The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange? More than likely. Stranger? Oh i am around when i can be, just reality sometimes says "Dove, no internet for you, other things to do.":rose:

And congratulations on the new job!! :rose:

Ahhh thank you so much... thats not the only "new" thing in my life Ive lost a TON of weight well okay maybe not a TON but it feels like a ton to me.. and it allowed me to be the flight attendant I wanted to be. so I am excited... :D

and you are not STRANGE what so ever.. :cool:
Ill see ya around..;)

*jumping up and down, totallly unable to contain my excitement*
I'm going to VEGAS!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
I'm sooooo glad to get my shoes off. Heels may look good, but they are a killer to travel in. :rolleyes:

geezeeee

I never realized a spasming trapezial (SP?) muscle could induce such knee jerking, uncontrollable tears type of pain. I don't do pain for the most part & usually can block it after a bit, but this was just freaking nasty...
I would have sworn it was dislocated or torn out of the rotator cup...

*wonders how a pain slut would take it if triggered on thier body*

I don't normally take ANYTHING so the extra strength ibeuprofin & T-3's are working wonders.
Hopefully I will crash early tonight & feel ok for work tomorrow...

Last edited:
geezeeee

I never realized a spasming trapezial (SP?) muscle could induce such knee jerking, uncontrollable tears type of pain. I don't do pain for the most part & usually can block it after a bit, but this was just freaking nasty...
I would have sworn it was dislocated or torn out of the rotator cup...

*wonders how a pain slut would take it if triggered on thier body*

I don't normally take ANYTHING so the extra strength ibeuprofin & T-3's are working wonders.
Hopefully I will crash early tonight & feel ok for work tomorrow...

Glad the meds are helping. *hugs* :rose:
(and thanks again for saving me from that spider last week, lol)

You are worth wearing the frillies every day. Throw out the granny panties. Live a little.

Today doesn't feel like it should be a Monday, it should be Tuesday night. How can one day feel like it's lasted for so long?

Ya know what...I'm done. I'm sooo done. I just don't have the energy.

Last edited:
"Little angels hang above my head
and read me like an open book...
suck my blood, break my nerve,
offer me their arms..."

(Angels of the Silences, Counting Crows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back