The 12 Days of Christmas - An Open Holiday Pic Posting Special

Not that I know of. A group of ladies organized this pic thread.

Why don't you start one for the guys?

I would, but my experience doing that hasn't been great...Thanks for for replying!
 
Day 1 - Candy Canes
More to come..I promise :kiss:


Day1_Pic2.jpg



Day1_Pic3.jpg
 
Great start, and great idea for a thread!

Never really cared for candy canes, however I could really go for one right now.
 
*gasp* Two treats at once! Blasphemy! Great pictures. :D I can only dream of how you taste.
 
My wife and I were excited to join this thread, this is our contribution to the festive season. Enjoy :)
 
Last edited:
Thank you, we also like your photos(very creative) and well do our best to keep going.

Thank you so much for being the first contributor from outside our initial group. Great pic with the candy cane. Lovely. Very much in the holiday spirit. Please flow with this spirit and contribute more.

attachment.php
 
I want to trace each one of those stripes with my tongue :p

Cactus, care to share? Such a delectable ass she has. You take the right cheek and I will take the left cheek. I don't think Hissub will mind that there are two tongues working on her. Do you think? When we get to the tasty naughty bits, we can alternate. Hmmm.
1359.gif
 
Genius! Hopefully I will have enough posts by them to change my av, AND ALSO CONTRIBUTE toward the end ;)
 
Please contribute

Genius! Hopefully I will have enough posts by them to change my av, AND ALSO CONTRIBUTE toward the end ;)

You have to wait for 100 posts to get an AV. :(

However I don't think you have to wait to contribute pics here. Put your pics on another pic hosting site such as Photobucket or Mejuba and then put them here using the
 
Back
Top