The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

Garrett looked at Eli's breasts and bit down on his lip. He blushed a bit, before answering.

"I'm enjoying it quite a bit. This is my first time in the city, so it's a bit of a shock how open people are here about things." The giant said, "Out in the mountains, we don't really do big to dos like this...of course, we don't have beautiful people like you out there either."

The giant put his glass down and then looked down at Eli. "Would it be all right if we went somewhere a bit more private? I'm not really use to big crowds like this."

He pointed to a small empty building where comfortable seats and sofas were set up. He walked over there after taking Eli's hand.

"So you think I'm cute, huh? You're far too nice, Eli."
 
Eli held back a giggle as he blushed. He had to be the first man to really blush because of her. Sure she saw Alkresh blush, but that was more because of what people told me about him.

"Oh I thought the same thing. Well, really I'm still thinking that. You see this is my first night here as well, but everyone is soooo nice to me!" She told him sweetly, before a small blush covered her cheeks. Awe man. I was doing so good too. "I'm sure there are plently of women as pretty as me in the mountains Garrett, but thank you."

Eli looked away from him to look at the small building he pointed to. "Oh umm no I don't mind at all! Whatever makes you comfortable!" She said before he took her hand. she quickly followed after him. He might have been walking, but it was more like running to here. Those long legs must really get you places.

She looked up at him as they walked. "Thank you, but I was just telling the truth. You are a very cute giant!" She told him before she moved her other hand and grabbed his arm tight. "You must have to fight the females off."
 
Garret smiled, though he was clearly nervous.

"Me? Oh no, I haven't even had a girlfirend." He quickly closed his mouth, clearly embarrassed about his inexperience with women. "What about you? I imagine the men must be fighting over you all the time."

When they reached the building, he sat down on a sofa. He was still a bit shaky but he didn't want to drive Eli away. When she sat next to him, he hesitantly let one of his massive arms wrap around her shoulders.

"So, Eli, I haven't noticed that many moon elfs around town, what made you come to the city?"

He let his other hand rest on her thigh.
 
Eli cocked her head to the side, confused. How could he not have a girlfriend? He's so cute and sweet. Well, that'll chage in a day r two. She thought to herself as she sat down beside him.

She looked up at him as he placed his arm aroud her. Eli moved cloure to him and placed her head on his side. "A old friend invited me to come stay with him. Alkresh. He thought I was old enough to move away from home and stay with him." She looked down at his hand as he placed it on her thigh. "Oh am I'm so glad he did. It's amazing!"

Elo grinned a bit and let her hand move to his thigh, stroking him as she moved her hand, slowly, up and down. "But what brings you to the city? I would have thought the moutains were to breath taking to leave." He told him, her voice innocent as she turned her gaze up to him.
 
Garret shivered when Eli put her hand on his thigh. The Giant took a moment to answer,

"Well, the mountains are really beautiful...but they don't have much in the way of higher education. I really want to be an engineer, so the city seemed like a good place to go. It's been fun so far and I was even able to find a dorm room that I could fit in easily...but I do get homesick sometimes."

The giant gulped when he started to feel his cock firm up.

"You know Eli, you're really pretty." Garret said as he leaned down and kissed Eli on the lips. He was nervous but she was too attractive to not at least take a shot.
 
Eli smiled happily when she was kissed on the lips. She moved her hand away from his thigh and placed it on his shoulder instead. As she did, Eli moved and swung her leg over Garret so she could sit on his lap.

Her arms went around his neck before she pulled away from the kiss, panting slightly. "Thank you and I think your very cute." She told him with a giggle before she put her lips back to his, kissing him deeply as she tangled her fingers in his hair.

As she kissed him, she thought how easy it was for this to happen. Either m0en here are really horny or she was a lot prettier then she thought.
 
Feeling Eli crawl into his lap made the giant become more aroused than ever. He could feel her breasts push against his chest and his large hands rubbed up and down on her small back. Garret let go of his inhibitions and started making out with her. He didn't have much skill but he enthusiastically started to let his large tongue invade her mouth.

"You're so...sexy, Eli." Garret said after breaking off his kisses for a moment. He felt his tool fill with blood and reach full length. He looked down at Eli and smiled. Whether it was the mask or not, he wasn't sure, but he wanted to make love to her.

"Eli, I want you but I don't want to hurt you." Garret knew if he tried to fuck her with his full length, it could hurt her. He was average for a giant, around 14 inches and very thick. Usually giants only dated other giants, ogres, or trolls. He wanted to cum so much though.
 
Eli moved her tongue over the giants as he pushed it into her mouth. He seemed... new at it, but who was she to judge. She was still new at it too. When he pulled awa from the kiss, he looked up at him, her eyes half closed as she panted.

"It's okay Garret. i know what I can do so you can still have me." Eli leaned up and kissed him once more, letting her tongue into his mouth for a moment efore she pulled away and got off his lap. "I learned this trick earlier today." She told him as she grabbed the sleeves of her dress and pulled them down, showing her breasts off to the giant.

