Mentor (closed)

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652
attachment.php



Enrolling:

EmpressJosephine as Prof. Josephine Marietta;

and


why_not_jill as Jill Kasse.







 

Attachments

  • TitleG1.GIF
    TitleG1.GIF
    4.6 KB · Views: 1
Hoping to Help


Professor Josephine Marietta settled into her large leather desk chair, activated her computer, and checked her morning schedule. She had a nine o’clock meeting with a student named Jill Kasse, for whom she served as “Faculty Mentor.” She hardly knew the girl, and felt guilty that the student, not she, had scheduled this, only their second meeting.

Josephine had enthusiastically enrolled in the mentorship program, only to discover that more pressing academic and administrative demands had left her insufficient time to attend properly to the students she theoretically mentored. She hoped whatever had inspired Jill to request this meeting would fall within the purview of her duties and powers as her mentor. She remembered Jill as sweet and smart — not to mention cute and athletic, but Josephine did her best to avoid such thoughts about students — and having done little so far as her mentor, she really wanted to help her now.
 
on the way to an important appointment

Jill Kasse slipped out of the shower and dried herself off, she had a regular morning so far. She had gone for her run and just showered, and was trying to get out the door. She needed to be on time for her meeting with Professor Marietta her "mentor" they had only ever met once and Jill was kicking herself for not trying to meet with her more often. In her defense she was busy with soccer and class but all of that change back in March when she tore her ACL.

She had not done much to cause it. She was just taking a goal kick when her spikes got caught on the wet field a slight twist and she heard a snap. She didn't fall, just felt a sharp pain. She finished the game and went to see a trainer. Then it was an MRI and yes a minor tear. A minor procedure would be needed to repair it. She had the procedure the next week and recovered well. By June she was back to light running, not ready to play soccer but she would be soon.

About a week ago she received a letter from the athletic department informing her that due to her injury the campus housing portion of her scholarship was being pulled and she needed to move out of her apartment by the end of the month. Also she had an outstanding balance at the book store of $3000.00 dollars, for all kinds of fees she just assumed her scholarship covered. Then the meal plan student athletes are give was pretty meager and Jill didn't realize that only breakfast, lunch, and dinner were covered. All those late night snacks, and treats were added to her bill. Over the course of her first two semesters she had racked up another $2100.00 in just food. How could this be. The procedure on her knee was covered by the college and her parents insurance, but the extra rehab she did so she could back into playing shape was not covered so owed the medical school another $8,000 she thought there must be some mistake. She thought of herself as special and special people get treated special.

Jill dressed in a light blue summer dress and a pair of sandals. She pulled her blond hair back into a pony tail, a little eye make up and lip gloss. She looked at herself on the mirror. her tall 5'11" athletic body looked thin and tired. Part of it was the stress over everything, the other part, the part she didn't want to admit to herself was that she was now using the pain pills prescribed to her for more than just the pain, she was up to 3 and sometimes 4 a day. Her green eyes looking tired and stressed. She was worried because her credit cards were maxed out and she did not come from money. If Professor Marietta could not help her she really didn't know what she was going to do. It made her want to cry, however she told herself to suck it up as she poured a glass of water to wash down her first pill of the day. She then placed the half full bottle in to her purse down in a corner so no one could see them but where she knew she could find them easily.

As she walked across campus she thought about Professor Marietta how serious she had been when they first met. She remembered thinking to her self that Professor Marietta had a pretty face and calming eyes, and a cute smile, when she smiled. She was abit on the short side but for Jill a lot of people were on the short side. In her mind Jill pictured Professor Marietta sitting behind her desk scolding her for making all these financial mistakes. She was going to stick to the excuse of getting hurt playing for the school and how this was all an injustice to her. She knew better her parents had raised her better but this is what she felt she had to do.

If Professor Marietta could or would not help her she would just ask to talk to her boss. If that didn't work she would plead her case to her coach or even the athletic director, and if that didn't work the President of the college. Yes the pill was starting to effect her judgment.

