Any straight guys ever sucked a cock out of curiosity?

bi-curiosity

Illion,

I think you've got it right. We define ourselves by what gender we receive our sexual-emotional support from. Keyser711 doesn't seem to get it. He wants to brand anyone with a G who deviates from his idea of straightness. Those of us men who engage in a one-time act with a man simply out of curiosity are no more gay than if we persuaded our girlfriends or spouse to bring another woman as a one-time thing, or if our GF surprised us with a 3-way for our birthday or some such. Isolated experimentation cannot determine one's sexual orientation.
 
With reference to the cock sucking, being classed as gay and all that. Many moons ago, when I was married, my wife and I did the swapping scene and yes, I sucked his cock, it felt the right thing to do at the time. He was in my wife's pussy, I was licking her too...it slipped and..I took it...nothing wrong with it.

Like weathered, I class myself as straight and love the females, but it was fun and should be at least TRIED. If you never try it, you won't know if you like it. The women seem to love to watch it anyway!
 
footman9876 said:
Its a pretty simple question, I am straight but sometimes I see some pretty nice, big, hard cocks and wonder what it would be like to suck one to orgasm. I am not gay, I am not attracted to guys at all, but I think I want to blow a very well hung guy just one time to see what it is like.

Anyone ever done this? No gays, I just want responses from straight guys.
I now what your saying there I was looking thru the pic feedback thread the other night and There was a cock that I saw that I started to fantisize about sucking it.
I'm not gay or anything it was just a very odd arouseing feeling I told My SO about it and the thought turned her on.
 
I don't think sucking a cock necessarily makes you bi or gay. Many people are sexually adventoruous and they should be allowed to experiment and explore before someone else conclude what they are. And, if a guy once sucked a cock or had anal sex with another man and didn't like it, would _that_ make him gay? I certainly think not. If you really like the sex, i guess you can be a bisexual when it comes to 'fucking' while you can be heterosexual when it comes to being emotionally and romantically involved with someone.

I think people should be allowed to try out whatever they are curious about given they get the opportunity and the circumstances are right. And how would that harm you, it's just sex anyway! ;)
 
Ok as one who will admit to sucking cock let me put it this way, like many of you have said you have fantasized about sucking a cock at least once, some have admitted to mutual masturbation and even some experimentation during school years, and some just want to label everyone here who will openly discuss these emotions an actions as gay or bi.

I agree that gay or by or hetro can be determine by the person who gives your emotional support. Yes I do meet with someone several times during the year for the purpose of performing oral sex on him, it is my fantasy and also a form of sexual relief that I don't get from my wife, I guess it is what would be considered to being on the dangerous side or something. I enjoy both giving and receiving oral sex. I like to give it more than to receive and although my wife and I do practice oral sex it is not to the degree that I would like. Therefore I have an oppurtunity to have longer episodes of oral sex that I can give rather than receive.

I do not have any feelings for this person and I am not attracted to him at all. I work in an industry that requires showering with fellow workers at the end of a shift in an open shower room and I do not find my self attracted to any of them. I have had a desire to suck one or another's cock over the years but only because of its size or proportions not because I was attracted to the owner.

I guess what point I am trying to make is what your are, be it either hetro, bi, or gay is for you to decide and not to worry about what someone else wants to label you for your actions. So maybe all of us who have certain desires to suck cock have some level of bisexualality in them, who cares, it is all about who you go home to.

The question that started all of this was about sucking another man's cock. Yes I have done it, I enjoy oral sex and it fills that need I have and therefore I enjoy it, if you feel the urge and can find someone who will take part in your experiment do it, if you like it there is nothing wrong with it, if you don't like it it can be a one time thing. It doesn't make you gay unless you already are and need to confirm your orientation. Is there something wrong with being able to please both a man and a woman. And if you do it during a threesome what difference does that make you are still doing it, does it now mean you don't want the pussy as well.

Lets get back to the orginal question ok.:devil:
 
I guess a lot of guys can't answer the original question because they haven't done it yet even tho they might want to try. For myself i can say that given the right circumstances and in a safe environment with people i could trust, i'd "try out" just about anything sexual. Not only for pleasure, but out of curiousity.

That way i could get to know exactly what i'd enjoy and what i'd not enjoy. And i would know how it felt too, even if i didn't plan on doing it again. I think many of us are waiting for a chance like that, to try out things without fear of being caught, infected with something or humiliated. If i was 'excited' and horny enough at the moment, i'd probably go through the whole gay sex thing even if i consider myself heterosexual. If you have nothing to lose, why not give in and gain some experience?

I doubt that i ever will get an opportunity like that tho. I guess most of us don't :(
 
If you suck a cock you are not a straight guy. You are gay and just don't want to admit it.
 
Everyone has their own opinion on this, whether you are gay or not, because either we have sucked a cock or would like to find out what it's like. We also know our preferences when we go home and in our hearts, others maybe just a bit homophobic. I've been with the same woman for 28 years, and when I was in my teens I had an experience or two, so your sayng I'm gay? I think she would beg to differ with you on that one, smile.
 
