Forget The Guy Closed for Mathildis

It needed some further encouragement from Sue, before Emma understood completely what was expected from her, but Sue had no problem getting Emma's face between her legs. Carefully she kissed her friend between her legs, before her tongue explored Sue's pussy. She was very shy and careful in her play
 
Sue shudderred upon contact from Emma's tongue. At first she just ran her fingers through Emma's hair but as Emma explored more and got a bit more comfortable Sue found herself grabbing the hair tightly, "Fuck yes, wonderful my sweet cunt lapper!"
Sue pulled Emma's head tight to her cunt and began wriggling wrapping her ankles around her girlfriend.
 
Emma had the feeling she had no other option but to lick, so she did exactly that, drowning in the juices of Sue. Her tongue focused on the lips of Sue's pussy, not yet daring to explore deeper. With the way Sue wriggled, Emma felt the wetness getting all over her face.
 
"Oh yes, deeper, yes,don't forget clit," Sue moaned as her juices flowed freely getting more and more excited.
 
Slowly Emma's tongue dipped into the pussy of Sue. She had no idea what she was doing, both because she was drunk and because this was the first time she was licking another girl, so Sue would have to keep saying what she wanted or push Emma to do it.
 
"Your tongue feels great, just think of what you like done to you." Both hands now entangled in Emma's hair she aims the girl towar her clit, "Make love to my clittie with your mouth." Having been so excited all evening it wasn't going to take long for Sue to climax.
 
Thinking was nearly impossible, so Emma only followed the lead that Sue's hands bestowed upon her. She really was a puppet to her friend right now but she made an attempt to lick her friend as good as she could.
 
While Emma wasn't providing the cunt lapping that a more experienced woman would have given it was better than any guy's . Sue felt every muscle in her body tense, "Oh sweet baby I'm gonna cum, damn!!!" Orgasms began to roll through her body wave after wave. She held Emma's face tight to her cunt and moaned and panted.
 
Emma had the feeling she was drowning in all the juices Sue produced, her tongue just failed to keep up with it. At the same time it was impossible for her to say anything to express her uncomfortable state to Sue, so she just had to wait for her friend's orgasm to be done.
 
Sue fell limp after flooding the younger lady's face. After taking in a couple of deep breaths, "Come here Emma,wonderful Emma." She held out her arms to her to take her in her arms.
 
Cuddled close against and into each other, it didn't take long before Emma fell asleep. When she woke the next day, her face was still covered with Sue's juices. Most of the night was a big blur but her face went pale as images came to her and she realized they were completely naked.

She moved a bit away from Sue, wrapping the blanket as good as she could around her naked form. As Sue woke from her actions, Emma looked apologetic at her friend. "About yesterday... we were both drunk... can we just forget what happened?" She suggested quietly
 
Slowly Sue got up onto one elbow and looked at the beautiful lady seeing the embarrassment on her face, "You've got nothing to be embarrassed or feel guilty about, what we're doing is beautiful. I've never had a an experience as intense as we shared." Sue pushed a lock of hair behind Emma's ear and planted a butterfly kiss on her cheek and looked lovingly into her eyes even as she enhaled the aroma of pussy emitting from Emma's face.
 
Emma backed a bit away when Sue kissed her, nearly falling from the bed because of that. She felt messy, confused and guilty. She hoped her friend wouldn't hold last night against her, as it had been the drinks. Of course she wouldn't have any place to go but back to her home town if Sue didn't allow her to stay here, so she was very dependent on her friend.
 
"Look at me honey," Sue grabbed Emma's arm. "Look at all of me. You can't tell me that something doesn't happen to you when you look at me, that's a spark between us." Sue comfortable in front of her friend nude.
 
Normally Emma wouldn't have minded seeing her friend undressed, she had changed with other girls often enough, but now she tried very hard not to look at her friend. She was still freaked out by the parts of last night she did remember and the juices covering her face. "No... I'm not.. I am straight..."

At the same time she didn't do anything about Sue's hand holding her, as she didn't want to cause problems. She wanted to stay here so she could continue her time at uni and this place was the only place she could stay, unless Sue kicked her out.
 
Sue was sure that Emma was denying her feelings. It was true that alcohol and emotions of finding her boyfriend with another girl were responsible for what happened last night it was also true that there had been a real connection.
"I know you like guys, so do I, a lot!" Sue ran a hand non-threateningly over Emma's arm,"all I ask is a chance to see if last night was a one time thing or if as I suspect, there is some magic between us.We will start by taking a shower together; a platonic shower where we can wash each other's hair and other hard to reach places." Sue expected some arguement and knew to build trust she would really have to keep it as platonic as her hormones would allow. In no way did she want to threaten this girl on the rembound but at the same time she was determined to get her way. She moaned inwardly thinking it would be easier just to make Emma submit which was the end goal but for now she would walk the tightrope - at least until after breakfast!
 
Emma shook her head. "I really don't think..." She said nervously, hoping her friend wouldn't be offended. She had no idea how yesterday could have happened, she was no lesbian and not even bi-curious. Sue seemed more open to it, but Emma had no idea if that was because of what had happened last night, or that her friend was into girls
 
"That's not guy spunk on your face and those were my boobs you snuggled into when we went to sleep."Sue ripped the bed clothes off of her friend and quickly climbed on top of Emma pinning her arms to the bed before she had a chance to react. "You can stay here forever without paying a red cent all you have to do is make me happy."
Sue smiled expecting the worst.
 
She blushed and before she had a chance to do anything, Sue was already on top of her. She could feel her friend's wet pussy on her skin and tried to struggle free. "I... please..." She feared that if she bluntly said no, she would be kicked out of the house, but she also didn't want to do lesbian things with her friend
 
"So were you fibbing last night when you agreed to be mine?" Sue asked as she held both of Emma's wrists with one hand using all of her weight to keep Emma in place while she twisted and pinched her nipple just hard enough for Emma to feel it
 
One thing Emma hadn't been fibbing about was how sensitive her nipples were as the twisting and pinching caused a clear moan. Emma blushed as she wasn't sure if it had been a moan of pain or pleasure, but still she struggled a bit for her freedom. "I... I don't remember... agreeing... I am not.. a lesbian..."
 
"I don't care what you call yourself! All I know is last night you enjoyed being with a girl. So, it doesn't matter what you think you are the bottom line is that you are mine and we are lovers!"Sue leans downs and bites Emma's neck, Quit fighting me!"
 
Last edited:
Emma was somewhat freaked out by the way her friend was acting. The way Sue seemed convinced Emma belonged to her and that they were lovers. "Maybe... it is better if I go..." She said softly, but she knew that then she would have to back to John or go back to her parents in her hometown. And her hometown was too far away to continue her studies. And going back to John... that also was something she didn't want.
 
"Hey we've known each other since you were in diapers; you know I would never actually hurt you. Therefore, you will stay here and I promise from the bottom of my heart that soon you will love being here and pleasing me." She pinched Emma's tits again and then leand down and rubbed her breasts in Emma's face. Sue could not decide her next move but it was fun doing what she was doing feeling her boobs bounce off Emma's face.
 
Last edited:
Again Emma moaned as her friend pinched her nipples. Sue did it in a much more pleasurable way than John did, but the big difference was that John was 'supposed' to touch her. She tried to move her head away as her friend pushed her tits into her face. She gave up on struggling for her freedom as Sue was stronger.
 
Back
Top