Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here's my profile pic except bigger, but I'm not wearing make-up...
DELETE
 
Last edited:
Razor, I think everyone else is too scared to post now, bc we would all look so bad in comparison! You look damn good! :)
 
experiment102 said:
Razor, I think everyone else is too scared to post now, bc we would all look so bad in comparison! You look damn good! :)
Hm, that's no good. :(

I think people are being shy.
 
RazorSplitClit said:
Hmm, aren't there any others that are going to post? :(

Well I'd try crossdressing, but... uh.. I'd be scary looking. :eek: I'm -such- a bear. ^_^;
 
Wow Razor... so beautiful and very cute. Would love to give you soft gentle kisses while I stroke your cock under a skirt of yours.

Sorry.. my mind is in the gutter..
 
Razor

You are absolutely gorgeous and your pics are fantastic. Thank you so much for posting :kiss:
 
Something about crossdressers... I like 'em. It must be the panties. At least the thought that they are wearing panties. Maybe it's just that I like panties. (Don't wear them myself as I'm the regimental type)... but I sure do like them on others. Male &/or Female.

Y'all are looking good... yum :p
 
13bones said:
I like to dress up also, but have out it on hold for my wife. She knows I have but doesen't approve and I understand. I love her and don't want to lose her by giving in to my own selfishness.
I wish you luck in this. A friend of mine has been CD since he was five years old, and he's now in the same situation you are. He promised his wife he wouldn't dress anymore, and he put all his girl stuff into storage. So far he has not been successful - he still dresses in the car, and occasionally at work if he's the only one I his office. He got around the missing clothes by simply buying more, and he bought makeup, etc. I honestly feel bad for him, because he has forced himself to lie by making a promise he can't keep. I feel bad for his wife, too, and I wish she could understand and tolerate his need to do this.

So don't let dressing (or not dressing) put a strain on your marriage...but try to stay truee to yourself as well.
 
Really, were you dressed up?

Sorry if the questions are out there...... :eek:
 
Well, I'm usually undressed when I have sex :rolleyes: but yes I have sexed crossed before, but not always. It depends.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top