Whilst I love pizza, lasagne, and tomato sauce I can't eat regular tomatoes. They taste horrible! It's the same thing with strawberries. Love strawberry flavour but not the fruit. Yuck!

Why do people label me a hypocrite when I feel this way about sex? I don't feel morally superior because I don't do strawberries.

illion
 
My wife says she wants to see me do it as I've been there when she did oral with a female firend of hers.
 
I would prefer to have a woman there when I tried it, just in case it's not me (but I doubt that, I would definitely finish it, just to find out exactly what it's like and why I LOVE someone to swallow me)
 
I Did It

Well I did in a threesome. I meet a couple online and set up a meetint at a hotel lounge for drinks and within a few minutes we were in the room. That night I tasted another mans cum for the first time. I fucked his wife and blew my load in her pussy and then her and I 69ed with her on top while her husband fucked her from behind while I was eating her cum filled pussy and right befor he blew his load he pulled out of his wife and shoved his dick in my mouth and I began to suck on it while I stroked it till he blew his hot load in my mouth. It was so hot when his wife turned around and frenched kissed me and cleaned up her husbands cum that spilled out of my mouth. Well if that makes me gay now then so be it. It was great and we plan to meet again and I cant wait.
 
labels labels labels...
, speaking as a female here, sicne mike is sleeping, perhaps its just the guys i know, or the types of conversations i tend to get into , but most men will admit to at least a curiousity, does that make them bi , no , does the act make one somehow, magically "not straight".. and therefore bi or gay...
no...

thoughts are thoughts and actions are actions, i cant see how someone with one or 2 same sex experiences, no matter how indepth they were, that person cannot be labeled bi, or gay...

its just not right...

why do you need to label anyhow?, cant a person just be a person looking for fullfillment.. you know , something better than a hand job?, or a dildo?

For example.
i consider myself a straight female, in otherwords i dont label myself as bi, but i have had same sex exp, one for 2 months(with no actual sexual contact, just hugging , cuddling holding hands) and the other was just a 1 time fling

what does it boil down to , men , you can be curious about sex with a guy , and you can even act on it, dont think for a minute that makes you "gay", it makes you normal , and open to your own feelings... damn, what woman wouldnt want an open man , even if he had had MM sexual experiences, heck , theres a good majority of women who get turned on simply by talking about seeing two men together too.... :)
C'est la vie
 
footman9876 said:
Its a pretty simple question, I am straight but sometimes I see some pretty nice, big, hard cocks and wonder what it would be like to suck one to orgasm. I am not gay, I am not attracted to guys at all, but I think I want to blow a very well hung guy just one time to see what it is like.

Anyone ever done this? No gays, I just want responses from straight guys.

I'm married, have been for several years. My wife and I are both bi. That is to say, we both find the idea of some form of sexual encounter with someone of the same sex a turn on.

If you'd asked some years ago wether I was bi, I'd have said no. Then, after a couple of beers one night (and I mean only a couple), I went down on my mate.

I still prefer women, and I have never tried anal. This doesn't mean that I won't, just that I haven't.

As far as I can see, there appears to be a whole lot of grey area when it comes to people's sexuality. we all know what our preference is, but that should not preclude us from trying and enjoying other forms of sex, be they "gay", "lesbian" or "bi".

These are just words we use to categorise an otherwise complicated situation. On the whole, I belive that most people who are comfortable with their sexuality and themselves, have a degree of bisexuality.

The real issue for you is do I want to do it? If you do then you should, regardless of what other poeple might think in the unlikely event that they find out.

When I first did it, it took me a couple of days to deal with it in my own mind. I questioned my own sexuality, and came to the conclusion that I was bisexual. After all, I'd had a sexual encounter with another man.

Some poeple will tell you that bisexual people are confused. Me? I believe that we're just lucky. We get the best of both worlds.



Ifits
 
think

I think this needs to get a bump. there must be some new info on it?
 
what new info could there be on an intrinsically subjective question that was last active over a decade ago?

ed
 
Actually, there is new info: nipers, there's now a whole forum that was created to get the "straight" men with cock fetishes off the GLBT Board.
 
When I was about 13 or so I sucked the next door neighbor, a year older than me and he came in my mouth. Next thing like that was when I was in college and hitch hiking, I was picked up by a gay guy. We didn't call them gay back then. I was heading about 150 miles to0 see my girlfriend. He offered to drive me all the way if I let him suck me off. I agreed, he did it, it was really good, and he kept his part of the deal and drove me all the way Richmond. Since then I would on occasion get involved with sucking or getting sucked by another guy and rnjoyed it. I consider myself, as a previous poster said, on the straight side of bi. Later my 2nd wife and I got into swinging in a very big way. She found out soon she was bi and we ate many a pussy together. Bi men were not usually out in the open in that lifestyle. But we did a lot of 3somes and with other couples where the guy was bi, so I was involved that way. I would never do anal either way with a man. I real did and still do enjoying the taste of cum. My present wife is very religious and knows nothing of my past, very little anyway. She knows I had a very active sex life and she enjoys sex. My only way of tasting cum is from her pussy after I have fucked her. She is very ok with this and I am very glad. Hope this gives you another look at sucking another guy. I do it because for some reason I really like the tase of cum.
 
Back
Top