Jill being punctual arrived at Professor Marietta's office about 5 minutes before her appointment. She just stood and waited by the door. Doing some stretches for her knee while she waited.
 
Second Impressions


Shifting bands of light and shadow in the thin gap under her closed office door informed Josephine that someone waited just beyond it, moving in an oddly regular and repetitious pattern. She got up from her desk and crossed to open the door. Her student mentee Jill Kasse stood there with one foot up on the arm of a waiting room chair, performing some painful looking stretching exercise for her leg.

“You must be....” Josephine began, then remembered she had met her once before. Indeed, seeing her now only reminded her what a stunningly lovely face and body the girl had. “I mean, good morning, Ms. Kasse. Um, you must be... very dedicated to take opportunities like these to work out.”

 
remembering how attractive Professor Marietta is

Jill heard the door open and tried to move as fast as she could to straighten herself up so she didn't look like some kind of weirdo.

Too late Professor Marietta caught her doing her stretches. She smiled up at her, again kicking her self for not working to make a better impression on the Professor. He looked up and said "Hello Professor Marietta, and good morning. Sorry the Physical Therapist suggested I should do my stretches as often as I could. You may not know but I had an ACL tear and I needed a procedure and it pretty much cost me the season, and maybe a lot more."

Thinking to herself wow she must changed her work out she looks like she lost a few pounds. She stood up. Her 5'11" compared to the Professor's shorter 5'2". the Professors hair was pulled back this morning giving her an even more serious look. Jill was glad she wore flats today because she was not feeling like she was really in a position of power. She needed help and she knew it.

She offered the Professor her hand and said. "Professor I am really very sorry, I should have come to see you sooner and more often, I was kind of in my own little world these past two semesters with Soccer and Classes. (kicking herself for putting the two in that order... Well now the Professor really knew where her head was at..) and now you know exactly where my head was at. I am sorry about that." Jill trying to make a joke out of it.

Her face red now she shut up and just looked at the Professor and waited for her to ask her into her office.
 
Making Time


“You needn’t apologize,” Josephine replied. Indeed, she herself regretted that she had not done a better job keeping tabs on this student. An ACL tear? Had she known that? She thought about the number of emails she got each day with news about various students and wondered if she’d missed it. “It sounds like we both had a busy year. I’m just glad we have finally gotten together. Please come inside and tell me what’s on your mind.”

She turned and returned to her seat behind her desk, pointing to one of the chairs facing it for Jill to have a seat.

 
Sitting in the chair to her left

Jill sat down in the chair on her left and let out a nervous smile.

Jill sat up straight in the chair and reached into her purse to find the letters from each department that she owed money to. There were four, first the bookstore for $3002.47, then there was the $2108.17 from campus housing for the food she ate that was not covered by her meal plan. Then there were the medical bills $5431.43 for the advanced rehab of her knee, and another $2919.57 for the 3 different knee braces and all the other rehabilitation equipment.

"Professor Marietta, I have had a pretty busy year, and I have to be honest. I think I am in a lot of trouble. I am not even sure where to start but, I guess the most important thing is housing. Because of my injury I didn't fulfill my commitment to the team I don't have a place to stay for the summer. Then I have everything else."

Jill placed the invoices on Professor Marietta's desk.

With a tear starting to well up in her eye, she said. "I think I am in a lot of trouble."
 
Making the Best of It


“I think I am in a lot of trouble,” Jill said, sounding like she might cry.

Josephine nodded toward the stack of correspondence and invoices and smiled reassuringly. “I’m sure we can work out whatever the problem is.”

She picked up the top letter. It bore the letterhead of the university’s athletic department. The smile started to disappear from her face.

attachment.php


Methodically, she went through each sheet in turn. As she finished each one, she placed it face down next to the original stack, so as to maintain the same order. When she completed examining the last bill, she set it on the second stack and looked up to meet Jill’s beautiful blue eyes. Josephine’s smile returned, although not showing the same confidence as earlier.

