Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

- "I know, I know"

She assured him and watched him go down the stairs again, and then went back to sorting through the box. She didn't notice him coming back up however as she was too busy staring at the pictures in another album.

As Mike came closer he could see this was another album of his aunt's younger years... except this one was more 'naughty' of nature. As in... his aunt was barely wearing any clothing and some were shot outdoors. And that was just the page Jenna was looking at. Her face was red and her nipples were piercing her top as she flipped the page...
 
"Oh, my..."

Mike stood behind Jenna once again, noticing how this album is definitely more risqué than the previous one she was looking at.

"What else is in there? Come on, let me see!" Mike said, anxious as to what lay on the next pages.
 
Jenna nearly jumped up from the sudden sound of his voice and quickly slammed the album shut.

- "I... You... You shouldn't see that."

She said, her face even more red than before
 
Without a fight Jenna let him have the album so he could look through it and she made sure she could see as well. The first pages held pictures of Aunt Rachel in sexy lingerie, then of her topless and then a few of her with her panties to the side and her legs spread.

A few pages later the shoot was outdoors but with similar state of undressing and even of her tied to a tree...
 
"Damn," Mike said, chuckling. "Your mom was into some freaky stuff, eh?"

He let Jenna hold one end of the book while he held the other. His now free hand moved to her lower back. "So does it run in the family?"
 
It was hard to tell if the sound that escaped her was caused by his hand on her lower back, or by the view of her mother sitting on a bench outdoors holding a toy... and using that toy on the pictures after that.. as she flipped the page.

- "I don't really think that is a subject we should discuss"

She answered him, which of course wasn't a no.
 
"Oh, really?" Mike said, moving his face a little closer to his younger cousin, his breath hitting along her ear. "That wasn't exactly a no, you know..."

His hand moved down Jenna's lower back to her ass, giving it a firm but quick squeeze.
 
Jenna's face still was red, either from embarrassment or excitement, and her nipples were still clearly poking through her top. She instantly turned her head to him when he gave a squeeze to her ass but her hands stayed where they were.

- "You really shouldn't be doing this... But perhaps... we can answer some questions after all?"

She then agreed.

"I will answer a question, then you and switching like that until one of us refuses to answer?"

She suggested and then thought about his answer.

- "I wouldn't say freaky... but on hot days I don't mind fooling around outside and once my ex and me recorded..."

She answered him.

- "Are you seeing anyone?"

She then asked him, clearly needing to be pulled out of her shell a bit more before her questions would get more daring.
 
"No, I'm not," Mike confidently stated, looking directly into Jenna's eyes.

"Have you ever thought about me...sexually?"
 
Jenna shook her head.

- "You are my cousin... family doesn't think about each other like that... Unless you have thought about me?"

She returned the question, keeping eye contact with him and apparently not even noticing the fact his hand had returned to her back after the squeeze.
 
Mike nodded.

"I have...especially now with the way you're dressed and all. So this means you're not a virgin, right?"

His hands found Jenna's hips and rested there, not wanting to get too daring just yet.
 
Her eyes travelled down to his hands for a moment, but then found his eyes again as she once again shook her head.

- "No... two years ago I lost it to my boyfriend then. He was a couple of years older and more experienced and thought me a few things. He was also the guy... We broke up a couple of months ago."

She answered and thought about her next question for him, as she knew it was silly to return that question to him.

- "When is the last time you did it?"
 
"A couple of months ago," Mike replied, although he really wished he could've answered with the day before, when he was tantalizingly close to fucking his mother.

His hands moved down to where Jenna's skirt ended, playing with the hem and teasing to pull it up a little. "Did you let him cum inside you?"
 
Jenna bit her lip at his fumbling with her skirt but still made no effort to stop him. She even was still holding the one side of the album.

- "Yes... I am on the pill and he didn't like condoms. They made him feel less of the sex. Do you want to have sex with me?"

She asked him, not as an offer but as her next question.
 
Mike took the album from Jenna and set it on top of one of the boxes, then grabbed her hips again, pulling her a little closer to him. Their bodies now brushed against each other as he looked down into her eyes.

"I do...and do you want to have sex with me?"

He was still going along with the questioning, but his cock began to stiffen as the conversation turned a little more daring.
 
The blond girl swallowed as she looked at him. Things had gotten very real in only a few questions and she stayed quiet for a couple of seconds. It was clearly visible she wasn't sure of her answer yet.

- "You... are my cousin... but I do miss it..."

She answered him slowly, forgetting to ask him a new question after that
 
Mike chuckled a little bit as he noticed Jenna's nervousness at the thought of sex with her cousin.

"Well, that would make two of us that miss it..." He reached out and brushed away a strand of blonde hair that had fallen in front of her face. "...but it's not like anyone's home and would know about it, right?"

Suddenly, he thought back to something she had said earlier in the question game and grinned.

"Another question...would you wanna film it?"
 
- "Well... mom can get back any moment..."

Her eyes then went large at his next question and quickly shook her head no.

- "If we do this... I think it best there are no reminders of it."

She pointed to the book

- "You never know who could find out and with the way my brother is snooping around..."
 
"That's a good point," Mike said, looking somewhat disappointed, but it wouldn't ruin his fun. "And going off of the pictures in that album, your mom probably wouldn't even mind!" He continued with a laugh.

"So what do you think?" Mike whispered in Jenna's ear before kissing it.
 
This time Jenna nodded.

- "We can go to my room, if mom gets home we can just say that we were listening to some music or so after you did the first few boxes."

She stood up and looked at him.

- "You will be the second guy I have sex with and the first I do it not out of love... so please, understand that I might freak out..."
 
"Freak out like how?" Mike asked as he took Jenna's hand and started to lead her through the house toward the staircase that would take them up to her bedroom.
 
- "Well, it might be a bit awkward to undress in front of your cousin, knowing he is going to fuck you a moment later. Normally there was more foreplay leading up to it..."

It didn't take long before they reached her room. Girly but still adult enough that it shouldn't put him off too much. Jenna indeed seemed a bit nervous about removing her top and skirt.
 
"Oh, stop it," Mike replied with a grin before playfully pushing Jenna back against her bedroom door. He lifted her chin with his finger, then leaned down and kissed her, letting his tongue slide into her mouth.

"Besides, who said you need to undress?" he huskily whispered in her ear before kissing along it. "I wanna fuck you while you're wearing it," he added, moving his hand between her legs and feeling her pussy through her sexy thong.
 
It took a moment but then her tongue found his and danced eagerly in her mouth. A shiver ran over her body at his words.

- "You are a monster..."

She spoke with a smirk, her breathing showing her arousal as well as her nipples and wetness. While he was still checking under her skirt, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the bed
 
Back
Top