What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had any trouble yet....but I laughed at my BFF last weekend when she moved her phone farther away and then closer up so she could see it. It's good to be e younger friend :p

Didn't help that she was impaired.

you came out of the womb wearing glasses...that doesnt work for you.
 
I watched 45 seconds of a 7 minute video, shut it off and ran away screaming like a little girl. That was before the operation. Doc told me I was an idiot for watching it.

Lol!

Yeah my mother had Macular degeneration. That was scary but cool. My eyes are so bad I'm at -9.0. I can't get certain contacts anymore or lenses. Blah.
 
Lol!

Yeah my mother had Macular degeneration. That was scary but cool. My eyes are so bad I'm at -9.0. I can't get certain contacts anymore or lenses. Blah.



how many fingers am I holding up?


https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy3QjDsMe5MOy8SOmlH2k71v4NWjesX_YJjr9B-wm8PJmz28Ce
 
How badly I want to be out of this fucking hellhole. I honestly can't wait until I am done with nursing school, because I plan to move far enough away that I have no reason to EVER come back home.
 
How badly I want to be out of this fucking hellhole. I honestly can't wait until I am done with nursing school, because I plan to move far enough away that I have no reason to EVER come back home.

At least you'll be out of there soon when school starts again (hugs)
 
well I paid 470 bucks today for an exam, frames and progressive bifocals with scratch protection on them. Thankfully my insurance will cover most of it.


Perhaps if I needed glasses full time, i wouldve done different.

DAMN! I wear progressive bifocals that also have scratch protection and my glasses were about 125 bucks.
 
chocolate cake, chocolate cake, chocolate cake... chocolate icing, chocolate icing, chocolate icing...

I'd love for it to stop. sigh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top