Is It Really That Good? (closed)

AngelicaPink

Stepford Wife...Of Sorts!
Joined
May 17, 2010
Posts
1,027
Debbie McCallister, captain of the female volleyball team at the only private highschool in town, was always the last to leave the gym. She always stayed behind to help the coach organize the next day and decide who would play in the next game - but not today. She had a date with her boyfriend later and she hurried to the girl's locker room to change, her chocolate brown pony tail swinging from side to side as she ran to the shower booth.

She was a good player, not as tall or as strong as her team mates, but a good player nonetheless. Debbie made it to captain of the team for being so popular and for having so many friends in school, which what majority of the highschool population thought to be the natural order of life. She was living her dream life: popularity, a perfect body, a scholarship on the way, an extremely handsome and equally popular boyfriend, friends, money, an expensive car, designer clothes. You name it, she had it. She only had two worries in her life: who would take the position as captain of the volleyball team next year, since this was in fact her last year of highschool and her cheating boyfriend.

As Debbie showered, she immersed herself in her thoughts. Jason, the most popular boy in school, was her boyfriend. His black hair, blue eyes, baby face and completely manly body had the power to distract every girl in school and leave every guy green with envy. He was the best higschool football player in the state and she felt so important being his girlfriend that it didn't bother her that it was a loveless relationship - it was more about status than anything else. Besides, everybody knew he'd go to bed with any girl.

Their date tonight, like most of their dates, had the purpose of keeping up appearances. Showing up together at the local bar and then leaving together was part of the act. Debbie knew Jason would take her to his parent's unused apartment downtown and that they'd sleep together that night. The next day, they'd arrive together with the same clothes they wore today and social order would still be kept. Sleeping with Jason... It wasn't the best thing in the world. Sex was good, but she felt terrible and used for being just one more of Jason's booty calls. The girl's giggles pulled her out from her thoughts.

"What about you, Debbie?" Brandy asked. Brandy was her long time best friend and not even her reputation as the school's slut could end their relationship. "Don't you just love it when a guy cums inside you?" The others giggled. "When his cum mixes with yours and slowly drips down your thigh?" Brandy spoke in a deep, sexy voice, trying hard not to laugh as the other girls laughed louder and louder.

"All you girls can do is thing about sex! You sound like boys!" Debbie spoke softly but with the authority of the team captain in her voice. As she dried her long legs with her pale pink towel, she thought about what the girls were chatting about. She never let Jason cum inside her. She felt some repulse already, imagine doing it without a condom! Who knows how many girls Jason had gone to bed with, who knows what those girls had given him apart from sex. A shiver of disgust went through Debbie's spine.

As she put on her matching set of plain black lingerie, the girls were still talking about how good it felt when a guy's hot, stick cum was deep inside them. Debbie did her makeup quickly, mildly nauseated about the topic of conversation. By the time she put on her dark green mini dress, the girls were talking about the new Marc Jacobs hand bag collection. She said her goodbyes and waked out the door. She couldn't run wearing her black stilettos, but she managed to walk quickly. She was no prude, but hearing horny teenage girls going on and on about how good their boyfriends were in bed all day was a little too much some days. Debbie liked sex, hell, she loved sex - just not so much with Jason.

As she made her way to the school's front door, she passed a few groups. The music kids, making more noise than actual music trying to tune their respective instruments all at the same time, the school newspaper kids getting ready to go out to interview some locals about the increase of the gas prices and the math nerds. They were playing some stupid card game nobody else could understand. All Debbie knew was that they had cards with cartoons in them and some were more valuable than others. That was just about it. She shook her head at how stupid and childish that sounded. One of the boys looked up, it was her chemistry lab partner. He waved at her and it felt so impolite not to at least nod back that she ended up smiling at him. The teacher had made the lab groups so she ended up stuck with the nerd guy and, to be honest, she didn't even really recall his name.

Jason was in his bright red car at the door, waiting for her. She climbed in, kissed him and he drove away.

Later that night, while Jason was pounding into her being totally selfish and not even caring if she was enjoying it or not, Debbie thought about what her team mates were talking. Was it really that good having a guy cum inside you?
 
