Ken's Corner

well as you may have figured out, Im new to the literotica forum. For the past few days all I have been doing is looking around some, getting a feel for the place.

Hey hon! :)

Very nice start...can't wait to see more :kiss:

Don't have too much fun with all of this now! ;) :p
(j/k...have tons of fun with it! :D)

~:rose:~

:hugs and pulls Ember close: Well thank you very much. Heh...by the looks of things in this pic, it seems like I got a hand on the situation.....

Last edited:
eye popping .....loved the build up :p
im new here as well but you look like youve got the hang of it now........:devil:

well thank you nightnurse....i think that is all for now....though I do have a ew ideas of other pics i can take.

cracks knuckles ......ouch

a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do...........;)

1 wet lady waiting

:sets up one of those ticket number thingies: Allright single file....well possibly double file....if you're into that sort of thing. No pushing shoving or biting....unless all done in a pleasurable way.

ken_adenee said:
:hugs and pulls Ember close: Well thank you very much. Heh...by the looks of things in this pic, it seems like I got a hand on the situation.....

Yes hon...it definitely looks like you have everything under control;):)

I think you did a great job with your first set of pix too :) (learning from the teacher, eh? ;) :p)

Hope to see you later on hon...stay out of trouble until then (heh he..yeah right! :p)

:kiss:

Very nice set of pics. Love the tent pics and the final one with nothing on....very impressive. ;)

Well now where would the fun be in that, Ember?

And Candi I am glad you liked the pictures....:feels my face redden some and in my best Goofy impersonation: Ooooh garsh....thanks.

ken_adenee said:
Well now where would the fun be in that, Ember?

You're right hon!
You should definitely have LOTS of fun;)

and..you should write a story about what we talked about the other night....it would make an excellent story, I think;):kiss:

~:rose:~

BUMPING AND GRINDING YOU TO THE TOP

*patiently waiting for more from you* ;) :kiss:

Heheh...Im closer to the top and got a bump and grind to go along with it...wahhoo!!!!!!!! Trust me there will be more, my computer is being a pain in the ass, so it maybe a little while before that happens.:(

ken_adenee said:
Heheh...Im closer to the top and got a bump and grind to go along with it...wahhoo!!!!!!!! Trust me there will be more, my computer is being a pain in the ass, so it maybe a little while before that happens.:(

Awww...that sucks hon:(

Hope you get it worked out hon...you definitely need to post more for us chicks;) :)

:kiss:

Great build up and LOVED the freedom picture! Such a shame to keep such a beautiful cock under wraps! I say be free and be free more often!

Back