“We let this go too long,” she sighed, again mentally kicking herself for not doing a better job as Jill’s mentor. “Still, I think I can help. Would you mind leaving these with me for the day so I can make some phone calls? Perhaps you can stop back here at five or so this afternoon. By then I should have a better sense of where you stand.”






 

Attachments

  • 2use01.jpg
    2use01.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
Hope

"My gosh, thank you so much Professor Marietta, I really didn't know what to do!"

Jill stood up and went around the Professor's deck before she could object gave her a hug. Holding her tight and whispering. "Thank you so much, thank you, thank you."

As Jill huged the Professor she could smell her perfume, a woman she dated had worn the same scent. It brough back fond memories, she had enjoyed the more mature woman's company, and was turned on by the fact that she often would tell Jill what to wear for certain ocassions. A few time she had even purchased just what she wanted Jill to wear. The reality was. Jill had just did not have anything to wear to formal events, but Jill got a thrill out of being told what to wear. The relationship ended because neither had time for one another, and they just drifted apart.

Realizing just how forward she was being, she let Professor Marietta go, and smiled at her. "Sorry, I am just so happy you're willing to help me. I don't know what I am going to do if I lose my apartment."

Gathering her things she said. "Professor Marietta I will see you at 5:00." Jill smiled at her and turned to leave.

The moment she was in the hallway she reached into her bag and took out another pill. Her knee was not even bothering her, she just wanted to keep her euphoria going. She stopped at a drinking fountain and washed it down.

She walked across campus to the Gym for her daily rehab. When she arrive her student ID would not swipe and the door to the locker room would not open. She tried it again and nothing happend. Just then a teammate of her's Stephanie opened the door. They shared a hello as they passed.

Jill went to her locker, when she got there she found the lock was missing and it was empty. There was a note on the inside, it said.

"Jill find me in my office.. Coach T Champion" he was the head of the Woman's soccer program and had recruited Jill out of high school.

Jill found Coach Champion in his office with a pretty sad face. "Jill, there is no way for me to sugarcoat this, the Atheletic Department can't allow you on the Student Athlete's side of the Gym until your scholarship is reinstated, and that will not be until you are cleared to play."

"My gosh Coach when will that be?" Jill asked.

"The season starts in the spring and you will have to try to walk on then. My hands are tied, it's not my decision." As he said all of this her reached into a minalla folder and pulled out the contract she signed way back during orientation. "Jill don't worry the school is still going to pick up the tab for your classes and in the spring you will be back with the team. Just relax.."

"Coach I can't relax, how am I going to get my rehab done, what about my physical therapy?"

Her Coach who knew about the bill from the Medical School knew the school should do more for her, he had seen this a hundred times. His hands were tied.

"Jill" he said, "I suggest you call your dad or someone in your family to help you with issues you are having. I have a meeting I have to be at."


With that he walked past Jill and out of his office. Jill fought back her tears as she picked up her things from her locker. Once outside the building she found a quiet place and cried.

She spent the rest of the day in a daze and at 4:00pm an hour early she went to meet with Professor Marietta, she really hoped for sure some good news..
 
Last edited:
Marking Time


After Jill left, Josephine began looking at her records in the university database. She smiled seeing she’d had better grades than typical for many athletes, although they had slipped a bit since the injury. She raised an eyebrow when she saw Jill had recently turned 21 — she had somehow assumed a younger age for the red shirt Sophomore — but she tried to put that thought out of her mind.

Josephine had heard of Jill’s small hometown, but never visited it. The records listed her father’s occupation as “farmer”; mother “deceased.” That gave Josephine an idea. She opened a new tab in her browser and entered “dead parent social security college.” Josephine quickly learned that, while back when she attended college having a deceased parent would qualify students for Social Security payments, that benefit had ended by the mid-1980s.

Then Josephine moved for a better source of information about Jill than any school record could provide. She searched for and, after a few tries, found her Facebook page. It appeared at first that Jill had not entered much onto it since starting college, mostly just the results of university soccer games. More importantly for Josephine’s purposes, Jill had not updated the security settings since those high school days when most users want everyone to see them on Facebook.

