pregnant mother son incest

BEST MOTHER SON PREGGY IDEA


  • Total voters
    55

every_mothers_lover

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Posts
244
I Need Ideas On A Different Way Of Writing A Story About A Mother Who Is Cheating Secretly On Her Hubby With Her Friends Son (who She Gets Preg By) And Her Son Finds Out By Seeing Her Scantly Clad In His Friends Van Driving Through The Outskirts Of Town.

So He Confronts Her And Finds Out About Her Sexcapades With Him And He Blackmails Her Into Becoming His Slave.

And She Becomes The Typical Bare Foot And Pregnant Housewife For Her Hubby, Son.

Your Comments Will Be Appreciated.
 
what do you need help with? sounds like you've got it going on- just write it.
 
I also think that you already got a good story line. Write it up buddy, it's one hot idea :nana:
 
Gee, it says that FTW666 is experienced. But after his reply that Mom should get preggers by her daughter, I'm not real sure what he's sexperienced at.

As I understand things, she has at least gotten pregnant by her husband once or twice, since she already has a son and a daughter.

She's seen with her friend's son and is pregnant by him.

Her son blackmails her into being her slave. (You don't say whether she becomes his sex slave or if he just makes her do his homework)

Sure, go ahead and make her pregnant by her son. Then the daughter's boyfriend can get a piece of her and get her pregnant as well.

Then the mailman can get her pregnant. The OB/GYN that's been delivering all these babies is going to want to find out why she keeps getting pregnant by all these different men. He'll need to sample fuck the slut and of course, get her pregnant as well.

Eventually, the husband will figure out that not all of the mixed race kids are his.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, keep the number of pregnancies down. Throw in too many and people will not like your story a whole lot.

Jenny
 
JRaven said:
Eventually, the husband will figure out that not all of the mixed race kids are his.

:rolleyes:


Jenny

unless Dad is too busy impregnating daughter, and Daughter's bf's mom, etc....

:devil: ;)
 
sirhugs said:
unless Dad is too busy impregnating daughter, and Daughter's bf's mom, etc....

:devil: ;)


And as FTW666 would have it, he also impregnates his son.
 
FTW666 said:
by daughter

Sorry if I've been having too much fun at your expense. :rose:
I thought it was funny. I'm sure it was just a matter of confusing the story line or perhaps it was meant to be funny. But, don't get mad at me. I'm just pulling you leg a little.
Jenny
 
JRaven said:
And as FTW666 would have it, he also impregnates his son.

so then they get millions froom a tabloid, and invest in an offshore floating Incest cruise ship?
 
I like that the mother is having an on going affair with her daughter's boyfriend. How about the son is out partying and spots a couple going at it in a parked car. For kicks and giggles, he sneaks up to the car and finds that the woman in the car is his mother and the guy is his sister's boyfriend.

(I'm just restating the original idea of every_mothers_lover)

The son waits until he is at home alone with his mother and confronts her. The mother realizes that the son is not upset because she is cheating on his father, but because he is jealuous of his sister's boyfriend. She is astonished that her son wants to have sex with her and is willing to expose her affair is she doesn't please him they way he wants.

Meanwhile, father and daughter are being very careful to keep their affair a secret. Their ritual lunch date at a motel is discovered by the son. The son can hardly believe it. He realizes that if this affair is discovered, it would blow his arrangement with his mother. The son decides to confront his sister.

The sister begs her brother to keep her secret. The brother agrees, but she would have to allow him to have his way with her whenever he wanted.

The mother and daughter are very careful with their continued affairs and use condoms (with the father and boyfriend), but the son/brother refuses to use condoms. Other forms of birth control is out of the question for some reason. Anyways, the son knocks up his mother and sister.

The mother and daughter scramble to have sex without condoms with their rightfully respected mates. The father thinks he has gotten both his wife and daughter pregnant, and the boyfriend thinks that he has gotten his girlfriend and her mother pregnant.

The mother and daughter allow the father and boyfriend to think what they want, but they know that the son is the father of their babies. The women also are enjoying the fucking and torture the brother is putting them through.

Just to be clear, the mother and daughter do not know that the son is blackmailing the other.
 
why would the fact Dad is fucking Sis necessarily mean its okay with Dad that Mom is fucking Son?
 
Pregnant boys

JRaven said:
And as FTW666 would have it, he also impregnates his son.
That's not funny Jenny!! That happened to a friend of mine in high school. His dad got him pregnant, and while he carried ok, the birth was absolutely HORRENDOUS!!!! Damn that delivery hurt. LOL
 
easyman67 said:
That's not funny Jenny!! That happened to a friend of mine in high school. His dad got him pregnant, and while he carried ok, the birth was absolutely HORRENDOUS!!!! Damn that delivery hurt. LOL

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

That was good!
 
sirhugs said:
why would the fact Dad is fucking Sis necessarily mean its okay with Dad that Mom is fucking Son?

