Say Hello to the Temptresss

new to your thread but wow....

you're an incredibly sensuous and sexy woman...

sitting at work but you certainly had the desired effect on me....

At least you found it now .....
Just popping in to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving over there ....

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLhCscBUL_vHDp1nNbaF7_WToGfkaKsmZhAQP-Ss-Ug0t_8-LaBg

new to your thread but wow....

you're an incredibly sensuous and sexy woman...

sitting at work but you certainly had the desired effect on me....

Welcome to the thread! I have a few more to add later ... :)

Don't work too ... erm ... hard :p

:devil:

hello temptress. lovely, no very sexxy photos. you have lived up tp your name. i am sorely tempted right now, but the house is full of family...lol. i will have to wait till later tonite to enjoy your photos again.:kiss:

Wow!! You are such a gorgeous lady! I love what I see on this thread :)

P.S. Thank you for posting on my thread :)

Loving the thread hun, definitely subscribed
:)

Glad to have you here!

hello temptress. lovely, no very sexxy photos. you have lived up tp your name. i am sorely tempted right now, but the house is full of family...lol. i will have to wait till later tonite to enjoy your photos again.:kiss:

You are sorely tempted to what? ;) Hope you enjoy the pics later :rose:

for you, my sexy lady, working...erm....hard...is all i know how to do :devil:

Well I never *blushes*

Wow!! You are such a gorgeous lady! I love what I see on this thread :)

P.S. Thank you for posting on my thread :)

Thank you, glad you like it! You scratch my back ... :)

Can't wait to see the cream basque set:D

Well .... I can't have you waiting, can I? :rolleyes:

P1210slslk544_zps63ed9bf1.jpg

P12118439870545_zps4985dc9c.jpg

P1211919340549_zpsa3f7593d.jpg

you sure know how to..

You sure know how to get a young mans cock to be a steel bar and shoot big sticky loads of cum... i cant get enough of your thread.. i just love it. Everytime i get on it i spend at least 45 minutes stroking my cock looking and thinking about you.. about how i want to bury my face in that hot ass and lick and suck on it. You have everything i like... a mature woman with a great eatable rump, wonderful breasts, great legs, you wear stockings and heels.. lol every young mans desire :) :*

You definitely do white up nice!!

Way beyond words. Sexy is the best I can do.

If only you were waiting for me in bed wearing that outfit ... :D

Mmmmm there's a thought!

lovely in white sweetie!!!!!!

Thank you darling.

You sure know how to get a young mans cock to be a steel bar and shoot big sticky loads of cum... i cant get enough of your thread.. i just love it. Everytime i get on it i spend at least 45 minutes stroking my cock looking and thinking about you.. about how i want to bury my face in that hot ass and lick and suck on it. You have everything i like... a mature woman with a great eatable rump, wonderful breasts, great legs, you wear stockings and heels.. lol every young mans desire :) :*

Why thank you young man! :D

You definitely do white up nice!!

Way beyond words. Sexy is the best I can do.

Sexy will do!

So damn sexy. Everything this 20something guy dreams about. Can't wait for the day when we get to see your beautiful tits.

Really? Do elaborate! :)

Well there's always plain fucking with you in that outfit. But I can alway imagine slowly undressing you totally, while my mouth and fingers caress you skin while I bare it. Or you blindfolded and tied to the bed while I tease you without mercy .... :devil: :devil:

Back