I could use:

I could use a moment of feeling not thinking.

They seem to be inextricably linked. Each breathes life into to the other and gives it purpose. Sometimes it takes an act of faith to embrace one when the other is defining us. Sometimes balance can be found in a quiet room watching our children sleep.
 
I could use the following:

1) a winning lottery/Powerball ticket
2) the ability to eat what I want when I want without gaining weight (mostly a female problem I am sure)
3) someone to curl up with in bed right now listening to the rain hit the roof. His heartbeat in one ear and the rain in the other. Or reading to me while curled up in bed listening to the rain.

Romantic sap I know, but there it is. :eek:
 
I could use a 24 hour Advil delivery service and not another peppermint patty.
 
I could use some peaceful dream free sleep, and some xanax—alas, I think that is with the advil.
 
A nice lemon cookie. And oh... Squee! I do have some! Yay for me! :D
 
Those are the only damn ones we can't get rid of!

I'll buy some if you'll take them and give them to a shelter for me.

Edit : Or give them as gifts to the teachers at the school. A few boxes in the teacher's lounge would probably be appreciated.
 
Last edited:
I could use some energy and enthusiasm.

Barring that, an extra dirty gin martini would be nice.
 
What inspires you? Aside from extra dirty everything?

That’s fair. ;)

Lately not much but working to change that. And have found myself a writing partner to make me sit my ass down and do it.

This evening, I could really use a cookie—a big fat juicy chocolate chip cookie.
 
I could use some energy and enthusiasm.
Ditto. And fewer impairments. The voices in my head are crying for storytime. They want time, space, and vision. I must accommodate them soon, or suffer more.
Barring that, an extra dirty gin martini would be nice.
Margaritas work too. Salt is almost optional.
 
Back
Top