the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, back to the contest...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Xmas/New Years Contest


tumblr_m3lywjFL2i1qiacz8o1_500.gif

a.i.r.’s newest contest…

You can begin submitting your stories on December 1st and up until December 25th . We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around December 29th

You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course here on the A.I.R. thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
While the LITEROTICA Winter Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R. Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.​

RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Xmas/New Years Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie darkboy and the lesslight ALT are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.
lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat), due to previous infractions of this rule, has been suspended for this contest as she is in the process of serving her 3 contest suspension.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!
 
And I too would like to echo the boss’s words. Let love reign in the various LITEROTICA forums – it is the holiday season!

image.php

This message is hidden because scouries is on your ignore list.

Good for you tex! A decision that was long overdue and one I believe will be beneficial for everyone visiting the LITEROTICA forums. And one I'm quite willing to accept. Ignore me and you too shall be ignored. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

It’s a win for sanity… for civility and you are to be commended for it…

A win for LAUREL’S mediation skills and good nature…
image.php


A win for tiger girl and her attempts to run a civilized support thread…
image.php


A win for ScouriesWorld and their attempt to create other contest options for readers and writers…
image.php
 
support_360_320.jpg


[size=+2]LITEROTICA[/size]

and the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Winter Holiday Contests


Proving that two contests are better than one...

happy%20holidays%20sexy.gif

how are you celebrating? And which holiday are you celebrating?
 
MANU nominations now being accepted...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]


The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. We are now accepting nominations for the seventeenth MANU to be awarded. And the opportunity to join these great writers:

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

scouries

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Goldeniangel
Just Plain Bob

Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
rgjohn
SamuelX

Sarahhh
Slickman
TryAnything
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy
 
honoring tthe past...

Good day!

We thought it might be appropriate at this time (during the 2012 Winter Holiday Contest) to review past winners of the A.I.R. section of the Winter Holiday contest. To highlight the history of the A.I.R. contests and the brilliant authors who have been honored by our readers. Find below the 2009 winners – 2010 + 2011 winners to follow..


[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2009 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST
[/size]

A.I.R. 2009 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS


A.I.R. 2009 Winter Holiday Story Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER


Mom’s Christmas Dress by alwayswantedto


A.I.R. 2009 Winter Holiday Story Contest
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER


Thanking Our Soldiers by sarahhh


A.I.R. 2009 Winter Holiday Story Contest
MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER


Emily’s Xmas Milk by scouries


A.I.R. 2009 Winter Holiday Story Contest
HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER


Maggie’s Gift by MistressLynn
 
Hi!
We thought it might be appropriate at this time (during the 2012 Winter Holiday Contest) to review past winners of the A.I.R. section of the Winter Holiday contest. To highlight the history of the A.I.R. contests and the brilliant authors who have been honored by our readers.As promised here’s the list of the 2010 Winter Holiday Contest winners as chosen by the ASSSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.).


[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2010 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST
[/size]

A.I.R. 2010 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS



A.I.R. 2010 Winter Holidays Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST


Charity Begins Next Door by Tx Tall Tales


A.I.R. 2010 Winter Holidays Story Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER


A Merry Christmas For One And All by Baron de Sade


A.I.R. 2010 Winter Holidays Story Contest
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER


Just Beth by Slirpuff


A.I.R. 2010 Winter Holidays Story Contest
MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER


Retaliation by D G Hear


A.I.R. 2010 Winter Holidays Story Contest
HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER


A Pair of Ice Slates by MugsyB
 
Hi!
We thought it might be appropriate at this time (during the 2012 Winter Holiday Contest) to review past winners of the A.I.R. section of the Winter Holiday contest. To highlight the history of the A.I.R. contests and the brilliant authors who have been honored by our readers. As promised here’s the list of the 2011 Winter Holiday Contest winners as chosen by the ASSSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.).