It doesn't. The father doesn't know that the son found out about his affair. The only ones that know that the son found out is the mother and the sister, who the son is fucking.
 
Puzzled

I'll never understand the thrill (or believability) of these "son impregnates mother / father impregnates daughter" stories. They seem to exist only to provide humiliation and always end with lots of fucked up people.

Beyond my dislike and confusion over this sub-category of the Incest genre, this particular idea has three major flaws:

1. "the son/brother refuses to use condoms. Other forms of birth control is out of the question for some reason."

"Some reason" isn't compelling enough. Why doesn't he? Just because he's a prick? Is it because he's an utter moron?

2. "The women also are enjoying the fucking and torture the brother is putting them through."

Huh? Are you kidding me? The mother enjoys all this?

3. The father in this story would have to be a complete moron.

Just my two cents. I just don't get it...
 
Flashlight7.5 said:
I'll never understand the thrill (or believability) of these "son impregnates mother / father impregnates daughter" stories. They seem to exist only to provide humiliation and always end with lots of fucked up people.

Beyond my dislike and confusion over this sub-category of the Incest genre, this particular idea has three major flaws:

1. "the son/brother refuses to use condoms. Other forms of birth control is out of the question for some reason."

"Some reason" isn't compelling enough. Why doesn't he? Just because he's a prick? Is it because he's an utter moron?

2. "The women also are enjoying the fucking and torture the brother is putting them through."

Huh? Are you kidding me? The mother enjoys all this?

3. The father in this story would have to be a complete moron.

Just my two cents. I just don't get it...


Adding my opinion:

1. What makes you think that the son would refuse to use condoms? He'd have to be asked to refuse. I wouldn't write that in the story. Doesn't had anything useful.

2. What torture? The brother is fucking them, not blinding and spanking them. I'm not kidding. The mother is out to get fucked and ends up getting fucked by her own son.

3. The father is living his fantasy of fucking his own daughter, without interruption. Are you saying that the father is a moron, because he doesn't know that his son is blackmailing his wife and daughter for sex? I'd put it to you that he is only concern with getting what he want and not getting caught.

Unprotected sex leads to pregnacies. Do you need help with that? Male and female, sperm and egg. Any questions?

The mother may find it humiliating to be blackmail into sex by her own son, but I think you're over thinking the fiction here.
 
Mother son consentual incest pregnancy is the BEST. I made mother PREGNANT & am PROUD

I am in a REAL mother son relationship (read my other posts for details) and am PROUD to say I made her pregnant and it was the greatest day of my life when my mother gave birth Jto our baby.

I know many people fantasise about it, but it really does happen. Just most people stay quiet about or for some reason hide their relationship. So, for others...

I used to have similar desires for my mother for many years but repressed them. Then I found out about other REAL mother son couples, so knew it was possible, and slowly let my mother know how I felt, and she actually felt the same. Don't listen to everyone online, follow your own heart. Test the waters and see how your mother feels. If she accepts your advances, keep going (but slowly if you want a long term love thing, or fast if you want a lust thing before she changes her mind), but just be careful about her feelings as you don't want to ruin your relationship if nothing happens. However, once you have sex, it does change things. Worst case she is unhappy and it becomes a one-night thing, best case you become lovers.

I took me a year to slowly seduce my mother. But now our life is incredible. We make love all the time and it is amazing. Best of all, SHE wanted to get pregnant by me, despite fact it would make our relationship public, but our love was so intense and strong we DID have a gorgeous baby together (no health problems despite what everyone writes on internet), and we now live as husband and wife. In fact we are actively trying for a another baby.

Words cannot described how incredible it is, especially when some of our friends come over who knew us before as mother and son and now accept and socialize with us as a couple (especially my mothers friends as they are life long friends and do not tell our past relationship to public but always introduce us as a couple and even to this day it is thrilling when we go around their house and meet any new relatives or friends for first time).

Anyway, I know my situation is very rare, and most relationships do not progress to that level, but even so mother-son consentual love is still amazing and worth pursuing if you can.
 
Ok I get the gist, search for every old Mother and son post and then cut and paste a similar or same reply.

I should not have noticed earlier.

lol
 
Ok I get the gist, search for every old Mother and son post and then cut and paste a similar or same reply.

I should not have noticed earlier.

lol

That's because the most relevant threads presented by literotica happen to be old (but not dead/closed) ones.
 
Back
Top