Males wearing strap-ons

Trapper_Jock_Mcintyre

Experienced
Joined
May 28, 2011
Posts
77
Because my GF Sparky and I are freekz about gender and gender-manipulation and morphing and mix and matching, we are always looking for new kinks in this area.

Naturally one of our 'toy box' items is our strap-ons. So after a fun-filled and sensuous evening of fun we where sitting there (still sporting our strap-ons as it where) talking and it hit us what a great kink it would be to make a cis-male wear and use a strap-on instead of his original factory equipment. In some ways it is almost like the ultimate in de-masculinisation.

We did a bit of googling and found a few images of guys wearing strap-ons.

We were wondering if anyone here has ever engaged in this practice. With the right cis-male, it MIGHT be enough be enough to have me try sex with a guy.

Trap
 

Attachments

  • ngbbs4e45aeadd5537a.jpg
    ngbbs4e45aeadd5537a.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 345
  • 894878_1.jpg
    894878_1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 268
  • 894878_2.jpg
    894878_2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 238
  • 898434_1.jpg
    898434_1.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 247
Hmm...interesting concept...we've never tried it, probably mostly cuz I have one of my own to use on her and she didn't on me...something tells me prob won't work for us...
 
We were wondering if anyone here has ever engaged in this practice. With the right cis-male, it MIGHT be enough be enough to have me try sex with a guy.

Trap


I must say, I certainly would prefer to be fucked by a man with his cock. I don't like condoms and am not fond of dildos. Flesh feels better than rubber any day! Also, with my submissive nature I'd never de-masculinize a man! :eek:
 
I bet this would be a good idea for men who have e.d. or have a problem with cumming too quickly.

I would love to hear from men who have used a strapon due to either of those reasons or from women who have their husband or b/f wear one for either of those reasons.
 
My bf used our strap on once with me. I liked it but he apparently loved it bc he cumed all over the bed while using it... I still prefer flesh though.
 
My ex-wife and I experimented a few times trying to simulate double penetration while I was wearing a strap-on. She enjoyed it, and that was the point of the exercise. Tried many times to convince her to try the real thing, but she wasn't interested. Fortunately, my current girlfriend has no problem with the non-simulated variety of MMF threesomes.
 
this.... seems like a fun LOGISTICAL quandary. :)

I'm not really into the whole denying-the-guy thing.... so my first question is where does his thingy actually go? but I'm sure people that have experience with that sort of thing can figure it out pretty quick.

meanwhile... do they make these in a way where his actual erection can still be accessible? because this is VERY close to guy-with-two-dicks.... which automatically has a certain appeal to it...
 
I have worn mrs shrek strapon. I wear it above my cock and used it for dp.
Took it very slowly, the strap on in her arse first and then worked my cock in her. She really seemed to enjoy it:)
I could feel the strap on though the skin and it felt good! I think a vibrator would feel great!
 
I have worn mrs shrek strapon. I wear it above my cock and used it for dp.
Took it very slowly, the strap on in her arse first and then worked my cock in her. She really seemed to enjoy it:)
I could feel the strap on though the skin and it felt good! I think a vibrator would feel great!

let me try to understand the mechanics here....

the strap on was OVER your thingy.... and then you went at it with the strap on in her ass....

oh dear lord. she was on her knees. somehow that didn't click for me. carry on.
 
Back
Top