"I don't know if it'll work, but only because I don't know how big your dick is." Eli moved and got on her knees in front of him. "Garret would you be a dear ad unzip your pants for me?"
 
Garret saw her breasts and gently squeezed them before nodding.

"You're so hot, Eli. Okay, here goes."

He unzipped his pants and his massive cock sprung out. Garret was too horny right now to be embarrassed. He wasn't sure what Eli had planned but he wanted to find out.

"Okay Eli, what did you have in mind?"
 
Eli gasped at the sight of his cock. It was about them half as big as Alkresh. He wasn't kidding. If Alkreh cock made her scream she couldn't imagine what this would feel like inside her cunt. She thought s she stared at his member.

"Umm okay. Hold on." I said as I moved up on my knees more and wrapped my tits around his dick." She smiled, proud of herself that her breasts did in fact go around him. "There!"

Eli slowly started to bounce up and down, making her breasts rub up against the giants thick member. Oh Alkresh will be so proud of me knowing I can to this toa giant. She moved her mouth down and stuck out her tongue, letting it run over the head of his cock.
 
Garret moaned as Eli licked his shaft and titfucked him. Her soft mounds of flesh around his dick felt amazing. As he sat on the couch, he let one of his hand stroke her hair.

"That feels sooo good, Eli," Garret sighed, "You only learned this today?"

His head went back, and he moaned. Garret did have some control, so he wasn't going to cum right away, but this was the most intense feeling he had ever had.

"Oh Eli, thank you so much! Promise me you'll let me return the favor."
 
She looked up at him. "Yeah, I learned it this morning when I was modeling." She told him before she moved her head back down, opened her mouth and took the head of his member in her mouth. She sucked hard, moaning as she did. She loved how he filled her mouth up.

When he asked her to promise somthing she popped him out of her mouth. "Oh you on't have to Garret. I'm doing this because I love pleasuring men, but if you really want to, sure! I promise if you really want to you can return the favor!" Se said sweetly before she moved her head back down and took him in her mouth.

She flicked her tongue over the hole, getting all the yummy pre-cum that oozed out of it. Eli moved her breasts faster on his dick as she sucked.
 
Garret smiled. "I'm having my cock sucked by a model, I wonder what my parents would think."

As she licked the precum out of his hole and moved her breasts faster and faster, he let out a sigh and started thrusting slightly. He tried to hold on but the inevitable feeling of his oncoming orgasm took him over.

"Ahhh, Eli, I'm gonna cum!" Garret moaned and came inside Eli's mouth. Having never had such an intense experience, he kept cumming, shooting load after load into the young elf's throat.

As Garret finished cumming, he ran his fingers through her hair and panted, smiling at Eli.

"That was amazing Eli! I can't believe how good it felt!"

Garret took his hands off her and patted the sofa.

"If it's okay Eli, I'd really like to return the favor. Ive never done it before but I'd like to eat you out."
 
Eli mouth filled up with cum, until it over flowed and dripped down my chin and landed on my breasts. I tried hard to swallow as much as I could, but Garret obviously needed to cum befe he just kept going and going.

When he finally stopped, she popped his cock out of her mouth and licked her lips as she moved back. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! I thought it was fun to!" Se told him as she started to wipe the cum off her tits.

Slowly, she moved and got on the couch for him. "Really, it's okay. You don' have to do this." She said, but even as she did she was lifting up her dress for him. "I don't need to cum."
 
Garret shook his head and got off the couch before he knelt in front of her and looked at her pussy.

"No Eli, it wouldn't be fair, besides, it would be an honor to know I made you cum."

The Giant took a quick lick and then looked up at her.

"Mmm, you taste so good, Eli! Just tell me how I'm doing, okay?"

The giant wasn't skilled, so at first he only slowly licked up and down her slit. He knew enough to tease her clit, so he held it up with his tongue. He then let his large tongue explore her narrow pussy and began to swallow all the wetness he could.
 
"Oh my..." Eli gasped and arched her back as Garret started to lick he pussy. She felt sensitive down there still, so eerytime his tongue ran over her slit so she would jump. "Mmm god that feels so good!" She moaned as she moved her hands and placed them on his head.

Eli started to squirm around on the couch as she tangled her fingers in his hair. "Oh harder, please lick harder baby." She gasped as her juices started to run down and cover his face.
 
Garret dutifully nodded and went faster with his tongue, greedily gulping her juices down as his thumb flicked her little button. Feeling bolder, he let one hand go up her belly to her breasts where he pinched her right nipple and began to twist.

You're so delicious Eli! I wanna taste you more and more! Garret thought as he kept licking.
 
Eli arched her back off the couch and cried out in pleasure. Mmmm he maybe new at this, but Oh My God! He was soooo fucking good at licking pussy She thought to herself as her free hand wet down and clung to the couch cushion. She hosnestly didn't think she could last much longer with this giant licking her and twisting her nipples.