Last edited:
Jake had a very different life than most kids. By entering a private school it was known his family had money. Hell every student that went here had money in the family somewhere. But where most kids found a large social circle from that connection alone, Jake found himself on the sidelines. He wasnt very social, he didnt feel comfortable talking to people.

He had his friends of course, he didnt live in a vacuum. But those friends where limited to school and he didnt go out with them outside of school. At least not often. Sometimes he saw them at the comic shop he went to for tournaments on Friday nights, but otherwise he played computer games and watched the social world from his window.

That also didnt mean he wasnt a man in the sense of finding girls attractive. There were lots of very very attractive girls around school. The nature in the upbringing these girls had just led them to be generally hotter than public school girls. Jake never had the courage to talk to any of them, but that didnt stop his eyes from wondering around and taking in the sights. Now a days the girls like to wear skirts and tight fitting or low cut tops. He enjoyed looking at the smooth skin of cleavage that girls often showed off.

The best day of his life was when his chemistry teacher Mr. Doogle paired him with Debbie McCalister. Debbie was hot, beyond what was even average around this school. In terms of beauty Debbie was in a class by herself. Her tits looked incredible in whatever she wore, her legs were sexy and smooth, and her face could melt steel if she smiled just right. Jake's pulse raced everytime she walked close to him.

During class he had to speak with her. It was hard for him and he stumbled over his words a lot but he made due, and Debbie never seemed to blame him or make fun of him about it. When he saw her on campus outside of class he would wave or smile at her and she would usually smile back. It made him feel like he had a secret friend.

Maybe one day he woule find a way to talk to her outside of chemistry class.
 
"What?" Said Brandy a little louder that Debbie thought appropriate "You never let Jason cum inside you? Girl, you're missing out!" Brandy said, lowering her voice. "Ok, ok, you're right, he may have something nasty, some STD or something like that. He's sleeping around. And I told you time and time again, if he's sleeping around, so should you."

"I can't do that, Brandy. What if someone finds out?"

"Whatever. We need to find you a booty call!"

"Hey, I'm not about to become a slut like you!" Debbie teased her best friend. Brandy was indeed the girl who slept with all the popular guys, but Debbie never judged or made fun of her. "Listen, I need to go now. Chemistry class, you know. See you!" She said, kissing her friend on the cheek.

Debbie made her way to Chemistry class and sat by her lab partner. The teacher was telling them about how important it was to know where organic solvents were deposited because it was potentially dangerous to the environment to let them go down the drain.

"Jake?" She whispered. If that wasn't his name, he wouldn't answer and wouldn't know Debbie never knew his name. He looked at her. "Sorry, organic solvents are the ones that have carbon, right?" She asked though she knew the answer already.

Jake was a nice guy, always kind to her and not one of the guys that seemed to undress her with every look they gave her. The teacher finished the class eventually and the students made their way out. Jake left the class alone and Debbie felt sorry for him; she knew what it felt like to feel alone with other people around, it was a little bit like what she felt when she was with her boyfriend.

"So, Jake... Never mind me asking, but what's the name of that game you and your friends play? The one with those cards, you know?" Debbie thought that being seen talking to a nerd kid outside the class room would be good for him, as he'd have something to brag about to his friends and would be good for her, to be seen as magnanimous and also, to ask Jake to do her part of the lab report for her. Highschool social life was nothing but a game. At least that was what she told herself. She saw a little more of herself in Jake than she cared to admit.
 
It wasnt an uncommon thing for Debbie to ask him for answers in class. That was how school worked after all. The popular kids got answers from the smart ones. It has happened since the beginning of time and will happen until the end of time. So when Debbie asked him about the carbon based organisms he varified that she was correct. To be honest it made him feel good just knowing that she thought about him. Albiet breifly, he was a thought in her mind and he liked that.

The day has been going fine up to that point. Mostly a normal sunny day listening to boring lectures on shit he already knew. He played a few games with his buddy at lunch and lost both of them. So mostly he was thinking on how to better his deck in order to beat his friend. The guy spent rediculous amounts of time online looking up good combos though and Jake didnt want to play that seriously.

