Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do u know you will then

Never

hye exposed your self in public

Yes. I have exposed myself in public. Posed nude in the park one time. Mind you, it was a pretty secluded park, but still......

HYE had sex in public?

And I know, because it's the whole reason we're getting together Friday night....at his place...with wine...and handcuffs.....:devil:

Yes. I have exposed myself in public. Posed nude in the park one time. Mind you, it was a pretty secluded park, but still......

HYE had sex in public?

And I know, because it's the whole reason we're getting together Friday night....at his place...with wine...and handcuffs.....:devil:

Yes

hye done something sexually and regretted it later

Nope

have you ever had a major regret?

My only major regret sexually wise is sleeping with my ex after we broke up. It made it worse because she just wanted the sex (which I also wanted), but I still had feelings for her. Made it take longer to get over her.

Any regrets for you?

My only major regret sexually wise is sleeping with my ex after we broke up. It made it worse because she just wanted the sex (which I also wanted), but I still had feelings for her. Made it take longer to get over her.

Any regrets for you?

Yes,who doesn't have any regret, anyway.:)

have you ever kissed someone of the same sex passionately?

No

Have you?

Only a cousin ... and yes, we did consumate what turned out to be a mutual lust ! :D

For a man... HYE... done the chivalrous thing and turned down sex when you knew that she was offering it to you on a plate as revenge on her partner/husband ?

For a woman... HYE... has this ever happened to you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back