lexica extended her claws, raking up and down Kaylia's thighs, making sure to claw the backs of her knees as she ground her slit on her elven slave's face, her ambrosia of excitement only heightening Kaylia's desire ten fold, every drop setting her elven body on fire!

She glanced over to the pair of women and grinned as neither one seemed horrified... if anything, she thought that she saw a hint of arousal in the amber and blue tinted elv's eyes, though she wasn't really caring right now, instead she was panting and getting close to her own climax, something that she sorely wanted!
 
Despite being so utterly humiliated in front of the two elves, Kaylia wasted no time at all in latching herself onto her Mistress. One thing she most certainly learned with Jyala is that she loved to suck on a pussy. There was just something intoxicating about the scent and taste that drove her insane. Although she has never had experience with a cock, she was certain that Lexica will turn her into a cock hungry slut at some point.

Until then, she feasted on the cunt before her like a starving animal, unable to get enough of the juices that flowed from her Mistress. Nothing else mattered in those few moments as all she needed was her Mistress. Although she couldn't really see her friend or the other elf, she certainly felt their eyes on her.

She did always have eyes for Mirmia, yet she could never act on those urges. Being in the position that she is in, only a male mate was in her future. Even then, that was a bit iffy considering her skills as an oracle and seer. Her future was always uncertain as she is suppose to marry and carry on the legacy of her bloodline. At the same time, being an oracle had its downfalls. Part of why she fell for Jyala's lies so easily, it was a way out of this forced life.

Kaylia for some reason started to think of Mirmia and the friendship they once had. A time long ago, but never forgotten and the closer she came to her orgasm, the more she thought about her friend.

"I want her as my pet.... I want Mirmia as a pet... Please Mistress..."

Kaylia honestly didn't think Lexica would hear her thoughts, she tried to channel the link they had through the mark. Even felt it tingling as her orgasm finally broke free. When she screamed out out, it vibrated onto her Mistress' clit as she drove her tongue deep into the tight tunnel.
 
Lexica was moaning and shivering in pure delight as Kaylia didn't waste ANY time latching her lips and tongue onto her mistresses slit, and even as Lexica was moaning and using her little elf for her own pleasure, she was very much going to enjoy making Kaylia both a pussy and cock slut going into the future.

Lexica's squealing cries only increased as she quivered and ground her hips, smothering her little elf with her pleasure, her excitement dripping out of her with each passing moment, though as she was about to cum, She thought that she heard something. At the moment she was too far into her orgasm to listen though, her tight pussy clenching and spasming as she placed a hand onto Kaylia's belly to support herself, she mewled and moaned as she shook through a VERY delightful orgasm.

As she came down though she looked down to her cum slickened slave's face and remained right where she was, enjoying her little elf's attentions as she slid her fingers down and flicked Kaylia's hard little clit.

" Hmm... what was that?"

She asked, wanting Kaylia to repeat herself, though as Kaylia did Lexica giggled, though glanced over to the two women.

" Which one's Mirima?"

The wood elf looked awestruck by the confidence and strength of the demoness, however the more noble of the two elves was much more watching Kaylia's pussy as Lexica slid two fingers further and curling them into Kaylia's tight pussy, she made sure to curl those fingers inside her little slut and rub her g-spot, she so good at turning her slave's body into a cum slut of a being for her!

As Kaylia told her who Mirima was though Lexica breathlessly giggled.

" She's watching me finger your pussy... I think she wants to suck your pussy."

She teased, knowing it would embarrass Kaylia, she was sure though as well that the elf would find it arousing in a depraved way!
 
Kaylia drank all that she could from her Mistress, determined to not allow a drop to be wasted. Although it did become difficult towards the end it as Lexica came so intensely that she choked a bit trying to breathe. Not even Jyala had ever cum that hard the few times Kaylia pleasured her. That distant thought however made Kaylia smile inwardly, having a sense of pride that she could make a demoness cum like that.

Although, as she spoke of Mirima, Kaylia blushed deeply and tried to sneak a peek over at the two elves watching. Yet kept herself slightly hidden behind her Mistress' leg, full if shyness. Kaylia was so lost with the moment she actually hadn't realized that her mark actually allowed her to speak mentally to Lexica.

"I-I am... too scared Mistress.... I have always liked her... Yet, you are only the second one to ever touch me... What if..."