Then Josephine found it, the post that, though she did not realize it then, would totally change both her and Jill’s life. She found that Jill had come out as gay during her first year at the university. Josephine could not help herself, she scrolled back up Jill’s time line, looking for any indication that she had a current lover. It did not appear so.

Josephine glanced at Jill’s profile picture. It showed her standing on a beach somewhere, although fully clothed. Her beautiful smile, however, drew Josephine’s attention. Her Facebook cover photo showed Jill in her soccer uniform, defending a goal. This reminded Josephine of the girl’s unusually tall, athletic body as she started to feel a nagging warm emptiness in her loins.

Josephine knew she’d have trouble getting anything done if she did not do something about that first. She got up, crossed to her office door, and locked it. She unbuttoned the waistband of her skirt as she returned to her desk, and unzipped it as she sat down. Josephine slid her hands down her panties and started stroking her slit as she scrolled through Jill’s Facebook photos. She found an especially cute one of her in a bridesmaid’s dress, holding two small bouquets with a mischievous expression on her face.

Josephine began constructing a fantasy as her middle finger encountered a growing wetness in her womanhood. She pictured herself and Jill as bridesmaids in a friend’s wedding. After the ceremony, Jill stole her bouquet and wouldn’t give it back. She chased her — by now her sodden finger had moved up to her clitoris — up into the church’s choir loft. Josephine climaxed, staring at the photo of Jill, and imagining herself in a dimly lit pew with Jill kneeling in front of her, giving her oral sex.



* * *


A little after four o’clock that afternoon, as she returned from a department meeting, Josephine marveled at the way Jill had filled her thoughts all day, even after she had finished the myriad phone calls trying to work out the poor girl’s financial crisis. She had hardly listened and not spoken at all during the department meeting — quite unlike her usual vociferous habits — because she kept thinking about Jill. She thought of the photos she had looked at: Jill at the beach, Jill on a soccer field; Jill in that bridesmaid gown. These visions had made her increasingly randy. As she walked down the hall to her office, she thanked the stars that the meeting had ended in time that she would have an hour alone before her appointment with Jill. She would lock the door, lower the lights, settle back in her chair and....

She turned the corner and almost crashed into Jill, pacing back and forth outside her office door.

 
tears and something else

Jill had been pacing, as she waited her world seemed to close in around her. The pills she had been taking were not helping.

As she waited she thought about having to tell her Dad that she had a full scholarship and had still managed to ring up about thirty thousand dollars of debt. Way to go Jill she thought.

She thought about having to move back home and being out of the loop and not knowing what was going on with the soccer team and not being able to rehab her knee.

She was feeling like a total fuckup, kicking herself for not reading the fine print, for not going planning a head, all the things her Dad had taught her over the years.

She could just hear all the people saying the big city was just too much for her. Just like a lesbian to get out in the real world and not be able to hack it. What a loser.. People who once looked up to her telling their children. "Don't end up like Jill, what a waste of skin."

Tears were rolling down her face as and she was shaking when she look up and say Professor Marietta watching her. She could not help herself. She wrapped her arms around her and whispered. "Thank goodness your here, I really don't know what to do with my self. I have just been standing here stressing about this whole thing. I went to the Gym and I found out that I am not allowed in the Athletes locker room and that I will have to try out for the team all over again in the spring. How can that be fair? How can any of this be fair?"

She let go of Professor Marietta and just looked at her, tears in her eyes, her hair and makeup a mess. She just stood there...
 
Priorities


Already lost in the fantasy she planned to enjoy in the hour she thought she had until Jill arrived for her five o’clock appointment, Josephine turned the corner and almost crashed into Jill, pacing back and forth outside her office door.