Where the day really got strange was after chemistry class. He was walking down the hall after just leaving when he found Debbie walking beside him. She had asked him something, but he was shocked to see her so close or even speaking to him outside the class room. She asked against about the card game and he blinked. Of all the things she could have possibly asked him that was a question so out of left field he needed to hear it twice.

He swallowed and looked at her, "Umm its called Magic: the Gathering." He told her. He glanced around and then looked back her. "Can i ask why you would want to know that? I mean I play it and even i think it is uber nerdy. Which doesnt exactly strike me as your kind of thing." He said realizing that this was the biggest conversation they had ever had outside of the classroom.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry." Was Jake offended, she thought "I'm just curious. I see you boys play it all the time and I like to know stuff. So I don't feel like some regular empty brained athlete." She giggled.

Jake, though defensive, seemed nice. He was different from the others and though he stumbled on his words a little when he talked to her, he was the less intimidated by the more popular kids. They walked together in silence for a moment, heading towards their next class, Biology. They weren't lab partners on this one, Debbie was paired with Brandy.

Brandy saw Debbie and Jake arrive together and straightened her back. She was sitting in their usual spot already and as soon as Debbie sat by her side she asked:

"Is that your idea of a suitable booty call? What are you, nuts?" Debbie raised her eyebrow at her friend. She had to shut Brandy up before someone overheard their conversation and thought it was serious!

"Brandy, think! If we hook up, no one will believe it even if he tells. It's perfect and pretty cleaver if I do say so myself." Actually, had Debbie been looking for a booty call, Jake would be a good choice. But she wasn't.

A couple of days passed, a couple of Chemistry classes passed. Debbie tried to chat to Jake every now and then but, to be honest, he didn't reply much. Debbie declared he was just shy - who wouldn't like to be seen talking to her?
 
Jake was a bit unconfortable talking to Debbie. And as the days past she seemed to talk to him more and more. As crazy as it sounded she seemed to talk about the card game he played a lot as well. He didnt know if she was actually interested, or what. Still it was kind of nice to have something to talk to her about.

On Monday morning Jake set a carefully wrapped gift box on her desk before she came into the class. On the box he wrote: "in case you ever want to learn how to play." Over the weekend he had bought her a starter deck, not that he ever thought she would play, but she had inquired about the game enough. Maybe she might be interested in learning. Surely he could teach her.

When she came into the room he smiled at her and told her, "Looks like youve got a secret admirer." He teased softly.
 
Debbie looked at the package, then at Jake.

"Who? Me?" She looked around with her big green eyes. She opened the box quickly, like a child on Christmas morning. She loved receiving presents, not for the present herself, but for knowing someone cared about her enough to gve her something nice. Jason had never given her a present unless it was Christmas or her Birthday. Valentine's day's gift had always been an extra hard fuck.

Debbie looked at the deck of cards and then smiled sweetly at Jake. "Thank you so much, that's so nice of you." She kissed his cheek, though maybe she shouldn't have. Someone could see that. She blushed slightly. "But I can't play..."
 
Jake turned bright red when she kissed his cheek. He never had a girl do that before. It made him feel wamr and tingle all over. Well that wasnt completely true, crazy aunts and grandmas have kissed his cheek but they sidnt count. What Jake liked the best was that she liked the gift, which he definately didnt expect.

He nodded, "Well yeah I know. But i thought that if you had a deck you might want to learn. Which i could teach you." He blushed, "Although maybe im just trying to find more reasons to talk to you." He told her.

"My parents tell me to get out of my shell more, and since you and i have been talking aa bit, i figure if i could talk to you more. Well it might be good experience for me you know?" He told her softly.
 
"So I'll be your little pet experiment?" She giggled.

She was warming up to Jake and accepted his offer to teach her to play that card game. She imagined it would be hard and involve a lot of math, but it could be fun. Just as long and nobody knew that.

Someone did see the kiss on Jake's cheek: Brandy. She went on and on during lunch about people like them shouldn't mingle with people like Jake. Brandy even asked Jason what he thought about the popular kids mixing with the nerds. Jason was obviously against it. Unless it involved sex, Debbie thought.

Debbie picked up her phone to text Jake. Maybe spending time with a nice guy for once in her life wasn't so bad after all. Brandy's idea of having a booty call was completely out of the question, but a new friend wasn't!