Kaylia couldn't think of how to finish the sentence... Or was it actually a question? She honestly didn't know as more pleasure set her nerves on fire again. The curl of those fingers distracted her thoughts for a few moments, clamping down hard as another bursting orgasm started to climb to the edge again. Lexica can tell that Kaylia wanted to close her legs as the pleasure mixed with so much shyness.

"What.. If you Blindfolded me.... Let everything we do be a surprise.... I-I trust you Mistress..."

She honestly didn't think Lexica would go for it, but then again, it is one thing demons do like to do, keep their prey in the dark while using them. At the same time, she can tell right away that she liked to humiliate Kaylia, otherwise there wouldn't be an audience here. Even if she was blindfolded, the idea that Lexica would still tell her everything, just to see her blush more, crossed her thoughts. It is bad enough she's spread wide open and gave them the most perfect view of her tight hole quite literally drooling.
 
Lexica was shivering and thoroughly enjoying her orgasm, though as her little slut struggled a bit to breathe her mistress did lift her hips up a bit, letting her have some more air. The lift also allowed Kaylia to look over and see Mirima. She was sitting with the wood elf, however her face was clearly flushed from the sight before them, her cheeks red as well from embarrassment. The demoness after all didn't know that Mirima and Kaylia had once been friends. The demoness could have found out by going into her little sluts mind and seeing, but she had a personal rule that her slaves could have their own thoughts. After all she didn't just want obedient mindless robots.

Mirimia moaned softly as she saw Kaylia's pussy being fingered and oozing... her violet eyes looking from the demoness to her friend, and even as she did she gasped as the demoness looked right to her.

Lexica's slickened and oozing pussy settled right back down onto her slave's face after having let her have her breath, and even as Kaylia's legs tried to close from the intense pleasure Lexica giggled slightly, though flicking her free hand the silk ties that she had tied around Kaylia's ankles pulled magically out, yanking her beautiful thighs and legs open again, holding her so lewdly open.

" Oh you're too scared hmm... well maybe I'll just send them away then, after all you aren't brave enough to have her service you."

She was being coy, though feeling the spasms of her lovely seer's cunt she knew Kaylia would cum explosively soon enough, though she had no intention of letting Mirima go, she did turn her attention to the buxom wood elf. She was almost tempted to keep both, but she didn't want to push her luck, so she spoke up.

" You, wood elf, you may go."

The amber haired elf looked quizzically over to Mirima, but she for her credit leaned over and whispered something to her friend. Arkana nodded and gathering herself up she hustled out before the demoness could change her mind, and yet Lexica heard Kaylia's little suggestion the demoness giggled.

" Oh no... if I take her on as a pet you're going to have to get used to the idea of her touching her... so what will it be Kaylia? you don't have to be brave, I'll have you cumming within seconds, and i'll make her drink your cum."

She purred, her devilish fingers making it VERY difficult to not cum not to mention drool lewdly. Lexics leaned over her little oracle though and began to pump her fingers in and out of her slut, she letting Kaylia see that her long lost friend looked INCREDIBLY aroused by the sights and sounds right in front of her!

Mirima had never thought that she would see Kaylia again and the truth was that she had missed her friend incredibly. Arkana and she had been friends for a good ten years now, but Mrimia had always thought about Kaylia and hoped that she would see her again, though she CERTAINLY hadn't thought that she would see her again in THIS kind of situation. She couldn't help but be turned on by both the naked demonesses aura not to mention the sight of Kaylia so bound, helpless and being physically pleasured like she was!
 
Kaylia was tossed with mixed emotions after hearing what her Mistress had to say. The shyness consumed her and yet the pleasure that is being forced on her kept her in a state that made it impossible to think.

Her hips bucked wildly, begging all on their own for more as she struggled to think of what to do. Her cheeks had a deep dark hue to them as she glanced over to her friend once again. Seeing that she is watching intently, Kaylia only became shyer while the other elf left the room.

"Please... Please Mistress... allow me to cum... to cum for both of you... I want her to taste me... Please...."

Kaylia honestly didn't realize exactly what she was begging for until after they were spoken. Something about what her Mistress said towards the end triggered a need Kaylia didn't realize she had. Though she distracted the humiliation by returning her attention to the pussy above her, sucking and licking on her Mistress.
 
Back
Top