[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2011 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST
[/size]

A.I.R. 2011 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS


A.I.R. 2011 Winter Holidays Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST


Twins Find Fun in the Minivan by niki_2021


A.I.R. 2011 Winter Holidays Story Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER


Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister by silkstockingslover


A.I.R. 2011 Winter Holidays Story Contest
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER


Nice Guy by Katmai


A.I.R. 2011 Winter Holidays Story Contest
MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER


Cured For Christmas by scouries


A.I.R. 2011 Winter Holidays Story Contest
MOST FAVORITED STORY/AUTHOR WINNER


Mom’s Roommate by klrxo


A.I.R. 2011 Winter Holidays Story Contest
HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER


A Proper Send-off by SweetestThing
 
image.php

rf just days after leaving the convent…

Hi everyone! I've un-retired and submitted a story for the Holiday Contest. Looks like it will be the only Text with Audio in the contest. I hope it makes it in up in time to count. Submitted it last night.

Does anyone know if the Survivor Contest is happening next year? I didn't do anything ALL YEAR except for the one I submitted last night. I want to actually participate in Survivor next year, although I'll still only do Text With Audio stories.


:rose: W__E__L__C__O__M__E :rose:

Ohhhh myyyyyyy gaaaaaaawd! She’s back! Our beautiful little ex-nun is back and is again submitting…

The boss will be delighted!

For those of you who don’t know her miss ravenfox is LITEROTICA’S greatest oral storyteller. She is in fact our only author who has won a prestigious “A.I.R. Special Prize” over A.I.R.’S long and storied history.

This deep throated southerner has the greatest, erection inducing, silky voice in all of the English speaking world. We’re delighted to have her in the contest I feel it fair to warn other authors that the competition just got a heck of a lot tougher.

As for your Survivor question I’m happy to inform you that 2012 will be the last year it will be held. Good news for you since it will allow you to concentrate your extraordinary talents on the themed contest scene.

ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

2012 Xmas/New Years Contest

Now with fox power!!!
 
[QUOTE=ScouriesWorld;42682150
As for your Survivor question I’m happy to inform you that 2012 will be the last year it will be held. Good news for you since it will allow you to concentrate your extraordinary talents on the themed contest scene.

Don't beieve the previous post. It might be true, but the author of the post doesn't know anything about it. I don't even know anything about it, and I am a moderator for the contest. We will know in a couple of weeks.
 
Survivalists contemplating the demise of the contest?
Sulawesi-crested-black-ma-012.jpg

"they cancelled the contest?"

"fraid so SusisQ."

"but why boxy?"

"ask LAUREL"

"who?"

"the QUEEN".

"Ohhhh... hey boxy do you have jim on ignore?"​
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Xmas/New Years Contest


Okay lets get back on track here! We are now five days into the contest. Have you submitted to me yet?

8167545-a-happy-woman-are-giving-a-christmas-ball-her-sister-sexy-twins-are-santa-claus-they-are-wearing-red.jpg


starts: December 1st
closes: December 25th
winners announced: December 29th​
 
image.php

I finally got my story about Pauletta submitted.

I’m sorry boxy but I have to inform you that the Board of Directors of A.I.R. decided today that you and Pauletta are to be immediately

banned-books1_000.jpg


The ban is for a period of three (3) months and will be extended if this horrific fictional creature reappears…

For the good of readers everywhere…
 
This isn't a Winter Contest question but it does have to do with contests so I thought I'd post it on the two contest support threads.

I've got to concede that I hadn't been following the 2011 annual awards and to tell you the truth I thought they'd been awarded months ago. Anyway, I was talking to Jacqui today and asked her who won the best author award for 2011. She came back a half an hour later and said, "I don't think they ever awarded them boss. In fact I don't even think they've been voted on yet."

"Huh? The 2011 ones haven't been awarded? Are you sure?"

She showed me these posts - there's been nothing since as far as she could find:

image.php

JULY 2 2012: The 13th Annual Literotica Award Special Category Nominations are now closed! The main voting will begin on August 15th. Please check back then - here and on the site front page. Good luck to all!

image.php

AUGUST 25 2012: The final voting for the The 13th Annual Literotica Reader's Choice Awards will begin on October 20th, 2012. Thank you for your patience, and good luck to all!

Does anyone know what's going on? Is the "main voting"and the "final voting" the same thing? Was the election ever held? Did I miss it? Tiger girl you're an insider, do you know the scoop? Darkboy? Ace? Lovergirl?
 
image.php

I finally got my story about Pauletta submitted.