"Hey Jake! When's a good time for a Magic: the Gathering lesson? Can't wait to open my new deck." She hit SEND. There, the damage was done.
 
Jake spent the rest of the day super excited. He was looking forward to teaching Debbie how to play. He found himself wanting a friend in her, someone to talk too and keep company. Maybe Debbie might be interested in being his first girlfriend. That was a new concept, a girlfriend. How crazy would that be? Jake of all people with a girlfriend? Incredible.

Of course he was just getting ahead of himself. She hadnt even hung out with him yet and he was thinking about being her boyfriend....besides...didnt she already have one.

Jake was on his way home when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He was happy to see it was a text from Debbie asking when they could meet up. He grinned and sent her back : "Im free everyday after school. So i could meet you whenever you have time."
 
"We have a big game on Thursday. How about meeting after school on Friday? My place at 4?" Debbie texted back, hoping Jake would agree to going to her house.
A public place like her favorite coffee shop wouldn't do, they could be seen; the library wouldn't do either, she suspected they'd have to talk. Yes, her parents mansion near the river was discreet enough.

The week went by quickly, with Debbie driving all her attention to the game. Her team won, but not for much. She was disappointed at how her team played, the girls were clearly distracted.

"Girls, girls!" She said in the locker room after the game. "You need to focus! We almost lost the game. We didn't play well together out there today. What's happening?"

"Geez, Debbie! Chill! We won and that's all that matters." Answered a girl with short golden hair.

"Yeah, Debbie, what's the matter? Isn't Jason keeping you calm and giving you an energy outlet?" Said another girl, a comment about which all of the others giggled.

Debbie went out with her boyfriend that night again but once time came for their scheduled sex, she said she was too tired for it. Debbie jerked Jason off and pretended to fall asleep right after. How much longer could she sustain this sort of fake relationship?

The next friday morning, she and Jake met at Chemistry class as usual.
 
Jake was thrilled that she wanted to meet up for real. Plus she invited him to her house. That was uncanny, to think that he was going ti be at Debbie's house. Him! Of all people. He spent the week shaking in excitement. The problem was she didnt want to meet until Friday and it was only Monday.

As he predicted the week went by extremely slowly. Each day past at an agonizingly slow pace. Sure he saw Debbie in class, but there was no freedom to talk to her there unless it was in a lab situation. Still he smiled and was as friendly with her as he could be during class. On Thursday ue thought about going to her game to cheer her on. But when he figured that too many people that were not friendly with him would be there. So he decided against it.

Friday did eventually arrive and Jake made sure to pack up his cards in his backpack so he could go to Debbies house right after school. As he left his home he did take a moment to stop and put on some cologne and smell nice. After school Jake headed to Debbie's house, abd though he didnt have the address everyone in school knew where her big ass house was.

He was stopped at the gatehluse by a big security guard, "Can I help you?"

Jake swallowed and said, "Im umm....Im here to see Debbie. She told me to come over."
 
Debbie was glad and happy when she heard Jake was at the door. She had just finished changing to something more comfortable - a simple short shirt dress, all black, and black flats. As soon as she saw Jake at the door, she ran to him and kissed his cheek again. It was not a big deal kissing a friend here in her house where nobody would see it.

"I'm glad you found the house!" Debbie said, taking Jake's hand mindlessly and leading him to the living room. "I have the cards here, already. Where would you like to sit?" She gestured towards all the comfortable sitting areas.

There was a huge white couch in front of a TV almost as big as the side wall of her squared living room; two deep navy arm chairs near the window with a table between them that served as a chess and card table once it was opened and another comfortable petrol blue couch near the wall opposed to the TV near several shelves of books.

The room had cream colored heavy drapes and a dark blue and white Persian carpet that occupied most of the dark wood floor. The room had two small and modern chandeliers, squared and with a clean design hanging from the ceiling.
 
Jake blushed as she kissed his cheek. Why did that make him feel so good. Maybe a girls touch was just that awesome. Which explained why most guys just focused solely on getting laid. Was sex that good that it aas something to chase like a dog after a bone? Jake had no idea, but he was starting to become interested in it.