Tears were rolling down the young woman’s lovely face. Visibly shaking, she wrapped her arms around Josephine and began to rant hoarsely. “Thank goodness you’re here! I really don’t know what to do with myself. I have just been standing here stressing about this whole thing. I went to the Gym and I found out that I am not allowed in the athletes’ locker room and that I will have to try out for the team all over again in the spring. How can that be fair? How can any of this be fair?”

She let go, backed and just looked at her, tears in her eyes, her hair and makeup a mess. Josephine waited a moment to make sure she’d vented all that she needed to for now. She recognized the symptoms. Nowadays, they would use some neutral sounding label like “major depressive episode.” Josephine preferred the old fashioned term: nervous breakdown. Been there , she thought, done that , a long time ago.

So, from experience, she knew what priorities to address, and in what order.

“It’s going to be alright,” she smiled reassuringly as she looked up into Jill’s big blue eyes and brushed back a lock of her hair. “But first things first: When did you last eat?”


 
Food?

That question caught Jill off guard...

She just looked at the Professor and paused as she thought.

"I had a scone and a cup of coffee for breakfast, but that was it."
 
Dinnertime


“It’s going to be alright,” Josephine smiled reassuringly as she looked up into Jill’s big blue eyes and brushed back a lock of her hair. “But first things first: When did you last eat?”

Jill had to think for a moment before answering. “I had a scone and a cup of coffee for breakfast, but that was it.”

“That’s actually better than I expected. Still, you can’t think straight with your blood sugar so low. Go to the ladies’ room and fix your face. I’m taking you out for dinner, and we can discuss what I found out and arranged today. Most of it’s good news.” With that, Josephine stepped past Jill and into her office, leaving the door open behind her.


 
Dinner!?! Yes please

Jill was surprised that Professor Marietta had told her to, go fix her face. I must be a mess.

"Yes Ma'am" was her reply "and thank you for offering to take me to dinner, I am hungry. I'll be right back."

Jill turned and walked to the lavatory. Once she got inside she looked at herself in the mirror, she was a mess. Her cheeks and eyes puffy from crying. The little make up she had on her eyes had run. She cupped her hands under the sink and the water turned on. She splashed some water on her face and padded it dry. She then went to the stall and went inside and blew her nose. She locked the stall door and pulled her dress up and her panties down and sat on the toilet and peed. As she sat there she was glad she had the inclination to wear a dress and not her normal soccer shorts sports bra and tshirt. Professor Marietta may not have asked her to dinner had she been dressed like that. She finished and wiped herself, pulled her panties up and blew her nose again.

Professor Marietta said she had good news for her, and she was feeling better. She went back to the mirror and got out her make up she took her time to make herself look as young and helpless as she could (she thought that look would help her case) she used just abit of lip gloss and almost no eye make up. The light freckles on her nose and forehead were left exposed.

She exited the lavatory and returned to Professor Marietta's office and feeling much better knowing she was about to hear some good news, she did a quick turn and said "Professor I feel so much better and I would love to join you for dinner."

Looking at the Professor she just sort of realized how attractive she was. Her serious face had lightened and her smile was really pretty. "I guess I didn't realize just how hungry I am" she said.
 
Hunger


Josephine crossed her office, set her hands, palms down flat, on her desk, and leaned forward to catch her breath. Seeing Jill in that state had incited her sympathy, empathy, and such maternal instincts as she might possess. It had stirred something else, as well, something she tried to never associate with students.

By the time Jill returned from the ladies’ room, Josephine had turned around and jauntily perched one hip on her desktop. Jill came in, her hair combed and makeup repaired, and, with a smile, did a quick turn to show she had recovered. Her skirt flared around her long, lean, and lovely legs. “Professor I feel so much better and I would love to join you for dinner. I guess I didn't realize just how hungry I am.”

“Excellent!” Josephine stood and started toward the door. “I usually go out for Asian — Korean, Japanese, Thai, like that — but tonight I think we could both use something a bit more stick-to-your-ribs. How about a pub burger?”


 
Yummy

"Yes Ma'am I would love a burger. You would make my Dad smile, I grew up on a cattle farm."