I’m sorry boxy but I have to inform you that the Board of Directors of A.I.R. decided today that you and Pauletta are to be immediately

banned-books1_000.jpg


The ban is for a period of three (3) months and will be extended if this horrific fictional creature reappears…

For the good of readers everywhere…

Well, I'm certainly glad to hear that. :) I was so concerned you might enter me in your phony contrest. :eek:
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT [/SIZE]

The Board of Directors of A.I.R. decided yesterday that the association will henceforth be awarding a new prize on a yearly basis.

To be called
[size=+2]“the freddie”[/size] (in honor of and as a memorial to one of LITEROTICA’S most brilliant authors) this award will be bestowed annually (in early to mid January) on the author who was deemed by the members of A.I.R. to be the most popular author on LITEROTICA over the preceding year.

khajuraho-temple.jpg

[size=+2]“the freddie” :D[/size]

This new award is not intended to supplant LITEROTICA’S own “Most Influential Author” prize which is sometimes awarded eventually. Our aim instead is to reward the author who was the most loved and read in the preceding year by real readers, not some so called “good” writer as picked by elitist insiders.

We will be looking at authors who sold the most stories, received the most comments, harvested the most votes and had their stories rated highly. Who wrote the greatest stories of the year. Unlike the MANU which is based on an author’s lifetime contribution to erotic literature, the
[size=+2]“freddie”[/size] will be solely based on the work of only the year involved.

We are presently accepting nominations for the
[size=+2]2012 “freddie”[/size]. If you would like to nominate an author please email or PM me in the coming days. In late December a voting list of perhaps 4-8 final nominees will be sent out to the complete A.I.R. membership. A January announcement will follow.
 
now this is more like it! another MANU winner...

Just One Night

by scouries©

1.jpg

Yes, Katrina has grown up!!!!

And yes, james r scouries latest A.I.R. Award winning story is now available on LITEROTICA (unless it’s rejected again)
 
Last edited:
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT [/SIZE]

The Board of Directors of A.I.R. decided yesterday that the association will henceforth be awarding a new prize on a yearly basis.

To be called
[size=+2]“the freddie”[/size] (in honor of and as a memorial to one of LITEROTICA’S most brilliant authors) this award will be bestowed annually (in early to mid January) on the author who was deemed by the members of A.I.R. to be the most popular author on LITEROTICA over the preceding year.

khajuraho-temple.jpg

[size=+2]“the freddie” :D[/size]

This new award is not intended to supplant LITEROTICA’S own “Most Influential Author” prize which is sometimes awarded eventually. Our aim instead is to reward the author who was the most loved and read in the preceding year by real readers, not some so called “good” writer as picked by elitist insiders.

We will be looking at authors who sold the most stories, received the most comments, harvested the most votes and had their stories rated highly. Who wrote the greatest stories of the year. Unlike the MANU which is based on an author’s lifetime contribution to erotic literature, the
[size=+2]“freddie”[/size] will be solely based on the work of only the year involved.

We are presently accepting nominations for the
[size=+2]2012 “freddie”[/size]. If you would like to nominate an author please email or PM me in the coming days. In late December a voting list of perhaps 4-8 final nominees will be sent out to the complete A.I.R. membership. A January announcement will follow.

Wow! I'm honored having an award named after me, The Freddie.

Will the statue be naked or clothed?

Being that this is may award, I'd like to nominate the first person to win the award.

I nominate the woman who stabbed me, shot me, and pushed my beloved blue Ferrari off the White Mountain, Kangamangus, treacherous mountain road while I was still driving it.

From beyond my grave, I nominate my murderer, Susan Jill Parker.

Even though I'm dead, still a sucker for a tall, blue-eyed blonde with big tits, she deserves to win. Her stories are better than mine. As if she's me reincarnated, I can'e believe what a wonderful writer she is. Without doubt, she's the best writer on Literotica.

Her ongoing series, Born Beautiful, Rachel's Story and the Baglady and the Retired Marine are inspiring and I hope that everyone, including PrincessAirHead and pretend pilot, sr69plt will read them.

Thank you Scouries for remembering me by not pissing on my grave. I have Polo to do that, that ungrateful little Rat terrier of a dog.

By the way, I wrote your name in when I voted for president. Better you leading the country than Bush on steroids, Romney.

"FREDDIE IS BACK!"

Nah, just kidding. I'm still dead.
 
and here's the link to my latest story...

[size=+4]
Just One Night
[/size]


by scouries©

1.jpg


Already a winner in the A.I.R. Thanksgiving Contest it’s now competing in the LITEROTICA contest.