Debbie's house was amazing. It was actually a mansion not just a big house. His family had moneu, but not mansion houses money. It was funny that no matter how well off you were there was always someone else that boggled your mind with wealth. It was amazing that Debbie was as nice as she was. Most rich girls tend to be spoiled cunts, like Debbies friend Brittney or Brady or something like that. Jake thought she was a bitch so he didnt pay attention to her name.

After looking around the room Jake suggested sitting by the coffe table as they would need the space for the cards. "Get ready for the nerdiest thing ever." He warned her with a smile. Then he took out his deck and began to show her the basics. He told her about the colors of magic and how the resources in the game worked. He talked about damage and game winning. Then he told her to take out her deck and they worked through some mock games.

After a little while Debbie was able to play her deck out without Jake's help. However the starter deck wasnt strong enough to beat Jake's crafted deck so she was only able to beat him when he let her.

"See its not that hard to play." He told her digging in his backpack. "Here now we can make your deck better. I bought you a bunch of booster packs that we can use to swap out bad cards for better cards." He set the packs on the table for her to open. "Maybe youll get lucky, your deck is green and white and these booster packs might have the white angel planeswalker in them. That will be a very powerful card." He explained with a smile.
 
The game was indeed nerdy. And not so easy as she thought it would be at first. Totally not childish and she had imagined.

"White Angel Planeswalker..." Debbie repeated slowly. "Sounds almost sexy!" She giggled and winked at Jake. The more time they spent together, the more she felt like they could be friends. Jake would a friend different from all the so-called friends she had at school.

Debbie opened the packages Jake bought her with delight. Her eyes twinkled - maybe she was turning into a nerd!

"Listen, can I offer you something to eat or drink? I really feel like I owe you a lot already. I mean, you're always helping me in class, you bough me so much fun stuff, you're giving me lessons... You'll soon think I have no manners!" She stood by Jake's side, looking down to him. She felt good with Jake, she didn't feel alone. She took her hand once more before he could answer and led him to the kitchen to fix him some juice and a sandwich.
 
How could he tell her to keep kissing his cheek. He liked that a lot. Kinda sad if he really thought about it. Still though if hanging out with her kept getting him kisses, then sign his ass up. He smirked as she stood up beside him, "Dont worry about....." she took his hand and they dart through the halls to her kitchen.

Everything in the kitchen was made of marble. The counters, the cabinets, the refridgerator door, everything. It was a very nice kitchen, he whistled softly. He watched Debbie fly around the kitchen snagging up sandwich fixens and dishes. She looked great doing it.

Jake leaned on the counter and smiled at her, "You must be an amazing girlfriend Debbie. For once Im actually jealous of Jason, cause he is kind of a prick and doesnt deserve you. Err....i mean he it a dick to me. Im sure he is nice to you though." Jake blushed and looked down. "Sorry I shouldnt have said anything."
 
"Yeah" Debbie said, visibly sad "He isn't the nicest person ever. I'm sorry he's mean to you. You're a nice guy" She said, rubbing his arm warmly. "Here's food!" She said.

The new friends sat on the bar stools and quietly ate their food. After swallowing the last of her juice, Debbie said.

"You said I could be a nice girlfriend... What's your girlfriend going to think if she ever knows you said that?"
 
Jake ate his sandwich slowly. It was great and he wanted to savor it. He could hear the kind of sadness in her voice, like speaking about Jason was upsetting to her. He felt bad about bringing it up and he was about to say sorry when she asked him about his girlfriend. He looked at her midchew. How could she even think that he had a girlfriend? He was so obviously single and alone that the fact that she could think he had a girl was mindboggling.

"I dont have a girlfriend. Debbie i am an uber nerd. Girls in our school dont dig nerds. Ive never had a girlfriend in my life." He told her. "What do your friends say when they see me....im guessing they snicker at very least right?"

He sighed, "Ive been good with it mostly. I play video games and look at porn on the net." He winked at her. "Typical guy stuff."
 
Debbie couldn't believe such a nice guy didn't have a girlfriend. Sure, it wouldn't be one of the popular girls in her group, but there were nerd girls... right?

Debbie blushed crimsom when Jake mentioned porn. She wasn't expecting that! She had looked at porn herself, but admitting it to someone she barely knew was completely out of line.