She got her answer a few seonds later as she screamed out in pleasure, her pussy juices spraying on to his face as she came.
 
Garret smiled as her juices coated his face and greedily lapped up all the juices that poured from Eli's warm cunt.

"Delicious Eli, you're so delicious! Thank you!"

He got off his knees and crawled back on to the couch where he zipped himself back up and held the elf to him.

"That was amazing Eli! I never thoughtsex could be so good! I hope i wasn't too bad." The Giant said as he stroked her hair. The music started to pick back up.

"Should we head back?"
 
Eli panted hard as the gaint got back up on the couch and pulled her against his body. "H no, Garret, you were great! Simple great!" She said asshe rested her head on his chest. Sloly, she moved her hands down and grabbed the top of her dress, pulling it up to cover her breasts before she pulled down the skirt.

When she heard the music pick back up, she nodded. "Yeah, I have people waiting for me and I don't want to get them worried." She said softly before she pushed out of his arms.

Eli leaned up and gave him a quick kiss on he lips before she stood up. "Well, it was nice meeting you! I really hope we meet again Garret. Then maybe I can show you want real sex feels like." She told him with a sweet wink before she walked out of the room.
 
Garret watched Eli walk away with a big smile.

As Eli walked out of the room, Alkresh met her and hugged her to him. He let his hand run through her hair.

"So, how did my little slutty sister enjoy herself?" The half-orc said as he looked at his beautiful sister. He pulled out a handkerchief and wiped her face clean of any bits of cum that were still on her face. He kissed her then led her over to the dance floor.

"So Eli, do you need to take a break?" Alkresh asked with a note of concern.
 
"Oh I had fun so much fun Alkresh. He said he was new at it, but he was so good too." She said with a sweet smile on her face. She closed her eyes for a moment as he wiped her face clean, getting rid of the cum that was still left on it.

She moved with him onto the dance floor and wrapped her arms around him. One because she liked how he felt against her and two because she wasn't a hundrd percent sure she could stand that long on her own.

"I think a break would be nice Alkresh,. promise I'll start again later but for now I would love a break." She said softly as she looked up at him. "Did you miss me?"
 
"Okay Eli, let's take a break." Alkresh took her over to a row of chairs by the dance floor and sat her in his lap. He hugged her to him and kissed her on the lips.

"I did miss you, Eli. I realize today I've really let others play with you but I just want you to meet some people and get a feel for some of the fun you can have in the city. I hope that hasn't disappointed you too much." Alkresh said as he held her.

Looking skyward, Alkresh took a moment to point out the stars. Although it was early, most of the constellations could be seen and a full moon was rising in the distance. Seeing the beautiful girl in his lap being bathed in moonlight, he couldn't resist feeling a warmth in his heart. He let his left arm run the length of her body before he kissed her on the lips.

"I love you Eli. I'm not proud of the way I got you to come here or the way I took your virginity but I am so glad you are here."
 
Eli snuggled to her brother as she was set in his lap. "Mmm I missed you too. I had a lot of fun meeting people, buuut... tommorrow I want to hang out with you more, please." She said slowly as she looked up at him.

She looked up at the sky as he did. "It's pretty out tonight isn't it." She said softly. Her eyes were on the moon, how bright it was tonight. "I hope beening in the city doesn't mess up the way th sky looks at night with the lights." She mumbled as she rested her head on his chest.

A shiver went through her body when he ran his hands over her body. Eli smiled and leaned up, kissing him deeply for a moment before pulling away..

"I love you too Alkresh, but don't worry about how I got here or earlier this morning. I'm glad you did it, if you didn't I don't think I would have and this much fun." She told him. She grabbed his hand. "Mmmm, I love you so much."
 
Eli snuggled to her brother as she was set in his lap. "Mmm I missed you too. I had a lot of fun meeting people, buuut... tommorrow I want to hang out with you more, please." She said slowly as she looked up at him.

"Okay sis. I promise that it will just be you me and Anna tomorrow."

She looked up at the sky as he did. "It's pretty out tonight isn't it." She said softly. Her eyes were on the moon, how bright it was tonight. "I hope beening in the city doesn't mess up the way th sky looks at night with the lights." She mumbled as she rested her head on his chest.

"It shouldn't, the church doesn't use electric lights so we should be able to see them just fine," Alkresh replied.

"I love you too Alkresh, but don't worry about how I got here or earlier this morning. I'm glad you did it, if you didn't I don't think I would have and this much fun." She told him. She grabbed his hand. "Mmmm, I love you so much."

Alkresh took her hand and put all thoughts of guilt away. Yes, he had done something wrong. Yes, he had used his sister to get back at his father...but if the two of them were happy and felt this much warmth...it was worth it.

Alkresh kissed her again and held her tight as he did. Eventually, his hold loosened and he let his arms slacken but now he just wanted to be close to the girl he knew had always had his heart.

"I love you more Eli. Let's just stay like this a while longer, okay?"
 
Back
Top