And yes it’s being well received on SOL as well as the #1 Indian erotic story site. Within days (hopefully) it should be translated into Swedish, Cantonese and French. Dedicated to our lovely QUEEN all you have to do is just click
below…

I invite all LITEROTICANS to rush out and buy a copy of this work...

 
Well done Jim! Just One Night is on tract being another 1,000+ vote getter by the end of the night! How many stories of yours have done that IN A ROW?!?! Incredible.
 
thank you heyall ... and yes the numbers are good...

Just One Night

by scouries©

1.jpg


Thank you LITEROTICANS!!!!

I never check the numbers on one of my new stories until 24 hours have passed. Superstition perhaps.

So it’s always exciting the day after a new story comes out. Experience has taught me that you just don’t know what you’ll find when you check.

Was the story too long?
Not enough sex? Too much?
Was Sunday a good day of the week for the story to come out?
Why was it the ninth story on the NEW STORY list and not at the top?
Will my readers on this site have forgotten me?

Here are the 24 hour figures for “Just One Night”:

LITEROTICA

SALES: 48,709
VOTES: 1587
RATING: 4.66
COMMENTS: 34 (most in the previous 24 hours!)
STORY FAVORITED: 31
AUTHOR FAVORITED: 39

And yes they are very gratifying. Sales are a tad low but every other number is very good. It’s also done very well on SOL. Thanks all...
 
LITEROTICA SECTION OF THE CONTEST

Well here are the real numbers! I’m sure all of you are as bored by the almost incomprehensible figures our aussie ALT keeps endlessly posting as we are.

Not much sweeping so far. It will be interesting to see which broom she has MANU use this contest …

The QUEEN again is facing a real conundrum this time! A NON-EROTIC story, a LOVERGIRL story and another ROMANCE leading the way. What to do?

Poor LOVERGIRL is on the hot seat again – for about the fourth straight contest she’s in the money before MANU’S brooms start their work. The boss just shook his head when he saw the leaders. Most of us in the office are hoping the QUEEN just lets her win this time – it’s becoming ridiculous. And yet after the last three contests no one knows if she is and has been cheating or if she’s getting fucked. It’s simply not a good situation. And that’s what happens when you have a system with no transparency… no one knows the truth.

What's the old saying about 'reapiing what you sow'...


