bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

Sarasota but would prefer to travel out of the immediate area. Maybe 50 mile radius although I'm sometimes on the east coast.
 
770/404/678

56 yo MWM, very fit, pretty handsome (if you can get past the baldness. I'll wear a hat!). I have the body of a 40 year old, who works out a lot. Not muscled, just very well toned, with a nice tan. I am VERY curious, and looking for another curious MWM anywhere from 35 to 60. You don't have to be handsome, just horny! (...and you don't have to be in perfect shape, but no obese people, please.)

No pressure, no goofy s--t from me, but total discretion assured, and the same expected. If interested, I'm just east of Atlanta, and ready to meet you someplace safe so we can get to know each other, and... who knows?

If interested, PM me.
 
Hey,,,

MWM, looking to explore any avenue except pain/bondage.
Looking for someone who is discreete.
(734) 48161


later...
 
717/301 area codes

MWM,46, & curious, looking for discreet fun. Seek j/o buddy that can host, 40 to 55+ yo, for occasional get togethers. Discretion expected and given in return.
 
Last edited:
352.... Gainesville/Ocala Florida

MWM, bi, 60, love to suck, and versital :cool:
 
601 here

39047 zip here. Married bi-curious guy who's had one cock before wants to try more. Must be VERY discreet. Don't care about looks or cock size, but I AM a large guy, so take that into consideration.
 
area code 204
want to suck a cock that has been inside my wife. would love to lick the cum off her pussy from that cock.
 
travelinma said:
413 as well, 40yo MWM looking for a semi-regular suck buddy.

860 NW CT here. 41yo MWM looking for first experience to satisy the curiosity. Feel free to PM me.
 
270 So. Ky. Here

60 year old fella here, would love to talk about about guy, guy experiences I had a long time ago and pursue some new ones....PM me and lest talk.
 
Back
Top