She stood up to pick up the dishes to wash them. She leaned over Jake's shoulder to pick his dish up, her boobs touching his shoulder, her face close to his. She turned her head to the side and smiled at Jake, looking deep into his eyes. He was really becoming a good company.
 
Jake instantly regretting the joke because Debbie got very very silent. She took her dish away then came back for his, leaning over him to grab for it. Jake felt her breast press against his back and his eyes widened just a bit. He froze and turned his head toward her, she was looking at him smiling softly. Was she going to kiss him for real? Would she do that? He felt his pulse begin to race at the thought of his first kiss.

But she had a boyfriend. There was no way she would kiss him. He licked his lips gently and said, "Debbie i am sorry if i offended you. I was only trying to joke around." He told her, not wanting her to be upset with him. Even though she was smiling he wondered if she would ever invite him back.

He had never hung out with a girl before. And surely not one as hot as Debbie. She was like the top hottie in school and Jake found himself really wanting to be friends with her. He liked being able to talk to her. It made him feel good that a geek like him could be friends with a girl like her.

He wondered what it would be like if Debbie and he hooked up. The chaos that it would bring to school. Jason was a prick, everyone kneq that and still Debbie was with him. She didnt need that shithead. She needed a nice guy. Someone that wouldnt hurt her or take advantage of her. Not that Jake felt like she should date him, but surely she could find a nicer guy than Jason right?

"Maybe it is time for me to go. I dont want to eat up your whoke friday night. You probably have a party or date or something right?" He asked shifting off the stool.
 
"No, not really." Debbie said, washing the two dishes and glasses. "I was out last night." She said. Should she invite Jake to stay a while longer? Her parents were out of town, so she was all alone in a huge house. The only person around was the body guard at the door. "Would you like to stay for a couple of games longer?"

The truth was, Debbie felt a little lonely today. Jake made it easier to bear, so much so she even forgot about her cell phone. It probably had missed calls and texts from her school friends, but that didn't matter.
 
Jake smiled as he came up to help dry the dishes as she finished with them. "Yeah I can stay. My parents always assume im home so they probably dont even know im gone." He said. "I guess when you are always the good kid they dont worry about you too much. I think i need to start getting into trouble." He smiled and gave her a nudge. "Hey you wanna go like spit on cars or something?"

He gave her a wink. "Actually ill look through your new cards and try to make the deck better. Then you have a better shot of beating me." He smiled. "But im gonna start trying harder on you." He chuckled.
 
Debbie laughed out loud. This wasn't going to be an easy game!

They had a lot of fun during the card game and then said their goodbyes. Debbie kissed Jake's cheek again, taking a little more time than strictly needed. Jake's touch was gentle and warm, even if Debbie was technically touching him and not the other way around.

"I'd love to see you soon! I promise I'll look up some card combos online!"
 
Jake smiled and actually put his hand on her hip as she hugged him goodbye. She was so warm against him. He liked her a lot, and it made him sad that he would never be with her. It was also strange to have feelings for a girl now. He had spent a long time ignoring those hormones and now they were bubbling all up at once.

On the way home he thought about nothing but her. The way she smelled, felt and sounded all filled his mind over and over again. By the time he got home he found himself needing badly to jerk off. So he took a shower and relieve himself before going to play videi games for the night. It was too early too go to bed and he needed to get his mind off Debbie anyway.

While he sat there at his computer he looked at his phone and decided to text her anyway. "Hey hows the big ass house all alone?" He texted.
 
Debbie turned on the TV and stared at it blankly for far too long. She didn't even know what she was watching. Having Jake around had been great, but made her feel more and more like she needed to get rid of Jason. Sure, he was good for her popularity and for school, but she was pretty sure there were better guys around. Jake was a better guy. He was a total nerd, unsuitable to be her boyfriend, but still, a better guy.

She kept that train of thought for a couple of hours. Eventually, she heard her phone ringing, she had gotten a text message. She searched for the device, eventually finding it in her jacket's pocket. She had five missed calls about seven text messages, all from different people. Jason, Brandy and others had called. The last text message, however was from Jake.

"Very lonely" she answered quickly. It was the honest truth. Debbie felt like she could be honest and truthful with Jake.
 
Back
Top