London, Mar 11: Seek pleasant, personable gay guy to suck off

ilike2try

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Posts
311
NOTE: I'm passing through London for one afternoon/night only, Monday March 11, and the offer as set forth below stands. So, any pleasant, personable and professional gay gents in London who might be interested in what I describe below, please get in touch!

* * *

I'm a young-looking, young-at-heart married bi guy with needs only another man can fulfill. I'm slim, fairly good shape, safe and sane. I'm always on the lookout for discreet, professional (that means, EMPLOYED), genuine (and above all clean, healthy!) gay or bi men, aged 25-55, in west Norfolk, northern Norfolk coast, Norwich -- even London on those occasions when I'm staying overnight (coming up March 11th, in fact!) -- to meet occasionally for the express purpose of me milking your hard cock, making you cum and swallowing your load.

I'd be a willing bottom for the right guy, but mainly I prefer being an oral receptacle for your semen. And all you'll need do is lie back and enjoy -- or climb on top and thrust away -- as I lavish thorough oral adoration on your body, your cock and your balls.

I am intelligent, well-read, into arts, culture and nature, and enjoy thoughtful, stimulating conversation. I'm imaginative where it counts, and would like to meet a man who appreciates and enjoys life's non-sexual pleasures just as much as he enjoys receiving an enthusiastic blow job.

I'd love to meet a man who's nice looking, masculine and moderately to well-endowed. I prefer cut cocks, though that's not essential. I don't care for excessive body hair, though I certainly find a modest, manly amount of body hair quite sexy. I do like nicely-built, fit and masculine men.

I want to meet a guy I'm comfortable with, who'll be the soul of discretion. You'll enjoy relaxing and receiving while I give you the oral pleasure I want to give. A nice chemistry would be worth sharing over the long run on a friends with benefits basis. I am not looking for a one-shot blow-and-go sort of thing; rather, a guy open to feeding me his seed on an occasional basis.

One other important thing: you will have to host. I am in no position to do so. I'll travel to you, OK? If you do respond, please be willing to exchange a couple of e-mails and a face pic. No face pic, no dice... no exceptions.

* * *

I am a devotee of the phallus and the male sex nectar. I think that a man's erect penis and sperm-engorged testicles are things of remarkable beauty and pleasure, and when I am with a naked guy, I want to give his manhood my full adoration and service.

The most incredible experience for me: feeling a guy at the brink of orgasm...your fingers inside him, massaging his prostate as you suckle the erect penis, hearing his moans and groans become louder, feeling his body stiffen and his back arching as the full force of his passion concentrates at the bottom of his spine... and suddenly... from between his furiously trembling thighs: the warm flowing release... wave after wave of manly life essence, accompanied by his cries of ecstasy.

This is how I love to eat a man.

* * *

I'd take time to undress you, enjoy the slow revelation of your manly body, and finally unzip and release your by now erect fulness. I would fondle it and gently, slowly explore your balls, the curvature of your perineum and buttocks. I would caress your thighs and your legs... your belly... as I knelt to nibble first at the head and then the shaft as I take it in for the first taste.

Eventually I would lie you on the bed and explore your neck, shoulders, chest and belly on my way back to your lower parts. I would suck you by degrees and in a variety of positions... especially the ones you most prefer. Each man is unique in the way he likes to have sex in his partner's mouth, so I'd want you to do it in mine in the way that most turns you on.

I love deep throating, so I'd take you in as deeply as you can go... until you are fully sheathed in my throat and I can feel your pubic hair upon my lips.

We'll take our time so you can take full advantage of and derive the maximum pleasure from my oral ministrations. If you want to fuck deep into my throat and cum into it while fully penetrated, you'd be welcome to do so.

There are quite a number of techniques and positions I would try. I recently saw an interesting method of rapid suction blowing that I'd really like to try, which I think would work best as you near climax, triggering that final, urgent eruption of semen.

My goal is to build up and so concentrate your life energy within your prostate and genital area that your entire consciousness is focused there and you are aware of nothing else but the force gathering there for the supreme explosion... your mind one with your cock, my mouth and your overwhelming need to ejaculate... my mouth bringing you to that point, my throat ready to receive you, my body ready to be nourished by your nutrient-rich man-honey, teeming with energy and DNA-rich spermatozoa.

I ever seek to perfect my blow job techniques. This can include a good deal of rimming, too, and manual prostate massage.

* * *

I love to take warm, wet, soapy showers with a man, lather his body, and kneel under the stream to caress his legs, thighs, belly and balls while I suck him off.

* * *

As for anal sex, as I said above, I'm a willing bottom for the right guy. There is nothing quite as sensual as long, slow copulation with another man I feel attracted to. I love to kiss deeply and sensuously, and drink in the saliva of my lover.

Also, if things are really clicking and you'd like it (and I really like you), I'd be open to letting you pee in my mouth so I could drink all of it, too. Not a necessary thing by any means, and I'm not on the whole that kinky a guy, but as I love EVERYthing about a man's penis, it's something I'd certainly be willing to do... if things are right and the spirit moves. Just swallowing, though. Not into other forms of WS.
 
Bumping this mo-fo... Still looking for some evening pleasure. (Have the afternoon covered).
 
Back
Top