She Loves to Be Watched 30 YO Soccer Mom 34DD

She is absolutely stunning! The funny thing is, she likes to be watched and I love to watch! Keep the pics cumming! Do you have any from her preggo days? I bet she was hot as hell then too!

Actually the weight she gained during pregnancy was why she started running and working out after (you can see she is much more toned at 30 then she was at 21 from the earlier pictures). So no pregnancy pics because that was the last thing on her mind at the time :)

Anal

Found A Great Picture Of Her With A Glass Dildo In Her Ass ... Any Interest?

Lets see it!!

I will be back in the office in a few hours and will post then. There were actually 5 or 6 of them so I am going to post them in their own thread (like we did with the squirting pics) ... would hate for pics this good to get lost in the shuffle :)

She just gets more erotic every time. Beautiful, loves to share her body with us, loves toys, plays games with guys online, anal, and squirts!!!!!

She just gets more erotic every time. Beautiful, loves to share her body with us, loves toys, plays games with guys online, anal, and squirts!!!!!

Found a 4 year old picture set last night that would blow your mind. Thinking about posting it (and corresponding video) but wife is a little disappointed in the reaction to her glass toy photos .... guess she wanted more comments to rrad

I guess my last thread was deleted for some reason (sorry guys). I guess I will be more careful with what I post but she is really enjoying all of the attention! I have a few squirting pictures but want to know how to post them without getting deleted.

My wife and I have been married for 11 years and discovered the Alt lifestyle slowly over time (first with posting pics of her on Craigslist just to have guys go crazy) but recently we have gotten more into exhibitionism and visited our first swing club a few months ago (more on that later). She loves the attention of showing off her body and wants your comments and suggestions.

BTW she is Bi and enjoys for me to tie her up and dominate her. She is also a squirter (pics to follow later)

NOTE: I am not a sub (the opposite as a matter of fact) in any way and while we want to hear your comments and suggestions they can be dirty but not disrespectful (she's not a bitch, a slut or whore) ... Lastly really appreciate all of the offers to give her the "BBC she needs" but as you can see from the pics below I have one myself.

ENJOY AND THANKS FOR LOOKING!

WOW...you guys have definately piqued my interest...just WOW

Found a 4 year old picture set last night that would blow your mind. Thinking about posting it (and corresponding video) but wife is a little disappointed in the reaction to her glass toy photos .... guess she wanted more comments to rrad

everyone is speechless, it is hard to type with one hand

Couple of pictures from our session last night ... She ended up doing some more anal in the shower with one of her toys (and then after with a different "toy") but those pic(s) will be posted later ... possibly

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/ef221446-a965-4f32-b2a1-1e849d3a4987.jpg (sucking again)

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/881d273c-3266-4726-99de-2faf9310cf8b.jpg (More)

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/d870990c-f7dd-4185-93a4-3251a1ca1c3c.jpg (her turn)

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/f1c189bc-67f7-4e00-9d49-fe2caf3ba0ab.jpg (her favorite pic of the night)

Shit, we need a video of that session!

Trust me ... the video I found of her last night on my old computer (about 4 years old) is hot. We checked into a cheap motel one weekend and I fucked her like an even cheaper whore the whole time. I would have to edit for privacy reasons but could be posting it soon

Trust me ... the video I found of her last night on my old computer (about 4 years old) is hot. We checked into a cheap motel one weekend and I fucked her like an even cheaper whore the whole time. I would have to edit for privacy reasons but could be posting it soon

looking forward to it....

Wow, I am loving your wife's pics she is so sexy. I'm enjoying wanking my hard cock thinking about giving her a good hard fuck up her ass. :devil:

A couple more

Attachments

• 100_4155.jpg
    100_4155.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 905
  • DSCF1765.jpg
    DSCF1765.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 886
Back