Ladies question about cocks

My husband's is my favorite. Average length, and probably average or a little above in girth. Fits nicely in all my holes, and makes me cum. Of course it helps that he has a nice tongue, fingers, and knows how to push my buttons.

I have had much bigger and smaller, and both extremes were not good.

I agree that girth is more important than length.

For grooming, I'm not a fan of shaved.

Decent sized balls are fun to fondle.

If I had to pick one to have fun with, I would go with one like my favorite dildo, about seven or eight inches long and about as thick as a drink can. Could be fun to try.

For me, and as many above have stated, girth is really my preference. A thick, circumcised penis about 7 inches long is what I would say is my ideal.

That said, it is the owners ability to use it that is the single most important quality! ;)

Well said again. If he has a great body and fantastic cock like this and cums in 30 seconds, well now that's areal downer.

Tifani

That sounds like a reasonable size and shape to ask for. And a skilled woman can do a lot of things to make it hard and thick without making it cum too soon. :D

I don't care all that much about size, either. If it's big enough to do the job, then it's big enough. What I like is nicely proportioned. I don't find either short and stumpy or long and skinny especially attractive.

What I find much more appealing than size is the overall esthetics ... skin coloring, the veins, the shape of the head ... and a nice upward curve really excites me. Those factors, coincidentally, describe my ex-husband's cock exactly.

I also prefer circumcised, probably because I just haven't had much experience with uncircumcised.

I also find heavy balls that swing free to very sexy.

One last note about size ... it may be fun to look at one of those monsters, or even to hold it. But I don't want it coming near me. Bottoming out against my cervix hurts like holy hell.

But after all that, I'll say this ... the best thing about my man's cock is that it gets hard for me.

Last edited:
I don't care all that much about size, either. If it's big enough to do the job, then it's big enough. What I like is nicely proportioned. I don't find either short and stumpy or long and skinny especially attractive.

What I find much more appealing than size is the overall esthetics ... skin coloring, the veins, the shape of the head ... and a nice upward curve really excites me. Those factors, coincidentally, describe my ex-husband's cock exactly.

I also prefer circumcised, probably because I just haven't had much experience with uncircumcised.

One last note about size ... it may be fun to look at one of those monsters, or even to hold it. But I don't want it coming near me. Bottoming out against my cervix hurts like holy hell.

But after all that, I'll say this ... the best thing about my man's cock is that it gets hard for me.

I love this answer. :)

Since this thread began, I have been researching what appeals to me visually, and so turned on by the pics of very hard very thick cocks, length just isn't so impressive. I will confess that I have had a really fat cock and due to the circumstances and the guy, it just wasn't for me. I love my husbands average penis, but I have been masturbating with a really fat vegetable and when I cum, I can feel each contraction around its hard shaft. So exciting. My pussy is throbbing at the thought of it. Argh

its frustrating being an uncut guy, i'm afraid to even tell a woman that i'm uncut let alone show it to her.

and its curved to the left.....not sure thats good for anything

I love your answer too, Saucy. Thanks from me and a whole lot of guys! And if you fancy trying uncut you just pay a visit across the Atlantic and you'll find almost all of us that way!
its frustrating being an uncut guy, i'm afraid to even tell a woman that i'm uncut let alone show it to her.

and its curved to the left.....not sure thats good for anything

Hey, MM, Please you be proud that it's the whole of you on offer! I bet there are American girls who may be keen to have that 'bit extra' which uncut provides. As to your curve - up, left, right, I tell you mate, there are ways to get on a girl's G spot with a curve which are not open to our ruler straight brothers; you've got one, you use it to max when your opportunity comes along. Heck, I saw your frame and your junk on the male pic thread - will you please start believing you have a body to pleasure a woman with! I wish you well mate - really, really well. The day is gonna dawn. Simon.

And if you fancy trying uncut you just pay a visit across the Atlantic and you'll find almost all of us that way!

Oh, I know. I don't have anything against them ... just haven't had much experience with them, is all. I'm of a generation where nearly all baby boys in the US were circumcised. I understand that's not necessarily true anymore, which is probably good.

Oh, I know. I don't have anything against them ... just haven't had much experience with them, is all. I'm of a generation where nearly all baby boys in the US were circumcised. I understand that's not necessarily true anymore, which is probably good.

care to try mine?

i need girth. my favorite toy is apparently 5.25 inches around according to the website, so i guess that size. length is negotiable, but nothing over 7 inches please.

trimmed or shaved is mandatory. and this is just small preference, but i like uncut cocks. i think they're just prettier, and fun to play with.

i need girth. my favorite toy is apparently 5.25 inches around according to the website, so i guess that size. length is negotiable, but nothing over 7 inches please.

trimmed or shaved is mandatory. and this is just small preference, but i like uncut cocks. i think they're just prettier, and fun to play with.

interesting....

Do ten inches really exist?

I like an average one if the guy knows how to use it.

Back