a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, that's it, next time I visit the UK I'm not hiring a car.

Just kidding. Really.

Here in the Midwest of the US of A it's almost impossible to survive without wheels, even in most cities. I've known a few folks in my generation and older who held out against learning to drive, but I don't know anyone under 40 who doesn't have a license unless they've got a medical prohibition.

I've gotten around most of England to sight-see without driving (except Wiltshire -- no train service to Stonehenge) and could have done the same for much of Scotland, but wanted to get to more out-of-the-way spots, too, so rented a car there. Still, it's good you've got the license even if you don't, strictly speaking, need the car on a daily basis.

i started to learn mostly because i didn't know if id be moving out of the city or not during my job hunting but at least it is done now!

i could chauffeur you around on my brompton push bike :eek:- no plans for a car yet!

thanks Shy
glad to get it out of the way espcially before starting my job today as it would be difficult to have lessons now - anyway it's one less thing for me to stress about

Anytime Elven. I've been driving for years myself, and have to say that when I visited Australia last year, it took some getting used to driving on the wrong side of the road like they do down there, and in your neck of the woods! :D

Hope you're doing well, and I hope work won't be to stressed for you. I just wish I could have you for my b-day and christmas present ;)

Anytime Elven. I've been driving for years myself, and have to say that when I visited Australia last year, it took some getting used to driving on the wrong side of the road like they do down there, and in your neck of the woods! :D

Hope you're doing well, and I hope work won't be to stressed for you. I just wish I could have you for my b-day and christmas present ;)

HAPPY Birthday for tomorrow if i don't get online

No worries lovely Elven :) *hands you some chocolate to boost your brain back into working mode*

Yes please, do you serve it with a kiss? ;)

well i would have if i hadn't falen asleep - woke up at 5.30 when my alarm went of fully dressed with all the lights on and the computer perched precariously on the edge of the bed - sorry Shy i think the cuppa is a bit cold!

well i would have if i hadn't falen asleep - woke up at 5.30 when my alarm went of fully dressed with all the lights on and the computer perched precariously on the edge of the bed - sorry Shy i think the cuppa is a bit cold!

its so good to see you Angel , hows things ?

jx:kiss:

To be honest, I don't care much for the cuppa, if I get a kiss from you instead! :eek:

Good think that your computer didn't end up broken on the floor, that would be a disaster!!!!

You were exhausted, clearly, but you MUST be more careful in future! I mean, "all the lights on" is ok, and "computer perched precariously on the edge of the bed" did no damage, but "fully dressed"?!? Egad! :eek:

Lucky you thought to set the alarm before surfing Lit....

To be honest, I don't care much for the cuppa, if I get a kiss from you instead! :eek:

Good think that your computer didn't end up broken on the floor, that would be a disaster!!!!

True not only my acess to Lit but my Thesis too!
and before i fall asleep again :kiss:

You were exhausted, clearly, but you MUST be more careful in future! I mean, "all the lights on" is ok, and "computer perched precariously on the edge of the bed" did no damage, but "fully dressed"?!? Egad! :eek:

Lucky you thought to set the alarm before surfing Lit....

hazards of sharing a flat! :eek:

Hi Angel, I just wanted to say that you are one of the sexier women I've seen on this site. I've cum three or four times now looking at all of your different pictures. I love your hips and your ass! You are damn sexy. Please don't ever stop taking pictures :)

Hi Angel, I just wanted to say that you are one of the sexier women I've seen on this site. I've cum three or four times now looking at all of your different pictures. I love your hips and your ass! You are damn sexy. Please don't ever stop taking pictures :)

I have taken a breif hiatus as i broke my camera and have not been able to get a new one but i found out today they have actually sorted out to pay me this month so i can start saving. - i'm maing the finance lady mince pies!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back