As Jill walked next to Professor Marietta her hand slipped into her purse she was craving another pill. She thought she had done it slyly enough that no one would notice. She swallowed the pill before stopping at the drinking fountin, and took a quick drink.

"Professor my car is across campus at my apartment would you mind driving?"
 
Getting to the Nitty Gritty



“Let’s walk,” Josephine suggested. “The Nitty Gritty is only about three blocks from here and they have the best burgers in town. By the way, are you sure you’re feeling alright? Do you have a headache?”


 
My knee

"I love that place, and it should be quiet in there since campus is empty." Jill pointed to her knee and said. "Oh my knee is still bothering me, my doctor thinks I am overdoing it. I just want to be ready for next season."

Jill smiled at Professor Marietta as she said that.
 
Pharmacological Inquiry



“That looked like a prescription bottle,” Josephine observed, then asked more out of curiosity. “What do they have you on? And would you rather we drove than walked?”


 
cant stand the pain

"I have a script for Oxycodone, from my knee, I have a habit and I am getting better at not overdoing it when I am rehabbing it. I only run a few miles in the mornings. I am slowly working my way back up to 5 miles.This is my third refill, my doctor said he would allow me 2 more as long as I was not abusing them."

walking next to you as I talk.

"I would love to walk with you and hear all about what you have to tell me Professor."
 
Habitual Issues



Jill explained the situation with her knee and added, “I would love to walk with you and hear all about what you have to tell me Professor.”

“First things first, Jill,” Josephine insisted. “What did you mean when you said ‘I have a habit’?”


 
a habit

Jill stopped walking and turned to look at the Professor.

"I have a habit of pushing my rehab maybe a little too far. The Doctor or the Physical Therapist says walking with the brace a mile a day. Maybe I will push that, I might walk a quarter mile, then walk a little faster for a quarter mile, then I might jog the last half a mile."

Reaching for the Professors hand and holding it, while she looked into her eyes.

"Instead of doing squats with just 45 lbs, I might add an extra 10 or 25 lbs. I am trying to follow the instructions I have been given but in my head pushing it is not going to cause permanent damage. Maybe I just need to learn how to learn how to listen and follow directions better.

I Jill's mind all of this was true, she just didn't think she had a problem with the pills.
 
Good News First



“Okay, good” Josephine replied. “I worried that you meant you had an Oxycodone ‘habit.’”

They walked in silence a few steps while Josephine made a mental note to watch for that. Then she smiled and resumed their conversation. “I’ll start with the best news first. I found an emergency fund the university maintains that should pay your outstanding medical bills. We’ll have to write a grant application but, as best I can tell, you should qualify.”


 
happy happy

As Jill thought about what the Professor just said, she thought to herself. Was that a touch of concern in her voice? Her mind went to a different place thinking wow this woman really cares. She thought it had been so long since someone really cared and worried about her. It made her heart melt and she also thought about how many pills she was taking a day. Three so far today, she reached into her bad and took out the bottle of pills.

"I don't have an Oxycodone habit Professor, but I can see how I could develop one. Would you mind holding on to this for me?"

Jill offered the bottle to the Professor.

"Maybe its time for me to slow down on my rehab and just take it a little easer, I don't have a place to work out at the moment anyway."

Jill also loved how she said "we'll have to write a grant application." meaning that she wanted to help Jill. One of the side effects of the Oxy was that it lowered Jill's inhibitions and hearing the Professor talk to her with concern in her voice and hearing words like we'll just sort of light a spark in her. She had always preferred the company of more mature women. Then the fact that she was her Mentor and worked at the University sort of put cold water on that thought, no way a relationship could work, silly her....

"My gosh Professor so you will help me fill out a grant application and all my medical bills will get paid?" Jill now wondering why no one at the Athletic office could have told her that.

Jill reached out for the Professors hand and squeezed it.. "Thank you so much for looking into that"

Jill also knew there was going to be good news with the bad, she was bracing herself for what was coming. No matter what it was she sort of felt like the Professor would help her through it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top