LITEROTICA'S Winter 2012 Highest Scored

Silver Angels qhml1 NE 4.86
Ashley's Special Gift lovecraft68 GROUP 4.84
Milk and Cookies SpotInTheSand ROM 4.84
Rocky Mountain Christmas BenLong INC 4.79
12 Days dagan732 GAY 4.78
Differently Visioned D_Lynn ROM 4.78
Mary XXXmas Tx Tall Tales GROUP 4.76
Green Groweth the Holly GirlintheMoon ROM 4.76
Christmas Party Date m_storyman_x GROUP 4.75
The Mall Santa DG Hear ROM 4.75
Snowbound reddirtwriter GAY 4.73
A Christmas Tart ... with a Heart geronimo_appleby NOVEL 4.73
Christmas Lover Ada Stuart ROM 4.72
A Jackson Family Christmas luvthedesserts INC 4.67
A Gift on Christmas Eve Rugrat60 INC 4.67
"Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls silkstockingslover INC 4.67
Just One Night scouries INC 4.66
The True Meaning MagicMouse LES 4.66
My First Hanukkah JayDavid ROM 4.64
Center Piece LesLumens GROUP 4.63
The Christmas Present TxRad BDSM 4.62
A New Beginning Rockywriter2012 ROM 4.62
The Peppermint Martini Miracle datedsoul EC 4.60
The Blizzard YDB95 FT 4.60
Joyeux Noel petitmort EC 4.59
Santa and the Vampire Hunter Naughtily_Written SF 4.59
A Flaming Pile of Christmas luvthedesserts HUM 4.57
Falling Hard EdgarPleaseCain ROM 4.56
Tis The Season to Gibbs Tara_Neale CELEB 4.55
A Christmas Huldra ShyChiWriter SF 4.55
Forgiveness PrincessErin NE 4.53
The First Time HeyAll INC 4.52
Angels: Bruises on a Broken Heart calibeachgirl ROM 4.52
All I Want for Christmas PrincessKashmir EC 4.48
I'll Be Home for Christmas ilikeitlikethat18 INC 4.48
With Sister's Help HeyAll INC 4.47
Good Deeds MistressLynn NE 4.47
The 12 Days of Christmas tonyd1509 EC 4.46
Keep Them Warm javawarrior EX 4.46
Stepdaughter's Christmas Gift sirhugs INC 4.46
My First Candy Cane silkstockingslover GAY 4.44
Mistletoe Kringle Acktion HUM 4.43
The Politician HeyAll INC 4.43
Shivers of Mm... RedHairedandFriendly LES 4.43
Santa Stuffs My Stocking theravenfox AUDIO 4.42
Dormitory Slut's Christmas Break Boxlicker101 GAY 4.42
Catching Mother at Christmas geronimo_appleby INC 4.41
The Company Party JuliaBonham ROM 4.40
An Elf's Promotion PrincessKashmir GAY 4.39
Christmas Cabin Fever HollyS INC 4.38
Christmas Confessional sr71plt GAY 4.37
Warrior's Farewell Alex De Kok INC 4.36
Christmas with his Fiance JosephWrites INC 4.36
Under The Camel Toe amandablaze GROUP 4.35
Scrambled Holiday sr71plt HUM 4.34
Tied Up with Tinsel Corpse_rider INTER 4.34
The Angel on the Christmas Tree northlander ROM 4.34
Very Merry Mistletoe Menage ggroyale GROUP 4.30
Christmas in Eden stubborn_dreamer NH 4.30
The Ornament TinyBeth MC 4.29
Christmas On Duty oggbashan ROM 4.29
Substitute Santa m_storyman_x EC 4.28
From the Mistletoe to Her Cameltoe WayneGibbous GROUP 4.28
Mother's Xmas Gift to her Twin Sons SusanJillParker INC 4.28
The Twelve Sluts of Christmas Powerofthepen NOVEL 4.27
If Only In My Wet Dreams writerjab INC 4.26
Oh Santa! MarieWriter EC 4.25
The Christmas Present Cruise sr71plt GAY 4.25
Christmas Cums Early drdirty8 GROUP 4.25
The Morning After TxRad GROUP 4.25
The Christmas Surprise Eros5150 GAY 4.24
Candy Cane Legs TxRad GROUP 4.20
Very Happy Holiday Party la_chica INC 4.19
A Lucky Eyelash...And Elvis tmoney249 LES 4.19
Passing at Christmas sr71plt GAY 4.18
Who's Your Daddy Jasmynn_Brown ILL 4.17
Door Prizes voluptuary_manque INC 4.16
A Fire Spotter Christmas sr71plt GAY 4.16
The Christmas Cookies Schaka INC 4.15
Given SilverSparrow ROM 4.15
Fire and Ice Untameable_Guy GROUP 4.13
Snow Elf Kikoro ROM 4.13
A Slaying Song Tonight Harlock606 NH 4.11
The Low Lovers of Anastelle Yrai NaokoSmith SF 4.11
Meeting Mrs. Christmas Rockinworld LW 4.10
Peppermint Fantasies MSTarot EX 4.06
Reconciliation RedHairedandFriendly LES 4.06
A Family Christmas kms1987 NE 4.06
The Perfect Gift Honeydip79 ROM 4.04
A Sub's Christmas Present AndrewJackson BDSM 4.03
Taking Care of Santa pj INC 4.03
Olivia Finds her Christmas Cheer BuckyDuckman LES 4.03
Performing voluptuary_manque BDSM 4.01
December Diary Benny024 GROUP 4.00
New Year's Chocolate Martini sirhugs INTER 3.99
Gifts on Christmas Morning Rugrat60 INC 3.97
The Pinion Pine Tree sophist801 LW 3.97
Three Kisses, One Past YDB95 EC 3.95
A Gift of the Season Aulcidus AUDIO 3.93
Oh Christmas Tree! sr71plt GAY 3.93
Eden's Christmas Stocking Cinner MAT 3.93
Christmas Capture geronimo_appleby NC 3.92
The Bet Ashson FT 3.91
Can't Possibly Wait inqusitivepuppy EC 3.89
December Desires OliShawcross EC 3.88
Love Awakened ZenJinni NH 3.86
Maid on Boxing Day Belongs2Beth BDSM 3.84
The Gift friskygirl51 EC 3.84
Priestess Jasmynn_Brown ILL 3.84
The Gift That Keeps On Giving inqusitivepuppy LW 3.84
Keeping The Elves Busy Tiffy1 NH 3.83
Washing Up Tara_Neale ILL 3.82
Just Another Fuck Zrnko_Pisku FT 3.80
Twelfth Night Triumph TinyBeth EC 3.74
Carol's Gifts Belongs2Beth BDSM 3.73
New Year's BANG! drdirty8 GROUP 3.73
Out In The Cold LaRascasse INC 3.73
Jokers Wild allthewayin GROUP 3.72
"And to all a Good Night!" EdgarPleaseCain LW 3.72
Let It Snow Butterflies512 ROM 3.70
Carol's Christmas Belongs2Beth GROUP 3.69
A Naughty Girlfriend ringdingaling48 TOY 3.67
Winter Warmth justboycrazy ROM 3.60
Santa's Naughty Elf Cinner FET 3.59
Nice and Naughty Zrnko_Pisku SF 3.36
 
