incest story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Aug 18, 2009
Posts
10
hey all,

a few months back, I read a multi-part story incest/group sex/novella story on literotica whose title I can't remember. I've done a lot of searching through google and this site for it, but I haven't come up with anything. I was hoping that if I described it a bit, someone would know the title or point me in the right direction:

Essentially, the story is about the relationship between two siblings. Their father is a detective and their eldest sister ran away for reasons explained in later chapters. I believe it's written from the brother's perspective, and it starts out with him encountering his sister masturbating in the shower after watching her cheerleading routine. The initial reason he goes to the bathroom is because he hears a thumping or crashing upstairs, but realizes its his sister pushing up against the shower stall's glass walls.

Eventually, he gets involved with his sister and her best friend, taking both of their virginities in the same shower. Along the way, they get involved with various group sex scenarios involving the cheerleading team. The brother eventually finds out that his sister and her friend orchestrated his breakup with his ex in order to free him up to take their virginities. When confronted, the sister gets into a bad car accident. While at the hospital, their father discloses to his son that he's aware that the two are fucking.

Upon hearing the news of the accident, the eldest sister comes back and reveals why she ran away; she had a series of sexual encounters with their dad on night that may or may not have been consensual, but ended with a terminated pregnancy. The dad claims that he was seduced, while the daughter claims she was raped. Both have holes in their story, and it is never established what actually happened.

The sister involved with the accident recovers, and her, her friend, and her brother live happily ever after.


PHEW! You would think that with so much plot development in my memory, I'd be able to find the story, but no such luck! What I do remember is that it was very hot and well written, and I sure would like to read it again!
 
That does explain why I couldn't find it at all; thank you for the response! You wouldn't happen to remember the author's name or better yet, why it was taken down, would you?
 
The author was Edridgein00. Or Eldridge00? Fuzzy on it now. He had an explanation on his Lit bio.
 
The author was Edridgein00. Or Eldridge00? Fuzzy on it now. He had an explanation on his Lit bio.

Eldrgen00 pulled Conflicted because after he was #1 for a long time he got severally trolled. He went to Laurel wh did a sweep but apparently he felt that they now stripped views and even more votes from him. He pulled the series however just so you and the OP know he posted the 3 part sequel here.
 
Been there, done that.

The author was Edridgein00. Or Eldridge00? Fuzzy on it now. He had an explanation on his Lit bio.

Yeah. I've been on that site. They tease you with minimal access and try to get you to pay for more. I won't go back.

--CarlusMagnus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top