LITEROTICA SECTION OF THE CONTEST

Well here are the real vote numbers! The sayhey kid has a three-peat- three stories in the top 7! The kid is a natural… INCEST dominates the top as usual…And at the top of the list is the handsomest man on LITEROTICA….

Not much sweeping so far. It will be interesting to see which broom she has MANU use this contest… The boss fears a big sweep on his story. We’ll see…


LITEROTICA'S Winter 2012 Highest Vote Totals

Just One Night scouries INC 1707
With Sister's Help HeyAll INC 1503
The Pinion Pine Tree sophist801 LW 981
Milk and Cookies SpotInTheSand ROM 942
The First Time HeyAll INC 930
The Mall Santa DG Hear ROM 918
The Politician HeyAll INC 888
"Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls silkstockingslover INC 878
A Jackson Family Christmas luvthedesserts INC 862
A Gift on Christmas Eve Rugrat60 INC 778
Catching Mother at Christmas geronimo_appleby INC 740
Rocky Mountain Christmas BenLong INC 692
If Only In My Wet Dreams writerjab INC 661
Stepdaughter's Christmas Gift sirhugs INC 644
Christmas with his Fiance JosephWrites INC 624
Warrior's Farewell Alex De Kok INC 603
Mary XXXmas Tx Tall Tales GROUP 591
The Christmas Cookies Schaka INC 586
Falling Hard EdgarPleaseCain ROM 551
The True Meaning MagicMouse LES 470
Christmas Cabin Fever HollyS INC 451
Differently Visioned D_Lynn ROM 448
Ashley's Special Gift lovecraft68 GROUP 442
The Gift That Keeps On Giving inqusitivepuppy LW 430
Snowbound reddirtwriter GAY 425
Center Piece LesLumens GROUP 397
A New Beginning Rockywriter2012 ROM 383
Substitute Santa m_storyman_x EC 366
Out In The Cold LaRascasse INC 358
The Blizzard YDB95 FT 354
Very Happy Holiday Party la_chica INC 323
My First Candy Cane silkstockingslover GAY 322
The Peppermint Martini Miracle datedsoul EC 320
Meeting Mrs. Christmas Rockinworld LW 320
Angels: Bruises on a Broken Heart calibeachgirl ROM 316
From the Mistletoe to Her Cameltoe WayneGibbous GROUP 292
The Bet Ashson FT 290
Peppermint Fantasies MSTarot EX 282
Gifts on Christmas Morning Rugrat60 INC 268
Oh Santa! MarieWriter EC 262
Taking Care of Santa pj INC 258
Silver Angels qhml1 NE 253
The Morning After TxRad GROUP 253
12 Days dagan732 GAY 239
I'll Be Home for Christmas ilikeitlikethat18 INC 229
Christmas Party Date m_storyman_x GROUP 227
Joyeux Noel petitmort EC 227
The Ornament TinyBeth MC 226
Candy Cane Legs TxRad GROUP 219
My First Hanukkah JayDavid ROM 216
Very Merry Mistletoe Menage ggroyale GROUP 209
Let It Snow Butterflies512 ROM 208
Green Groweth the Holly GirlintheMoon ROM 198
Fire and Ice Untameable_Guy GROUP 192
Christmas On Duty oggbashan ROM 189
The Angel on the Christmas Tree northlander ROM 187
The Christmas Present TxRad BDSM 186
A Family Christmas kms1987 NE 183
Mother's Xmas Gift to her Twin Sons SusanJillParker INC 178
The Company Party JuliaBonham ROM 176
The Christmas Surprise Eros5150 GAY 176
A Christmas Tart ... with a Heart geronimo_appleby NOVEL 175
Under The Camel Toe amandablaze GROUP 173
All I Want for Christmas PrincessKashmir EC 164
Santa's Naughty Elf Cinner FET 157
Three Kisses, One Past YDB95 EC 153
A Flaming Pile of Christmas luvthedesserts HUM 150
Eden's Christmas Stocking Cinner MAT 150
Christmas Confessional sr71plt GAY 148
Christmas Cums Early drdirty8 GROUP 147
Priestess Jasmynn_Brown ILL 147
Washing Up Tara_Neale ILL 144
Can't Possibly Wait inqusitivepuppy EC 143
Door Prizes voluptuary_manque INC 132
Forgiveness PrincessErin NE 130
Christmas Lover Ada Stuart ROM 122
Who's Your Daddy Jasmynn_Brown ILL 120
Olivia Finds her Christmas Cheer BuckyDuckman LES 119
Keep Them Warm javawarrior EX 117
Carol's Christmas Belongs2Beth GROUP 115
Santa Stuffs My Stocking theravenfox AUDIO 113
Reconciliation RedHairedandFriendly LES 110
Performing voluptuary_manque BDSM 110
The Perfect Gift Honeydip79 ROM 109
Tis The Season to Gibbs Tara_Neale CELEB 108
Oh Christmas Tree! sr71plt GAY 107
Santa and the Vampire Hunter Naughtily_Written SF 105
A Lucky Eyelash...And Elvis tmoney249 LES 104
December Desires OliShawcross EC 104
Snow Elf Kikoro ROM 103
New Year's BANG! drdirty8 GROUP 103
Good Deeds MistressLynn NE 101
Shivers of Mm... RedHairedandFriendly LES 97
The 12 Days of Christmas tonyd1509 EC 96
A Fire Spotter Christmas sr71plt GAY 96
The Twelve Sluts of Christmas Powerofthepen NOVEL 95
Nice and Naughty Zrnko_Pisku SF 95
An Elf's Promotion PrincessKashmir GAY 90
Mistletoe Kringle Acktion HUM 88
Jokers Wild allthewayin GROUP 82
The Gift friskygirl51 EC 81
A Christmas Huldra ShyChiWriter SF 78
Given SilverSparrow ROM 78
New Year's Chocolate Martini sirhugs INTER 78
Passing at Christmas sr71plt GAY 73
Christmas Capture geronimo_appleby NC 71
Twelfth Night Triumph TinyBeth EC 66
Tied Up with Tinsel Corpse_rider INTER 65
Just Another Fuck Zrnko_Pisku FT 65
The Christmas Present Cruise sr71plt GAY 59
"And to all a Good Night!" EdgarPleaseCain LW 58
A Naughty Girlfriend ringdingaling48 TOY 57
A Slaying Song Tonight Harlock606 NH 55
Love Awakened ZenJinni NH 50
Christmas in Eden stubborn_dreamer NH 40
Maid on Boxing Day Belongs2Beth BDSM 37
A Sub's Christmas Present AndrewJackson BDSM 35
Dormitory Slut's Christmas Break Boxlicker101 GAY 33
Scrambled Holiday sr71plt HUM 29
Keeping The Elves Busy Tiffy1 NH 29
Carol's Gifts Belongs2Beth BDSM 22
The Low Lovers of Anastelle Yrai NaokoSmith SF 18
Winter Warmth justboycrazy ROM 15
A Gift of the Season Aulcidus AUDIO 14
December Diary Benny024 GROUP 7
 
Although many pretend to know what the "sweeps" are the truth is no one knows because there is no transparancy in the system.

Votes disappear overnight on certain contest stories. There is no explanation! Scores go up! Scores go down!

It's a system that allows the QUEEN to announce whatever winners she wants since the contestants are not allowed to view or even understand what has transpired.

Not surprisingly certain authors who've publicly supported her invariably do well...​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top